[M | St Grumble] Friendly Companionship....right? Right!

Open for Play
The Six Kingdom's most prestigious university and the de facto cultural capital of Anaxas.

The Stacks | Ghost Town | Muffey

Lilanee Kuleda
Topics: 11
Race: Galdor
: Let's go on an adventure!!!
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Raksha

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:27 am

3rd Loshis, 2719
BRUNNHOLD| AFTER DUSK
There was something about the slow, lingering, languid way Ezre’s gaze traveled across newly exposed tanned skin that made Lilanee’s stomach turn with the ferocity of a Loshis storm. Her bravado faltered, like teenage feet on wet trellis’, as the dark eyed boy shifted closer to her almost naked form. They’d managed to swap places, he now leaning over her prone form as she held herself still, fingertips trailing across her thigh and damp undergarments to reach her abdomen. The girl shivered noticeably, surprised to find the sensitive skin on her stomach ticklish, breathing uneven as his hand moved upwards again towards her sternum. Something else crept into her field, something that until now had only nagged at the fringes of her mind. A type of sudden panic, fear of the unknown that was far more difficult to understand that a couple of pottery fragments and a shattered skull. The red head let her hand fall against her curls, taking a deep breath and trying her level best to appear calm, to hold her field steady against the jitter that fought to rise. She was not just any awkward teenager, she was Lilanee Kuleda, daughter of one of the most prestigious archaeologists in Anaxas. Lifting her chin, the student tried to quell the nervousness with a soft brush of the back of her knuckles against his hand…

and then her ludicrous giggle betrayed any sort of mature composure she might have tried to pull off.

Ezre’s unexpected laughter was contagious, and the Hessean’s giggle turned into a genuine laugh, bringing her thumbnail between her teeth again in an almost guilty smirk. Given the nature of their shared interests, and the Hoxian’s field of study, it was easy enough to figure out they had both thought similar things. Her laughter faded into amused giggles, before drifting into a hum, and finally a shy smile. The smile faded, and her brow drew together slightly, caught up in the impassioned honesty that fell from the boys lips like so much sweet wine on a warm Yaris night. His field was weighted with all sorts of emotions and feelings, mingling with hers until Lilanee wasn’t sure where hers stopped and his began. It was overwhelming all of a sudden, all very real and very tangible. Chemicals and hormones, she knew that. She did, but that didn’t ease the quivering feeling in the pit of her stomach, or the flutter in her chest.

The Hoxian teenager lent forward, meeting her lips with his own, and Lilanee watched him with her same curiously worried expression. Was this how they started? He said he didn’t know, she definitely wasn’t sure. Should she—

Warm arms found their way around her, pulling the young woman against the tattooed spanse of his chest and tucking his face into the freckled curve of her shoulder. Lilanee brushed her lips against the line of his neck, curling her own arms around the raven haired student as he groaned against her ear. His words seared a blazing trail to the base of her spine, and the red head resisted the instinctual desire to press herself against the firm pressure between them.

“I don’t—” She whispered, her breath hot against his skin, heart drumming against her ribcage. Pressing her lips to his shoulder, the ninth form held him close.

“I don’t know. I don’t know what I want, or wanted, or any of this. I wasn’t planning on being nearly naked on my bed, in the middle of St Grumbles, with my best friend in like…ever. I do know that I don’t want you to be uncomfortable in the morning, and that I value you more than the release of pleasurable chemicals in the cerebellum, and clocks when you touched…” The Hessean almost pleaded the last word, turning to let her legs tangle in his again with a deep wanton breath, before frowning again.

“But I’m also irrationally afraid. Of rushing. Of rushing these things in case I don’t know maybe you don’t like me the same in the morning or maybe I’m not very good at this or maybe it will hurt and we’ll be super awkward or something and I wouldn’t like that and—” Pressing her face against his neck with a grimace, cheeks beet red and ears glowing, Lilanee hesitated a moment, before letting the Hoxian draw back to gesture at her form with a sort of relieved laugh. Her field tangibly relaxed and her smile became lighter.

“I’m so glad you said that.” She said in a rush, hugging him again warmly, before laying back on the bed with little care for the exposure of her body. Grinning stupidly, the Hessean chuckled again.

“I would much prefer to take our time, to get used to each other both with our new found….relationship dynamics and with our physical…um…differences. Without wine, with clear judgement and all brain cells functioning.” Letting her arms disengage from the boy, Lilanee rest them on the bed above her head, looking over the delicate structure of his facial features.

“We could just talk, if you like. About anything and everything, until we fall asleep.” Shifting to grab her pillow from beside her, the teenager hugged it against her chest, tucking it under her cheek as she turned more on her side again to look at the morticians assistant with a smile.

“Have I told you about the time I went with my father into the Bastian countryside, right on the border where Gior shares the mountain ranges?” Even if she had, Lilanee would launch into the story again, the firelight in the room burning down to embers and the sun beginning to peek across the horizon as both students talked till the dawn. The red found a night shirt for herself, and gave Ezre her best pastel pink bath robe, and with the lazy day that would follow the hung over patrons of St Grumbles the two would sleep till noon in the warmth of her tiny dorm room bed. There were no expectations, nor was there any uncomfortableness, just the gentle interweaving of their two aura's in blissful rest.

Tags:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brunnhold”

• Information