Most Wanted Characters

Staff and Player Important Requests

Looking for a role-play partner to thread with you? Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.
Muse
Site Admin
Race: Storyteller
: Cor, Naul, Rhys, & Tristaan
Character Sheet: My Office
Post Templates: Plot Notes
Plot Notes: My Manifesto

Mon May 21, 2018 10:50 am

Staff Most Wanted
Hello! In order for storylines to begin to take root here in Anaxas and the rest of Vita, here are some characters we're looking for. Please keep in mind that while Anaxi residence have a rather definite appearance, we'd love to see some diversity in terms of homeland (any of the Six Kingdoms), race, and age!

Humans, specifically Resistance members (other races are acceptable, but for now we'd prefer no more galdori sympathizers unless you've got a special story you'd like pre-approved). Although, honestly, if you want to be a non-Resistance member human, we've got plots for you, too. That is fine. A few folks who may be opposed to what the Resistance is doing (violently, too) will make for an interesting story.

Shop owners and business folk of any race in any city in Anaxas.

Bad Brothers of any race in Old Rose Harbor.

Passives, specifically Brunnhold Gated Passives (I'd love to see 5-10 to create a player base in that very limited demographic), but free passives or passives in other forms of employment throughout Anaxas are acceptable.

Wicks, of all kinds: tsat wicks who own businesses in Vienda, nomadic wicks from a tribe, and tyat wicks. Those who are willing to get involved in some of the wick politics (tribal warfare, galdori oppression, etc.) would be really lovely.

Raen from any racial origin, of any age of existence! Choose your body—how fun!

Galdori, both students and faculty in Brunnhold of any age as well as adults in any number of professions, especially the Seventen, though at least one plantation owner would be fun. We currently have ONE student who is 16 and could use some friends. While there are rules about underaged characters since we are an 18+ site, please don't let that keep you from playing a student of any age! We have several professor PCs who would love some students in their classes. Please note that government positions are also available, so don't hesitate to ask about your career options as a galdor. Galdori who do not live in Vienda would be lovely.

If any of these ideas strike your fancy, get in touch with the staff or talk it up on Discord with us! Thank you.
word count: 445
Muse
Site Admin
Race: Storyteller
: Cor, Naul, Rhys, & Tristaan
Character Sheet: My Office
Post Templates: Plot Notes
Plot Notes: My Manifesto

Mon May 21, 2018 10:50 am

Player Most Wanteds
Looking for friends, family, or romance? Fill out a matchmaking/wanted ad and we'll link it here!
word count: 35
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information