The Opening of the Kingdom of Mugroba

All Main Characters who have met untimely ends, either through in game death, inactivity, or retirement can still be viewed here. For those Characters who have been Archived due to inactivity, please get in touch with an Admin for Reactivation!
Bard
Site Admin
Topics: 10
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 pm

MUGROBA OPENING!
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Mugroba, the expansive desert kingdom. Sprawling across hot sands, over wind-swept dunes to bountiful oases, the kingdom itself conjures images of nomadic wicks, bustling trade and the scent of spices. The kingdom itself is in a panic, gripped by a terrible plague, of which nobody can find a cure. The population of the kingdom has dwindled hastily, and the citizens of his Capital Jewel, Thul Ka, are desperate for help.

There are plentiful opportunities for those aspiring to help restore the kingdom, or take advantage of its misfortune to try and take something for themselves.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THESE OPPORTUNITIES, FEEL FREE TO PM ME HERE OR ON DISCORD SO WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP.

BRUNNHOLD

The mayor of Thul Ka, Bulu Erlu Bandu, has sent letters to the Headmistress of Brunnhold, Ophelia Servalis, requesting scholarly aid in discovering a cure for the plague. Students of the Fifth Form or above are able to accompany the few professors who are heading to the Fen Kierdan and Mimsbury-in-the-Marsh to begin studying the plague and possible causes for it. Fifth Forms will receive credit hours in their classes and/or their magical specialty for accompanying, and the field experience may offer further opportunities in the future.

This is a dangerous expedition, and should not be embarked upon lightly. Should the student or professor choose to go, the expenses will be covered by the University, including food, shelter and stipend for the length of the expedition.

VIENDA

In addition to the Anaxi Armed Forces, Bandu has requested the presence of any Seventen willing to lend their services to keeping the peace on the borders of the kingdoms. The Fen is far too expansive for one force to patrol, so both the Mugrobi and the Seventen administration are offering bonuses as incentives for the officers to go to the Fen. The assignment is open-ended, and general duties would include border patrol, the tracking and removal of plague victims if they cross the border, and working with the scientists and anatomists to quarantine those victims for study.

A wealth increase is promised to those who go, with the possibility of future reward or advancement within the organization for those who stay.

OLD ROSE HARBOUR

The King of the Underworld, Silas Hawke, is offering a significant bounty to anyone who is willing to risk the Mugrobi plague by smuggling to and from the Muluku Isles. He has made it very clear that those who come back carrying the plague or someone bearing the plague will earn his displeasure, but those who are successful will be rewarded handsomely, with both wealth and his approval. He is willing to supply the ships necessary to make the runs, as well as pay for the highest quality supplies for the trips.

Lesser known but whispered among the crews is that Hawke also wants information on the plague itself. Though nobody but his closest advisers know what he plans to do with the information, he is paying handsomely for any corroborated knowledge about the plague. It may be possible to earn his trust enough to know what he wants with the info, but for some, the money is likely enough.

EVERYONE ELSE

If you don't fall into the categories listed above, but still want to travel to the Fen / Mimsbury / Mugroba, please send me a message on here or Discord. I am more than happy to work with you to find a suitable reason for you to participate in the opening of the second playable kingdom, and the more the merrier.

If there are any questions, you know all know how to contact me. I will begin this by August 1st at the latest, so approach me soon with your interests.

Return to “Main Character Archives”

• Information