Memory making and more

Looking for Someone?
Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.

Drezda Ecks
Topics: 21
Race: Galdor
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Maximus
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 am

Wanted!
LOOKING FOR NEMESES, CONTACTS AND MORE

Hey everyone!

So I'm looking to make some connections for Drezda so that I have a chance to explore her personality and give her some people to manipulate interact with in the present day. She would primarily have interacted with gollies and passives in the past or raen wearing one of those bodies, but I'm open to wick and human interaction as long as it makes sense. Obviously Hox is not open for play but I have plenty of Anaxi memories to play around with so I'll give people some frameworks and you can pick and choose! Also including some present things.
Brunnhold University:
  • Any golly student that would have been her age or 3/4 years younger while she was in attendance from 2706-2711.
  • Any gated passive that would have been working in Brunnhold from 2706-2711.
  • Any golly - student or professor - from 2715 to the present.

Seventen:
  • Those part of the Seventen, particularly the Investigative Services Division, in 2711-2712.
  • Anyone who might have had a run-in with the Investigative Services Division in 2711-2712.

Political things:
  • Any gollies that would likely have been involved with an attaché to the former Hoxian diplomat between 2713 and 2715.
  • Any gollies that would have been involved with Drezda as Hoxian diplomat since 2715.

Passive servants:
  • Any passive that would have worked with her predecessor
  • Any passive that has been in her employ in the past (2715 onward) or currently employed by her
  • A CURRENT PC PASSIVE SERVANT VERY WELCOME! Hit me up if you're interested

Romantic relationship things (**Manipulation in some form a given**):
  • Any golly man that might have attempted to court her in her school days or any other time while she's been in Anaxas (excluding a period between 2712 and 2713)
  • Any golly woman who's been brave enough to do the same although female attention would likely have been viewed more favourably than male

Rivals:
  • Seeking any antagonist, past or present, who might have gotten Drez's back up. Could be someone from her school days, her brief spell in the Seventen, or anyone who seems to go against her goals.
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 am

We've discussed, so you know I'm happy to volunteer my Class of 2714 gollies—Nauleth and Rhys—for any of the above options, past or present. They are both different people with different situations and different goals, but I think there's some interesting opportunities for either of them.

I'd recommend getting in touch with [mention]Morgan[/mention] Dehades, as you two are contemporaries and totally into Perceptive manipulation. It could be a dangerous friendship ... mwuahaha.

There's also: Charity, Daalton, Derowen, Galen, Khymarah, and Voron (he's 2 years your senior, however, but still within Brunnhold bounds when you are, iirc). I'm going to be a nice human and not tag all of those people, but I am sorely tempted. Hopefully some of those kids will bite.
Palis Ainu
Topics: 10
Plot Notes: Plot Notes

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:58 am

My golly, Palis Ainu, is much younger than Drezda, and I would like to avoid memory threads anyways. If you have any use for a young and gullible political intern in Vienda, he’s yours!
tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 2699
Drezda Ecks
Topics: 21
Writer: Maximus

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:37 am

Oh my, such a youth. So very ripe for manipulation though. Young, impressionable, need to prove himself... excellent stuff for Drez's purposes. He might prove useful in some shape or form. His connections would be useful at the very least, even if he otherwise proved useless. :) Drez would take great pleasure in manipulating him, I don't doubt. Present time it is then!
Voron Griofa
Topics: 2
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Voron could make well for either a memory thread from her time in the Seventen, or a current post up. He's looking to socially advance, so could be a nice direction there as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanted Ads”

• Information