Resistance, Civilians and Plots - oh my!

Looking for Someone?
Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.

Gale
Topics: 42
Race: Human
: Artful Gunner
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Crosspatch
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:34 am

Hello!

I am looking to make connections for Gale, who has lived in Vienda all her life. I am very up for discussing and batting around ideas. Here are some of my thoughts already, let me know if you’re interested.

On the Resistance:
Gale is an active member in the Resistance under the alias “Artful”. A large collection of her goals therefore coincide with the long-term goals of the resistance: To take power out of the hands of the Galdori. Gale specifically however currently works as an ear to the ground and an obtainer (or more specifically maker) or goods - though even more secretly works in development and firearm manufacturing for the Freedom Fighters under the name “Gunner”.

With this in mind I am looking to plot out and find a cell in Vienda to work out of and alongside. As Gale has been essentially born and bred resistance, she has been among them for quite a while – so there is plenty of room for old acquaintances, friends and people she knows of all ages. There is also room for contact outside of the resistance who do the “odd-jobs”. On the flipside, obtaining some actual enemies is something I am looking to also build gradually on the long term (and let them develop organically).

I am also very much for the exploration of the darker side of the Resistance to upset the status quo. What I am also looking to run out plot wise is an effective “gunpowder plot” which will develop into picking out a suitable target to upset the Galdori economy, infiltrating, forming a plan and effectively destroying it. Of course, actual gunpowder may not actually be used; a more inventive and commonly available material may be used instead.

On the Civilians:
“Civilians” is used loosely here - it would be more specifically "non-resistance". Outside of the resistance, there is room for the relatives Gale is estranged from. While deliberately vague, there is room for uncles, aunts and cousins from both sides of the family who do not realise her allegiance or what she can make. Much like her family, there is also likely friends who know her – but not what she fights for. As such, there is a chance for drama with her double life existence (which I would very much like to exploit). There is also room for frequent customers who may look into her metalworking business (but that is more to serve as a hook in than anything else).

Like before, there is room for rivalry and enemies to form here.

Memories:
There are several points I would like to explore in Gale’s past, primarily they surround her early years in the resistance and how her peers influenced her, alongside any early assignments. I would also like to explore her taking over her father’s business, and the moments she would be classified as truly estranged from her various family members. Conversely, various childhood spats can begin here.

Romance:
There is always potential – on the basis that people can get past the fact that Gale tends to appear and behave more like a guy. As such, there is room for a lot of confusion for all parties involved while this particular Cadet exist both in and out the closet.

If any of the above interests you, drop me a PM.

TTFN!
When the last of us will disappear
Like shadows into the night
The broken ones, the fighting sons
Of ignorance
Gale
Topics: 42
Race: Human
: Artful Gunner
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Crosspatch
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello!

Pushing out again on the boat here for the new season in Vienda!

Once more I am looking to develop some more resistance orientated threads, either as Memories or in general. I am also planning to further along the "Gunpowder" plot line. Gale has the idea in their head now, and wants push along with it. With this, I have the following interaction points in mind:
  • Build a small team for this.
  • Scout out locations for the hit, which may be particular factories or currently some of the establishments or landmarks in Uptown.
  • Planning and preparation, building connections and alibis, gathering or making resources.
  • Performing smaller group activities that will help and further the above goal - small heists, shakedowns, etc.
  • Anything else that may be necessary.
Conversely, I am always open for general relationship building outside of the resistance, or being roped into help build character and development for others. Gale is largely available all over town for such occurrences.

Drop me a message or catch me on chat if this interests you!
When the last of us will disappear
Like shadows into the night
The broken ones, the fighting sons
Of ignorance
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanted Ads”

• Information