Caina Rose Plot Points

A record of plot points and threads that I am looking for.

Personal Plot Notes and Character Thread Trackers can be found here.
Caina Rose
Topics: 6
Race: Human
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Post Templates: Post Templates
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Bash

Fri May 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Caina Rose's Plot Notes
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT & STORYLINES
How are you looking to develop your character in terms of story arcs, goals, and skills? List that here.

Currently, I am looking for simple plots to develop my skills and comfort within the story and website.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
Does your character have family you'd like to see played? Parents? Siblings? Did you have a friend growing up? What kind of friends would your character keep now, or do they just need someone?

I would be interested in having one or two people that knew Caina as a child, running into her on the streets of Vienda. Friends that she would keep mainly include other resistance fighters, but I am open to any suggestions.
LOVERS & ROMANCES
What is your character's sexuality? How have they expressed that in life? Are you looking for past or present lovers, ex-lovers, or a spouse?

My character has not considered or pursued others in those aspects, and most likely will not for some time.
ANTAGONISTS & ENEMIES
Looking for some enemies? Everyone deserves a good challenge. What are some areas of conflict for your character and how can other players help you explore them narratively?

I would love for Caina to befriend a human who looks down on the Resistance, because her faith and loyalty to the cause is a little unhealthy.

MISCELLANEOUS NOTES
What else would you like to keep track of for your character? List that here.
word count: 321

Return to “Notes and Trackers”

• Information