[PM to Join] Putting out fires, with Kofi.

Inspector Titus Greycastle arrives at his office after a rough nights sleep to be summoned to a crime scene.

Open for Play
A large forest in Central Anaxas, the once-thriving mostly human town of Dorhaven is recovering from a bombing in 2719 at its edge.

Titus Greycastle
Topics: 6
Race: Galdor

Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:14 pm

Seventen Station, Kingsway Market. Morning, 74th of Roalis.
Inspector Titus Greycastle's cane thudded on the boards as he made his way to his small office in the Seventen station near Kingsway Market. It was still early, his customary scowl was even deeper that morning, the pain in his ruined knee had kept him up much of the night. He was hoping for a quiet morning of paperwork without interruptions, at least not until he had had a few cups of strong kofi.

However he had barely sat down when his door flew open and a flustered Inspector Recruit burst in. Titus’ stormy scowl and furious gaze stopped the hapless recruit in his tracks and he snarled.

“You better have a clocking damn good reason for bursting into my bloody office O’Rourke."

O’Rourke managed to regain his composure and blurted out.

“No Inspector, I’m afraid there’s been an incident in Crosstown Court, well several.”

O'Rourke trailed off, Titus had to stop himself slamming a fist into his desk in frustration.

"Spit it out man! What incidents?”

O’Rourke took a deep breath and opened his note book and flipped to the right page.

“Four bars in Crosstown were set alight last night. Sergeant Haggerty was first on the scene, he's pretty certain that it was arson.”

Titus rubbed a hand over his jaw, the thick dark stubble rasped audibly under his palm then he let out a heavy sigh. So much for a quiet morning.

"Right, get Valentin in here."

O'Rourke turned to rush off to follow the disgruntled Inspector’s orders.

"And get me some bloody kofi!"

Tags:

Return to “Vienda”

• Information