[Closed] (Solo) Troubled mind

Aodh Elzo is dragged from sleep his restless thoughts.

Open for Play
A large forest in Central Anaxas, the once-thriving mostly human town of Dorhaven is recovering from a bombing in 2719 at its edge.

Aodh Elzo
Topics: 14
Race: Wick
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Past Midnight, 23rd Yaris. 2719

The old coopers workshop stood quiet, as did Hollow Street that still Yaris night. Faint candle light flickered from the small window up in the eves and in the small garret room Aodh sat in the old threadbare armchair. He had tried to sleep but found it elusive. So there he sat, in the loose cotton shorts he slept in bear feet up on the windowsill. A cigarette smouldered between his lips, a crystal ashtray he'd stolen from some jent's house sat on the chair arm.

It was worry that kept him from sleep, worry over Cat and Ava both. What he and Ava were planning was dangerous, though he didn't fear for himself, only that if he was arrested he could put them both in danger.

Aodh looked out at the moon, brow furrowed he wondered if the rest of his clan wherever they where, were looking up at Benea and thinking of him.
He let out a heavy sigh and a cloud of cigarette smoke and then looked down at his hands. He recalled the basic sign Ava had showed him, he practised them yesterday afternoon and decided to do them again now.

The practice eased his worried mind, having something practical to think about. Aodh smiled as he worked his way through them and then got to the sign that was his name. It would be good that he could follow at least some of what Cat was saying.

Aodh went through the signs once more as he finished his cigarette and lit another of the end of it. He'd call on Cat in the morning, let her in on the plan, then he'd see if he could find anything on the Greer's servants.

Aodh nodded to himself, to be doing something or at least planning to act quieted his mind some.

The Elzo mandolin sat on the old truck that held all his clothes, he picked it up and started to play, then softly he sang, the cigarette hanging from his lip.

"Courting is a pleasure
Between my love and I;
And it's down in yon green valley
I'll meet him by and by.

It was down in yon green valley
He is my heart's delight:
Harry, lovely Harry,
I will stay till broad daylight."

Tags:

Return to “Vienda”

• Information