In Search of Shady Characters

Looking for Someone?
Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.

Bailey Sneed
Topics: 6
Race: Wick
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Runcible Spoon
Post Templates: The Thief

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:23 am

Wanted!
Devious Friends, Obnoxious Relatives, Unhappy Debtors, and Old Associates Wanted - Inquire Within

They say to treat people in your debt like family: exploit them. Sometimes they, whoever they are, are right. It’s a fine maxim, and it might be that it sums up the situation of Bailey Sneed quite well.

In the heart of the rainy season family decided to exploit Bailey, and in the same breath, gave him the means to exploit others. Dragged home to the Painted Ladies by family obligations and the need to wrap up his devious and dearly departed father’s unfinished business, he likely to be a busy kov.

And that, gentle reader, is where you come in.

I’d love to flesh out the seedy and semi-legal world of Vienda, its gangs, its smugglers, its criminals, and shifty merchants. I’d love to explore family ties among the lower classes and see what their lives are like in full. And to that end, I’m looking for anyone who might want to join in. It would be fantastic to have some friends, meddling relatives, and the like for Bailey. Someone or someones to banter with, to get into trouble, to do a little thievery and a lot of sharp practice. Rivals and enemies too would be fantastic.

Bailey has a sprawling family with eleventy-five cousins, aunts, uncles, and other less clear relatives, so plenty of room there, and likewise he used to be the in-house burglar and rumor collector for a small but effective gang operating out of a pawn shop on Rosemary Lane in the Painted Ladies. Old associates and fiends from that life would not go amiss.

So, if you're up for some banter, some devious work, and what I can only hope will be a little noir, I would be delighted. DM me on discord @Runcible Spoon, and plotting and scheming can commence!

Tags:

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanted Ads”

• Information