Brawling Baker Seeking Bae

Looking for Someone?
Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.

Cassidy Elwes
Topics: 7
Race: Human
: Do No Harm, Take No Shit, Bake Bread
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Mochi
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Wanted!
LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND FOR A BIG BUFF CREAMPUFF WHO LOVES HELPING

Do you like justice?
Do you like always doing the right thing?
(Or maybe you just like really tall buff ladies who can
throw a person across a field like a javelin?)

Then boy do I have a deal for you!

Cass Elwes was once one of the most well-known fighters to ever grace the Rose Arena. Known as "the Bear", she fought all comers in fair, hand-to-hand fights, until a dirty, dirty cheater stabbed her in the chest and she retired from fighting for good. She currently runs a bakery called Bear's Den in Castle Hill in ORH where she uses the reputation and connections she gained as an arena fighter to help those in need. She has been mostly on her own for the last ten years, but it's time for that to change. I'd really like to find her a girlfriend!

• Must be human, wick, passive, or parse. No Galdori.
  • Must be cool with occasionally breaking the law in favour of doing the right thing...
  • ... but preferably not a career criminal.
  • Should enjoy baking, cooking, tea, and dogs.
  • Not intimidated by a woman who is nearly 6ft tall and built like a brick house.
  • Preferably shorter than 5'11.

If you think your character would be a good fit or if you want to make one who might be, feel free to DM me (preferably on discord) and we can talk!

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanted Ads”

• Information