Raks Plot Notes

All of the things. All of them.

Plot Notes and Thread Trackers
Keep track of your character's sense of narrative direction as well as list your threads here.

Charity Valentin
Topics: 23
Race: Galdor
: The voices aren't real, right?
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Raksha
Post Templates: Post Templates

Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:47 pm

The Plot Notes Of The Lost

Character Development & Storylines

Charity's main story arc/complication/personal foil is that she is addicted heavily to opioids, a habit that will get her into a considerably deep level of trouble with the wrong people.

Her brother Mathias was taken away as a passive when she was seven, and she's never seen him since. Her mother killed herself when she was twelve and ever since she has been under the sole care of her father.

Her father is an overbearing abusive, controlling man with his own interests in mind. He's got a plan for Charity, including arranged marriage. He's also a Captain in the Seventen, and doesn't want another stain on the family name.

Friends & Family

Charity's brother, last she knew, is a passive by the name of Mathias. She isn't aware of if he is even alive anymore, nor what he looks like or where he is.

Her Bastian father is in Vienda, a Captain in the Seventen, and an all round ersehole.

Her Gioran mother is eleven years deceased.

Her best friend is Diaxio Shiuni, a Hoxian she has known all throughout her school years. Both women pursued a career in the performing arts.

Lovers & Romances

Charity hasn't bothered with romance, knowing it's no good as father will be choosing her suitor when the time comes. She's dabbled in schoolyard stolen kisses, but those trysts were very quickly and harshly stomped out by her father. As a student, she held a ridiculous secret candle for one of her peers, a blonde haired larkin by the name of Rhys. The only person who knew this, and knows all her secrets, is her best friend Diaxio Shiuni.

Antagonists & Enemies

Charity doesn't have any enemies that she is aware of yet, though she does have an antagonist in her father. Due to her addiction, she is going to find herself with enemies and antagonists a plenty.

Eventually, she will discover her brother and inadvertently become part of an organised drug ring. This must be kept from her father at all costs. Lots of feels and stuff.

She has recently had a run in with a galdori socialite by the name of Benjamin Tolsby, and whilst the kenser deserves all he gets from this encounter, he will hold a vengeful grudge on her and anyone that might be involved.

Miscellaneous Notes

If you have any drug related character things, or plots, then lets thread!
Raksha
Site Admin
Topics: 65
Race: Storyteller
: Resistance is Futile. Order is life.
Character Sheet: My Office

Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:42 pm

Plot things in my brain, just a dump here:

Charity/Rhys:
  • My Charity likes/wants:
  • Rhys needs to find out JUST what Damen has been doing to charity, I’m keen to drop this during just after the Riot as a bit of an icing on the cake moment for poor newly discovered himself a wick Rhys. Charity will refuse to go back home here I think. That’s definitely going to heavily kick off her sobriety, as she’ll be keeping herself at home of the night time, and in very public settings if she leaves the house. - ALSO DEALING WITH THE FACT YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A WICK WTF HOW WHEN WHY ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS?
  • I think pre-bombing Damen should find out about Rhys and Charity, and I’m totally okay to have a Rhys/Damen thread. Feel free to make snide words, tell him you know, threaten the guy. Ye chen?
  • Damen tied to the occulus, maybe this is a post bombing discovery? I’m totally okay again to play this out either in a Solo with Damen and Arazmus OR as a mod-to-mod post between these two. Damen will totally be plotting how he can off Rhys.
  • Given charity is no longer buying/using, I would like this to cause problems with her suppliers. She was a pretty generous buyer, and that income they earned off her would disappear. As would her actually selling to people as well. Benjamin and Diaxio are going to come back into play here. The hoxian isn’t what she seems, she might be ‘in bed’ with one of Hawkes people and has been using Charity for a long long LONG time. Could be that human stabbity incident wasn’t quite what Charity thought it was. This has been in the back of my mind for a long time, since I made Charity actually.
  • Oh, speaking of riots and bombs. There's a hanging to have and a prisoner to breakout post riot. This can be a Resistance and Seventen thing to do deal with. Do you want Rhys involved in this?
  • I’m going to do some memory threads for Charity and her mum (and her brother but in a way that I can solo so not stepping on PC toes)
    IF Rhys wants to take down Damen, happy to use Charity as bait. – not sure how this works but just adding that note. Given the occulus methods of…discovery, happy for Damen to capture charity with all intents to torture her into giving up information she might not actually have. Whatever weird feelings he has about her are overshadowed by Arazmus’ brainwashing/grooming. For the good of Anaxas and all that.
  • Rhys likes/Wants? – I want to see how we can mutually help each other here and drive story:

Timeline:
  • Riot - Rhys find out he is a wick?
  • Literally just post-Riot - Find out about why Charity is so scared of Damen
  • Post-Riot/pre bomb - Damen finds out about Rhys/Charity
  • Pre-bomb - Unhappy suppliers and buyers come looking for charity through Diaxio, and discovering Xi isnt as good a friend as she has seemed to be
  • Post bomb - discover Damen is tied to the occulus
Raksha
Site Admin

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Ath/Naul:
  • My Ath likes/wants:
  • I’d like Ath to come banging on Naul’s door (probably his school door during class actually!) to show him a discovery in the crypt library. A piece of obscure literature about the Mythical Beasts and the War of the Book. Keen for them to delve into what this is, and kick off a trail across Vita following clues to what this ultimately means. Ath will totally believe this is the way to finding their True Names. Like obsessively so.
  • Do we get involved in Riot things? I feel like we already have T&S, and R&C there, so might be overkill? But also SUPER GAME to fry some humans……er….i mean….yeah no I mean that. Thoughts? Or bombing things?
  • More magic threads. Lots more. Lets dual, or even solos I don’t mind. I want to really buff up Ath’s magic and work out her temper. She’s still only 21, there’s a birthday around somewhere probably, but even as an ambassador and a lover and an adult, the reality is shes still a bit of a hotheaded youth.
  • First stop could be Gior, or alternatively we could have a visit from her mother/father regarding wedding things. I’d really like to play up Carmel in this, she is a bitch. A deadset bitch who is solidly against the wedding because of her own life and how it turned out. I suspect she is going to try and sabotage it.
  • There is definitely a clue hidden in The Deep at Gior. We could do this as a season thread, rather than being stuck there for ages and ages. Make it a one-post dealio with right timelines. Unless we want some travel threading between here and there. If you’re not keen to travel, I’m happy to figure out an alternate way to play this out in Anaxas instead (those crypts are pretty vast).
  • Speaking of wedding things, I am not entirely sure how Ath is going to react to this all. She will definitely be excited, but probably will have some feels because of Carmel. I think she’ll have a bit of a moment around this whole thing. Cold feet maybe?
  • I would love it if they find some time to learn some Gioran/Hoxian/Hesse/Mug where ever they go, learn the language but also unique spells from those countries. 
  • Leylines – Would love to get some passive conversations up and running with these two, given that Aths view of passives is very different to Nauls. Keen to play out some more investigation around his paralysis/nerve damage and how the leylines work. Maybe some attempts to help that might not go to plan?
  • Ghosts – I’m going to drop the Lovers into Brunnhold, and will have Ath discover some of the things about them. The details of their deaths, the reason for the gardens in brunnhold being how they are, and things that I don’t want to publically drop here. Did you want to come on a ghost hunt?
  • I sort of see her as ultimately, a bit of a battle mage. I would like some magic fights on travels, not with (or not just with) galdori or wicks (or religious nutjobs..) but lets go find some hatchers! HA! Lets really ruffle some golly feathers.
  • Eventually, long game, want to get to Roannah. For reasons.

• Naul likes/Wants? – I want to see how we can mutually help each other here and drive story:

Timeline:
  • Riot – Are we in?
  • Riot/Post Riot – Ath comes a knocking, lets discover things!
  • Pre-bomb – Might be fun to actually get away and be in the right place at the wrong time, we could be caught in the bombing?
  • Post-bomb – literally everything else lol
Raksha
Site Admin

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:47 pm

Sari/Tristl:
  • My Sari likes/wants:
  • NEW - write solo reaction to seeing a passive as a servant.
  • Riot will be kidnapping. I’m keen to know if you have more thoughts around Tristaans witch who kept him indebted to Hawke, because I feel like she should be part of the kidnapping crew. I have sari father things to insert into that thread.
  • ORH welcome home peeps. I think this would be a beautiful Hawke/Tristaan/Scarlett/Sarinah thread. MM delicious terribleness. Lets get some really clear goals for them. What will Tristaan have to do to ‘pay’ their way out, what will Sarinah have to do? Where will they stay? I envision scarlett would hold Sarinah in the Queen “for safe keeping”? i mean, tristaan will always be the ace in the hole for odd job missions, but i figure hawke will put his fists to work earning him money by fighting other assholes in the pits. the risk is the best part—oh, audience, how much will you pay for a chance to see a diablerie? Keep Sarinah there too for tending drinks/bar. Forced to watch Tristaan fight.
  • I am keen to do a drug pick up thread with tristaan (for 1.0 feels). Pretty positive that there’s other ORH PC’s that would love to get in on this stuff.
  • Drain/Resistance – if you’re so inclined, I absolutely have a drain plotline to tie in here, its got some big ole’ spoilers so wont throw anything in here.
  • Babbbbiiiessss – Sarinah has to deal with this. She’s getting bigger, its going to be very obvious in the next season or so! This is going to cause problems for sure. Leverage for Hawke or Scarlett, mhm. Plus also just generally dealing with the impending birth, she isn’t ready. Nope. Terrified In fact.
  • Baby birthing thread – What sort of post by post RP’s would we be if this thread wasn’t wrought with drama/danger/ect? Dealing with what the baby actually is. Is it a wick? Is it a parse? Is it a boy or a girl? We need to either decide for plots or dice roll. :D
  • PASSIVE STUFF – I need to know what you want here, so we can play that too. We definitely have some passive stuff on the cards for later, but I imagine you’d like to explore this before then? Maybe a parse baby would bring some REALLY good tie in’s? Granted we would have no idea till the kid was 10 so haha. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG game.
  • Tristaan Family Things – do we want some stuff here?
  • Marriage? Freedom? Housing? Where do we go from here. This might just be a “we have plans for things later”. How will society feel if they find out tristaan is a passive with a baby and maybe a wife?
  • Trist likes/Wants? – I want to see how we can mutually help each other here and drive story:

Timeline:
  • Riot – fire, brimstone, kidnappings
  • Post Riot – All the things. ALL OF THEM
  • Pre-bomb – n/a for these guys?
  • Post-bomb – n/a for these guys?
Athrym Bruthgrave
Topics: 13
: Welcome to Brunnhold. Now go home.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:05 pm

Gioran Written Test:

ʋðʊ̈ɦɣ ɣɪ̈ʥʨɪ̈,

ɪ̈ ʤʊ̈ʋɒ̈ ɪ̈ɣ ɻɒ̈ʨʨ ɦʥɣ ɕʊ̈ɨ hʥ äɻ. ɪ̈ʨ ʤäɣ ɓʑ äðɻɕ ð ɰkɣ ɣcɒ̈ ɰɒ̈ ɻä ɣʋʊ̈kɒ̈, ʥ äʨ ʨɪ̈ɛɒ̈ ɪ̈ ʤä ʤäʥ ʨɪ̈ɛɒ̈ ɦɻɒ̈cʨ ʨ ɒ̈ǂ ʊ̈ɦ ʨ 28. ɓɕ ʨ ʨɪ̈ɛɒ̈ ɕʊ̈ɨ äʥ ɪ̈ɣ, ɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ ɓɒ̈ hʊ̈.

ɦɪ̈ð ʥ ɦɒ̈ɛʊ̈, ɪ̈ äʋʊ̈ɻʊ̈hɪ̈ ɦ ɛɕ ɪ̈ɛɛäʨɨðɪ̈ʨɕ ʤʥɻ ʨ ɣɪ̈ʨɨäʨɪ̈. ä ɦðɪ̈ʥ ɻɒ̈ʨ ɛɒ̈ ɣ ʨ ʑɪ̈hʤʨ ðʊ̈ɨhʤ ʥɪ̈ʨ ɒ̈ɕ äɣ ɣɨcʤ, ʥ ɪ̈ ʑʊ̈ɰ ɣ ɪ̈ ɰäɣ cɣɪ̈ʥä ʊ̈ɦ äχɪ̈’ɣ cɨɻʨɨ, ʥ äɣ ɣɨcʤ ɪ̈ ɻɒ̈ʨ ɛɕ ʊ̈ɰʑ ʋɣäɻ ɓɒ̈ɻɪ̈ɒ̈ɦɣ ʊ̈ǂ ðɪ̈ʥɒ̈ cʊ̈ɛɛ ɣ. ɪ̈ ɣʤʊ̈ɨɻʥ ʤä ʨäk ʨ ʨɪ̈ɛɒ̈ ʥɪ̈ɣcɨ ʨ ɛäʨʨ ʊ̈ɦ ʋäɪ̈ǂ hɪ̈ ʋðɪ̈ äʨ ɒ̈ǂ, ɒ̈äʥ ɪ̈ äɨɛ ʨ ɛɨcʤ ʊ̈ɦ ɕʊ̈ɨ ʨ ʃɨɪ̈ckɻɕ. ɕʊ̈ɨ c ðʨ äɨð, ɪ̈ ʤä äɻäʥɕ cʊ̈ɛʋʊ̈ɣ ä ɻɒ̈ʨʨ ɦ ʨ äʥɛɪ̈ðɣ äɣ ɰɒ̈ äɣ ɕʊ̈ɨð ɦäcɨɻʨɕ ʋðɣ ʋɻɒ̈äʥ ɦhɪ̈ǂɣ äʨ ɛɕ äcʨɪ̈ɣ, ʥ ɣɨ ɕʊ̈ɨ ä ʑʊ̈ʨ ɓɻäɛ ɦ ɛɕ äððʊ̈hcɒ̈.

ɪ̈ɣ ʤʊ̈ɰɒ̈ǂ, ʥʊ̈ ɻɒ̈äʥ ɛɒ̈ ɛɕ χʨ ʊ̈ɨhʤʨɣ, ɰʤɪ̈cʤ ɪ̈ ɰðɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ ä äǂɕ äðʨ.

äɣ ɪ̈ ɰðɪ̈ ɪ̈ɣ, ɪ̈ äɛ ɣɪ̈ʨʨ ʨ ʥɒ̈ʋäðʨɨ ɻʊ̈ɨʑhɒ̈ ɦ ʨ χʨ äʊ̈ɣʤɪ̈ʋ hɪ̈ɪ̈ ʥ ɦðʊ̈ɛ ʨ, ä cäððɪ̈ähɒ̈ ʃðɪ̈ɒ̈. ɰʤɪ̈ɻ äχäɣ, ɪ̈ ʤä ɻʊ̈ ɛɕ ɰäɕ, ʥ ɦhʊ̈ʨʨ ɰʤäʨ ɪ̈ʨ ɛ ɓɒ̈ hɪ̈. ɪ̈ ɻɒ̈ʨ ɛɕ ɒ̈ɛʊ̈ʨɪ̈ɣ ʊ̈ǂɣʤäʥʊ̈ɰ ɛɕ ɻʊ̈hɪ̈c, ʥ äɣ ɣɨcʤ ɪ̈ ʨɨðʑ ʨ ɰäðɛ ʊ̈ɦ ɪ̈ɛä’ɣ ɻɪ̈hʤʨ ʥ ðɪ̈ɣcʊ̈ǂ ɛɕ ʋä. ʨ ʥɪ̈c ʊ̈ɨð cɨɻʨɨð ä häʨ, ʥ ɪ̈ cʑʊ̈ʨ ɰɪ̈ɻɕ ɣɪ̈ʨ ɓɕ ʥ ɰäʨcʤ äɣ ɦɒ̈ʊ̈ɰ häɻʥɪ̈ ä ʨäʨ ɰ cäʨʨɻɒ̈. ɪ̈ ɦɒ̈äð ɨʑɦʨɨʑäɻɕ äʨ ʊ̈ɨð ǂɪ̈ɒ̈ɰɣ ä ɣʊ̈ ǂɕ ɛɪ̈ɣäɻɪ̈hʑ, ʥ ðä ɦcɒ̈ ɕʊ̈ɨð äccɒ̈ʋʨcɒ̈, ɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ʥðäɰ ɛɕ ʤʊ̈ɛɒ̈.

ʨ ɪ̈ɣ ɛɨcʤ hɪ̈ ɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ɣʤ ɣʤʊ̈ɰ ɕʊ̈ɨ, ʥ ɰɪ̈ɣʤ ɦ ʨ ɒ̈ɕ ʊ̈ɦ ʨ ʥä ʤɨ ɓɒ̈ ʊ̈ʋ ʥ ɛɒ̈ äccɒ̈ʋʨ ʊ̈ɨʨɣɪ̈ʥɣ ɰɪ̈ ɕʊ̈ɨð ʋʤɕɣɪ̈cäɻ ɛähɪ̈c. ɪ̈ɣ ʤʊ̈ɰɒ̈ǂ, ɪ̈ɣ ʑʊ̈ʨ ʋʊ̈ɪ̈ɓɻɒ̈. ʑʊ̈ʨ ɪ̈ɦ ɕʊ̈ɨ cʑʊ̈ʨ äccɒ̈ʋʨ ɛɕ ʋɒ̈ʊ̈ʋɻ ɰäɕɣ, ɛɒ̈. ɛɕ ɒ̈χcɪ̈ɛʨ ɛɪ̈χ ɰɪ̈ ʨ cɛɪ̈cäɻ äcʨɪ̈ɣ ɛɕ ɓʊ̈ʥɕ ɓðʊ̈ɨhʤʨ ɓɕ ʊ̈ɨð ɻäʨɪ̈ɣʤɪ̈ʋ cäɨɣ ɛɒ̈ ʊ̈ǂɻk ʨ cʤäh ɪ̈ɣ ʋðʨɣ ɦ ɣʊ̈ɛɒ̈ʊ̈ ɰɪ̈ ʑʊ̈ ɨʥ ʊ̈ɦ ʨ ʋäɪ̈ ɻɪ̈ɦɒ̈ hɪ̈. ɪ̈ʨ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ɓɒ̈ ʥhʊ̈ɨɣ ɦ ɕʊ̈ɨ ʨ ʨ cɪ̈ʨɕ, ɦ ɰʤɪ̈ɻ ɪ̈ äɛ ɻɕ ʊ̈ ɰʊ̈ɛ, ɕʊ̈ɨð ɰʥɣ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ɓɒ̈ ʥʋɻɕ ɣɨɻʨ ʊ̈ ɦäð ɛɒ̈ hɪ̈ ɪ̈. ɨɪ̈ɻ ɕʊ̈ɨ c ɛäkɒ̈ ʋɒ̈äcɒ̈ ɰɪ̈ ʊ̈ɨð ǂɪ̈ɒ̈ɰɣ, ɪ̈ ɨðhɒ̈ ɕʊ̈ɨ ʑʊ̈ʨ ǂɪ̈ɣɪ̈ʨ, ɓɨʨ ɪ̈ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ʑʊ̈ʨ ɓɻʊ̈ck ɕʊ̈ɨ. ŋɨ ɓɒ̈ äɰä ʊ̈ɦ ɰʤäʨ ɕʊ̈ɨ ɦäcɒ̈ ɣɪ̈ð.

ɦäɕ, ɪ̈ äʋʊ̈ɻʊ̈hɪ̈ ɦ ɦä ʨ äʋ ʊ̈ɦ hɒ̈ʨʨ ɒ̈ɛʊ̈ʨɪ̈äɕ ǂʨ ʊ̈ɨð ɛɨʨɨäɕ ɣʤäð ccʨɪ̈. ɪ̈ ɻɒ̈ʨ ɛɕɻɦ ɻʊ̈, ähä ä ɛɕ äcʤɣ ʥ hɨɪ̈ʥcɒ̈, ʥ äɣ ä ðɨɻʨ ɪ̈ ɻʊ̈ ɣɪ̈hʤʨ ʊ̈ɦ ɻʊ̈hɪ̈c. ʊ̈ɨð ɦäɣ cɻɒ̈äðɻɕ ʋɻʑ ɦ ʊ̈ɨð ɓɒ̈ʊ̈äɻ, ʥ ɪ̈ ɨʥ ɪ̈ʨ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ɓɒ̈ ɻʊ̈ ʊ̈ɦ ɦäcɒ̈ ɪ̈ɦ ɪ̈ ɣäɕ ʑʊ̈. ɪ̈ äɛ ʑʊ̈ʨ ʨɪ̈ɻɕ ɣɨ ɪ̈ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ʤä ä cʤʊ̈ɪ̈cɒ̈ ɕɰäɕ, ɓɨʨ äʨ ɪ̈ɣ ɓɪ̈ʥɒ̈ ʨ ʋʊ̈ʨ. ɰɒ̈ ä ä ʋʊ̈ɻɪ̈ʨɪ̈cäɕ ðh ɛäʨcʤ, ʥ ʊ̈ɨð ɦäɛɪ̈ɻɕ’ɣ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ɓɒ̈ɦɪ̈ʨ ɦðʊ̈ɛ ʨ ɨʑɪ̈. ɪ̈ äɣk ʊ̈ɨhʤ, äʨ ɕʊ̈ɨ hɪ̈ ɛɒ̈ ä hðäcɒ̈ ʋɪ̈ʊ̈ʥ hðɪ̈ɒ̈. ɛɕ äðʨ ɪ̈ɣ ä ɻɦɪ̈ɣʤ cäʨɨ, ʥ ɰʤɪ̈ɻ ɪ̈ äɛ äɰä ɕʊ̈ɨ ʥʊ̈ ʑʊ̈ʨ ɻʊ̈ ɛɒ̈, ɪ̈ ʃɨɪ̈ ɣʊ̈ɛɒ̈ ʨɪ̈ɛɒ̈ cʊ̈ǂ. ʋɻɒ̈ä ʥʊ̈ ʑʊ̈ʨ ɦɒ̈äð ʤʊ̈ɰɒ̈ǂ, ɪ̈ ɣɨ ʨ ɨʨɛʊ̈ ʋðʊ̈ɦɣɪ̈äɻɪ̈ɣɛ ʥɨð ʊ̈ɨð ɰʥ. ɪ̈ɦ ɕʊ̈ɨ ɰʊ̈ɨɻʥ ʋɦ ɣɪ̈ɛʋɻɕ hɪ̈ ʨ ɨʑɪ̈ äɣ ɣɨcʤ, ɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ ɣɪ̈hʑ ɕ ʊ̈ɪ̈cɪ̈äɻ ʋäʋ ɰk ɣʤʊ̈ɰ ʊ̈ɨð ɓʊ̈, ʥ ɰɒ̈ c ɰk ðʊ̈ɨhʤ ɻɪ̈ǂ äððhɒ̈ɛʨɣ äʨ ä ɻäʨ ʥä. ʨ ɪ̈ɣ ʑʊ̈ ɦ ɕʊ̈ɨ ɓɒ̈ ʋɨʨ ʊ̈ɨʨ ɓɕ ɪ̈ɣ cǂɪ̈cɒ̈.

ɦ ä ʨ äcʤ ɪ̈ ɦɻ ʑʊ̈ɰ, ɪ̈ äɛ ɪ̈ ʤäʋʋɕ ʤä ɛɒ̈ʨ ɕʊ̈ɨ, ʋðʊ̈ɦɣ ɣɪ̈ʥʨɪ̈. ɕʊ̈ɨ äʊ̈ɰ ɛɒ̈ ɣ ɓðɪ̈ɒ̈ɦɻɕ ɓɒ̈ɕʊ̈ ʨ ɦɻäɰɣ ɪ̈ ʋcɒ̈ɪ̈ǂ äðʊ̈ɨ ɛɒ̈, ʥ hä ɛɒ̈ ä cʤcɒ̈ ɒ̈χʋɪ̈cɒ̈ ɰ ʥ ɰʊ̈ɦɨɻ ɣ. ɪ̈ ɰɪ̈ hɨɒ̈ɻɕ ɛɪ̈ ɕʊ̈ɨ, ʥ ʤʊ̈ʋɒ̈ äʨ ʊ̈ ʥäɕ, ɕʊ̈ɨ ɛɪ̈hʤʨ ɓɒ̈ äɓɻɒ̈ ɦhɪ̈ ɛɕ cʤɪ̈ɻʥɪ̈ɣʤ äcʨɪ̈ɣ.

ɛäɕ ɪ̈ɛä ɓɻɣ ɕʊ̈ɨ ʥ ʨ cɪ̈ðcɻɒ̈ kʋ ɕʊ̈ɨ ɣäɦɒ̈,

kʥʨ häðʥɣ,

äɛɓääʥ ɓðɨhðä.
Estuan Translation
Professor Siordanti,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. It has been nearly three weeks since we last spoke, and in that time I have had time to reflect on the evening of the 28th. By the time you read this, I will be gone.

First and foremost, I need to apologise for my immaturity in handling the situation. A friend let me see the night through different eyes as such, and I now see I was inconsiderate of Anaxi’s culture, and as such I let my own personal beliefs over ride common sense. I should have taken the time to discuss the matter of passives in Gior prior to that evening, instead I assumed too much of you too quickly. You can rest assured, I have already composed a letter for the Headmistress as well as your faculty peers to plead forgiveness at my actions, and to ensure you are not blamed for my arrogance.

This however, does lead me to my next thoughts, which I write with a heavy heart.

As I write this, I am sitting in the departure lounge for the next aeroship to Giorite and from there, a carriage to Qrieth. Whilst in Anaxas, I have lost my way, and forgotten what it means to be Gioran. I let my emotions overshadow my logic, and as such I need to return to the warmth of Imaan’s light and rediscover my path. The differences in our cultures are great, and I cannot willingly sit by and watch as fellow galdori are treated worse than cattle. I fear unfortunately that our views are so very misaligned, and rather than force your acceptance, I will withdraw to my home.

There is much in Gior I wished to show you, and wished for the eyes of the Da Huanes to be opened and more accepting to outsiders with your Physical magic. This however, is not possible. Not if you cannot accept my peoples ways, or me. My excitement mixed with the chemical reactions in my body brought by our relationship caused me to overlook the challenges this presents for someone with no understanding of the passive life in Gior. It would be dangerous for you to enter the city, for whilst I am only one woman, your words would be deeply insulting to those far more Gioran than I. Until you can make peace with our views, I urge you not to visit, but I would not block you. Just be aware of what you face sir.

Finally, I apologise for falling into the trap of getting emotionally invested in our mutually shared connection. I let myself love, against all my teachings and guidance, and as a result I lost sight of logic. Our fathers clearly planned for our betrothal, and I understand it would be loss of face if I say no. I am not entirely sure I would have a choice anyway, but that is beside the point. We are a politically strong match, and our family’s would benefit from the union. I ask though, that you give me a grace period to grieve. My heart is a selfish creature, and whilst I am aware you do not love me, I require some time to recover. Please do not fear however, I ensure the utmost professionalism during our wedding. If you would prefer to simply register the union as such, I will sign any official paper work to show our bonding, and we can work through living arrangements at a later date. There is no need for you to be put out by this inconvenience.

For all the aching I feel now, I am still happy to have met you, Professor Siordanti. You allowed me to see briefly beyond the flaws I perceived around me, and gave me a chance to experience new and wonderful things. I will genuinely miss you, and hope that one day, you might be able to forgive my childish actions.

May Imaan bless you and the Circle keep you safe,

Kindest regards,

Ambassador Bruthgrave.
Charity Valentin
Topics: 23
: The voices aren't real, right?

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:25 am

Charity Valentin
CHARACTER PROGRESS REPORT

Character Sheet

Plot Notes

INCOME TIER PROGRESS

Income Tier Progression thread lists are located here.

Beginning Income Tier

Wealthy

Current Income Tier

Wealthy

In Progress
Currently not progressing any wealth tiers

APTITUDE SKILLS PROGRESS

Aptitude Skill Tier Progression thread lists are located here.

Beginning Aptitude Skills:

Mental:
Average

Physical:
Poor

Social:
Good

Current Aptitude Skills

Mental:
Average

Physical:
Poor

Social:
Good

In Progress
Looking to increase Mental from Average to Good - Review Submitted

FOCUS SKILLS PROGRESS

Focus Skill Progression thread lists are located here.

Beginning Focus Skills

Combat:
n/a

Linguistic:
Estuan: Fluent
Monite: Fluent
Gioran: Broken

Magic:
Perceptive: Proficient
Quantitative: Beginner

Professional:
Profession (Pianist) - Proficient
Profession (Composer) - Proficient

Current Focus Skills

Combat:
n/a

Linguistic:
Estuan: Fluent
Monite: Fluent
Gioran: Broken

Magic:
Perceptive: Proficient
Quantitative: Beginner

Professional:
Profession (Pianist) - Proficient
Profession (Composer) - Proficient

In Progress
Looking to increase Perceptive from Proficient to Expert - Need 2 more threads
  • The Depth of Perception
  • Drown
  • Mine and Mine Alone
  • Practical Practice Makes Perfect
  • xxx
  • xxx

Looking to add Living as a Beginner - Need 4 more threads
  • Lost Everything
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx

Looking to increase Quantitative from Beginner to Proficient - Need 5 more threads
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx

TOKEN PROGRESS

Token Progression thread lists are located here.

Circle God Tokens:

Circle God | Token Name: Token Description goes here.
Circle God | Token Name: Token Description goes here.

Other Tokens:

Token Giver | Token Name: Token Description goes here.
Token Giver| Token Name: Token Description goes here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Notes and Trackers”

• Information