Just Looking for a Few Good Airship Pirates

Looking for Someone?
Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.

Corwynn
Topics: 14
Race: Galdor
: The Taxman
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Muse
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:07 am

Flight Crew Wanted
CURRENT STATUS: Open for Interest!
Like airships? Already on Silas Hawke's payroll as a Bad Brother, or, would you like to be (willing or unwilling, I suppose)? Then I've got a job for you!

I'm looking to jump back into Corwynn's career as a pilot, pirate, and general scoundrel in the skies between Old Rose Harbor and mostly Mugroba—but probably anywhere in Vita depending on the sorts of story arcs that transpire.

Any race can apply, especially considering Cor is a galdor himself. Anyway, the requirements here are pretty open-ended beyond being a Bad Brother or beyond a willingness to join Hawke's organization in play, and I'm really only looking for a couple of people to fill out a couple of key crew roles; I'm always happy to fill in the rest with some NPCs or Secondaries.
A Very Vague List

Pilot: Obviously taken by Cor.
Co-Pilot/First Mate: Open, take your pick of preferred title.
Gunner: Open
Mechanic: Open
Navigator: Open

Additional Pirates: Open because I'm really cool with just about anything so long as it's plausible for in-air shenanigans. Don't see a role you want but still want to be part of the crew? Maybe you're good at putting folks back together again or really great at leaping fearlessly over the gaping void of thin air between two flying vessels. I'm here for that. You do you—just give me an excuse to write some air piracy, please.

Tags:

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanted Ads”

• Information