[Mature] Particles//Waves

Post-processing the light and the dark.

Open for Play
A large forest in Central Anaxas, the once-thriving mostly human town of Dorhaven is recovering from a bombing in 2719 at its edge.

Nauleth Siordanti
Topics: 22
Race: Galdor
: Magus in the Making
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Muse
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:08 pm

some day early-Roalis, 2719
COUNTRYSIDE of outer VIENDA | TEA TIME

Truth be told, Nauleth couldn't entirely remember the last time he'd at all been in the proper mood for intimacy. Even while it felt needfully necessary to share a bed with this lovely woman, if only to keep her as close and safe as possible, fear and stress and trauma had dampened so much of his desire. That wasn't to say they'd not felt moments of passion since all that panic and injury in the Deep, that they hadn't found comfort in each other's bodies when words weren't enough, but at the same time, it'd not been as emotional as it'd been physical.

There was something about her tone of voice against his ear, about the gentle wandering of her hands over his freckled chest, crammed in the carriage and attempting to balance just so in his lap, that carried with it some deeper desire for connection that wasn't just one body's response to being in the vicinity of another. It was ridiculous in its impropriety, but, as usual, Naul couldn't entirely be ersed to clocking care.

Especially not when her fingers drifted down from the buttons of his shirt toward his trousers, and he couldn't help but shift his body just a little bit more to accommodate her, to give her all the permission she wanted despite the fact that he very well knew they should be presentable for the City Clerk. A few wrinkles wouldn't be noticed, right? He'd moved her skirts as best he could, anyway, hands teasing along her inner thighs, his own touch light but now rather purposeful in their direction.

"Prepared for marriage. Hmm." The eldest Siordanti echoed in a whisper, meeting her verdant gaze with a smirk, watching the blush spread across her pale cheeks. He was made shy in her shyness, something about the way she spoke of her Ba Brieth revealing it to be far more special than perhaps he'd assumed. He wanted to apologize for his shallowness, some heat in stuck in his chest instead of coursing through his veins to the speed of his pulse, but found himself distracted. He couldn't help the stray thought even as she didn't hesitate with fastenings, with untucking his shirt, with whatever the roundness of the Circle she was planning on doing with him now that he felt quite helpless beneath her—details on the legal structure of being a woman, of property, of spousal responsibility all filtered into his too-busy mind and even if his voice was husky and coy, the words he said were quite the opposite.

Her fingers paused and he whined, huffing a chuckle at her surprised expression

"Your citizenship isn't Anaxi, correct?" Naul hummed, eyes wide and face flushed with anticipation and desire, freckles drowning in the heated color, "Then it doesn't matter, Athrym. Or, at least it shouldn't. Not that it should matter at all, really—Anaxas isn't a matriarchal kingdom. Women, despite having suffrage, are still tangled up in property and permission. But, uh—"

Gods, her hands moved again and he arched one ginger eyebrow—the only one that could tilt in such a way while the other sat mostly still above his bright, blue-green eyes,

"—I've never bothered to consider it—in the context of marriage—until this moment with you." He sighed, sliding his hands away with a taunting sort of slowness, dragging fingertips mischievously away from anywhere he'd been so coyly headed, back along her inner thighs and over her knees to hook thumbs between the finely tailored layers of his clothes and his hips, quite willing to tug his trousers down just enough—

If that was what she wanted, at least. Naul asked with a look, very enamored with those dimples.

"Are we making prenuptial agreements right now? Or would you rather wait so we can reward ourselves after enduring the paperwork that awaits us?"
Welcome to Brunnhold—now go home.

Tags:
Athrym Bruthgrave
Topics: 13
Race: Galdor
: Welcome to Brunnhold. Now go home.
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Raksha
Post Templates: Post Templates

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:29 am

Early-Roalis, Perhaps? 2719
SIORDANTI RESIDENCE| THE SECOND HAND UNWINDS
The Gioran couldn’t help the smirk that remained on her lips, dimples prominent in her amusement as the Anaxi fumbled over words in his clear distraction. She tilted her head, testing how much harder she could make it for Nauleth to continue his conversation with steady movements of her palm against firm warmth.

“I suppose that’s true. I’m not Anaxi—yet—so I suppose your country’s archaic patriarchy doesn’t quite apply to me. I am my own person, with absolutely nothing to bring to the table in the way of property or finances, but with the ability to provide my own permission on marriage.” She felt the seeking fingers on the sensitive skin of her thighs move away, shifting down across her knees to reach for the hem of his own loosened pants. Questioning without yet asking the question, his brow arching whilst its partner stayed its place. Athrym leaned closer to kiss sighing lips slowly, tauntingly, pulling back only enough to speak quietly, the curve of her mouth brushing against his.

“Well I am rather pleased you’ve never considered it, in the context of marriage, before now Siordanti. Now that you do consider it, knowing this is a one sided gain in our union, are you absolutely sure you want this?” Her delicate hands shifted away from their ministrations to rest over his own, encouraging the red head to shift the fabric down just enough—

“Prenuptials? There’s not much to work out there really, given my current status of being a refugee. I have nothing to offer—” Moving cloth and lace, guiding with a gentle hand, the petite blonde brought them together with a sinful gasp and a fluttering of painted lashes.

“—except me.” She whispered, lifting her hands to brace against the confined ceiling of the cabin and grind her hips firmly, slowly, against his own with a sigh. Careful to keep her make up in check, Athrym kissed him again, muffling a low sound that escaped her as the carriage rocked along the path their unsuspecting driver took.

“Isn’t paperwork a reward—in itself? I mean who—who doesn’t love completing administrative tasks? Certainly nothing better we—we could be doing.” The younger galdor muttered, trying to maintain the teasing conversation whilst now herself distracted by the sensations that sparked through her like electricity with each pointed movement. Summer eyes looking over the features of the man beneath her as she moved with deliberate measured shifts, Athrym brought her hands to Nauleths face, hands resting against flushed freckled skin. Her brow creased slightly, the blonde stilled suddenly, as though a thought had occurred to her in that very moment.

“Nauleth,” Her accented voice spoke his name seriously, wanting to convey herself clearly, caught up amid the heated space of their fields within the carriage. She’d realised something that she had to say, now, before anything else. Something that the blonde was quite certain of, and that she felt like she’d not said out loud off her own thoughts. Something she was sure she hadn’t said since their time in Qrieth before everything fell apart.

“I love you.” Athrym said with conviction, as though it was imperative that the Anaxi understood that.

“I want you to know that for all this jest and talking between the lines, I do not agree to this union based on convenience or gains. I agree to this union, because there is nothing else on Vita that I love, except you. And I want everyone to know that. In all the awful things that have happened, only you kept me going. And everything that I am, is yours, and only yours.” It was something more appropriate for a set of vows perhaps, but in this moment, the young Gioran couldn’t stop herself. Her thumbs brushed against the corners of his lips, and her dimples returned as she offered a slow, bright smile.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vienda”

• Information