Siordantis Wanted: Looking for Family

Apply within. Something for everyone, really.

Looking for Someone?
Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.

Nauleth Siordanti
Topics: 22
Race: Galdor
: Magus in the Making
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Muse
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:29 pm

Siordantis Wanted:
Parents and Siblings!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and do something I haven't done before: requested family members. Below, you'll see the list of Nauleth's entire family and brief descriptions, but, honestly, I'm rather open as I've only written Hadrian and Iralia in passing, with the exception of 1-2 threads. I don't feel like this solidifies them as characters and so interpretation is still really open. Names are suggestions for Naul's siblings, though I have referenced them in a few places. I'm very flexible. Ages also have some wiggle room. Honestly, I'm just looking for some interesting interactions and opportunity to grow a family of intelligent galdori through narrative funtimes.

Hadrian Siordanti
56 | FC Open
Anaxi-born galdor. Hadrian is an Incumbent in the Anaxi Parliament's King's Council, prestigiously one of the ten galdori who represent Vienda itself. He has been cast in my writing as a political Progressive on the subject of women's rights, but he has historically also been a traditional Anaxi galdor when it comes to economic and racial issues. This is, however, really open-ended. Chose to distance himself and his family from Nauleth for personal reasons in 2709 after his eldest son's dueling backlash incident.

Iralia Siordanti
49 | FC Open
Anaxi-born galdor, but could be Bastian. Iralia is a musician, composer, and playwright, but that is very open to player interpretation. Not much has been written with Iralia, so she's quite open in terms of beliefs and involvement in current events.

N- Siordanti
20-23 | FC Open (Kalinin Daniil is suggested, but I'm totally not picky)
Name is not set in stone, though to stick with the theme of Naul's family decisions, I'd prefer it to be a male N-name. I'm totally flexible here at this point. Either young and in his final year of Brunnhold or graduated and on a career track of your choice, Nauleth's brother has not spoken to him since his backlash incident in 2709.

Taken! Yay!
N- Siordanti
18-20 | FC Open
Name is not set in stone, though sticking with the theme of Naul's family decisions, I'd prefer it to be a female N-name. Still, I'm flexible here. Brunnhold student (though studying elsewhere in the Six Kingdoms is totally up to you). Much like his brother, Nauleth's sister has not spoken to him since the incident in 2709. She should be a galdor (not open to her being a passive at this time although you're welcome to change my mind ... I might seriously consider it). Otherwise, her path of study and magical focus are purely up to the writer.

For your reference:
Nauleth is a Physical mage with a focus on physics and electromagnetism.
Norellie has chosen Perceptive and Clairvoyant conversation to aid her aspiring political career.

It's highly suggested to check out current plots before committing, as Nauleth has been estranged from his parents and siblings since his backlash incident in 5th form at Brunnhold. His brother and sister were told by his father, Incumbent Hadrian Siordanti, to stop associating with their eldest sibling after the near-fatal magical accident, though Hadrian's personal reasoning for that decision has not yet been disclosed through RP.

I can promise magical and technological plots, focused on exploring the history of The Ten Kingdoms and the secrets behind the War of the Book. If that's not a selling point, my inspirational direction for Naul is influenced by Tesla, and I'd like to focus on Physical Conversation, Physics, and electromagnetism.

Tags:

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanted Ads”

• Information