Kiss with a fist [M] [Solo]

Everyone remembers their first love...

Open for Play
For all of your travels and adventures outside of the main cities or important landmarks in the five regions of the Kingdom of Anaxas, please post here.

Juniper Feldspar
Topics: 10
Race: Wick
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Foxing
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:14 pm

ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
Trigger warnings for physical and emotional abuse.
17th Roalis 2708
The Coach House, Harbrooke
J
uniper closed the door behind him carefully, certain that no-one had seen him enter- Alistair was always so very particular about that. The youth was practically vibrating with nervous energy. It had been three months since the galdor had last been through the town, far longer than usual, and he'd missed him so much.

It was hard, so hard being apart from him. They had their letters, but it wasn't the same. That didn't stop the wick from cherishing each one, carefully stowed in a little tin box under his bed in the attic room of the coach-house.

"What are you wearing?"

The blond had finally looked up from his book and was regarding Juniper with something akin to a sneer.

"Ye ne-"

Alistair's eyes narrowed in cold scorn but Juniper already had a mortified hand pressed to his lips as though trying to force the Tek back behind them.

"I'm so sorry. I mean. Um. You don't like it? I thought… isn't it your favourite colour?" Nervous fingers tugged the lilac waistcoat straight as blue gaze flicked from galdor to soft, purple fabric, and back again.

"On me, yes." He'd already turned back to the book, licking one finger to turn a page, and spoke without looking at the boy. "With your hair it looks clocking ridiculous. Take it off.”

One hand came up to touch red curls self-consciously.

“My...yes, of course, I’m sorry.”

He knew better than to voice the pang of hurt, to mention the hours he had spent agonising over fabrics and cut. It wouldn’t matter anyway, and…

...should’ve realised. Moony of me t’ think…

He took it off, fingers fumbling with the buttons but folding the garment neatly to place it on the floor by the door. Even if his beloved didn’t like it, it was still the first waistcoat he’d made…

As he turned back to the galdor, Alistair set down the book, turning towards him with a smile.

“There’s my good boy. Come here and show me how much you’ve missed me.”

His heart turned over at that smile. It always had, ever since that first night. The coach-house had been full to bursting and Juniper’s da had called him up to run out some drinks to the jents in the quiet corner. He’d set them down with a smile and a murmured “Your orders,” and turned to go, but strong fingers had caught his hand and he’d found...well. Alistair, asking for his name with that inscrutable smile and grey eyes that seemed to look into his soul.

Just like he was doing now.

The youth all but bounded the three steps over and dropped into the older man’s lap with a soft sigh, knees either side of crisply-suited hips, arms around his neck.

“So much. I missed you so mu-” The young wick’s words ended with a squeak as the golly tugged him in tighter, capturing his lips in a hungry kiss. One strong hand gripping the base of his skull, one at the small of his back, and Juniper melted into him with a whimper.

He had, he truly had missed this, missed him, so much it made his heart hurt. He could deal with the roughness of this first encounter every time they met-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“...but you like it when I hurt you. Or have you been lying to me?”

“No! I do, I do... I just… please, not… not right away?”

“You must not have missed me that much, if you can’t let me have this.”

“No! I’m sorry, I just…”

“You don’t know what you do to me... be my good boy now, my precious boy…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-because the sweetness always outweighed the pain. It was a small price to pay to feel loved, to feel cared for, understood.

“I wonder if you know how...ah...how lucky you are that I found..hn...found you when I did.”

“I do, I really do… ohh… ALISTA-mmph!”

“Sssh darling, we don’t want the...ah...whole inn...woken up now, do we? I doubt... ah… doubt your parents would approve…”

And oh, it was sweet… he leaned into the kiss with the tiniest of whines, as the man’s hand slid under his waistband to cup his behind, so tightly that the wick could feel the indents of his nails.

“Such a good boy…” The words were growled against his lips, filling him with a burning warmth as the blond tightened his grip, twisting fingers into copper curls to bring Juniper’s ear to his mouth. “Keep it up and I might let you taste me later.”

Then he bit, so hard that the boy heard flesh crunch.

All but choking on the scream that he didn’t dare let out, eyes filling with tears at the pain, Juniper clung even tighter until he heard the familiar order.

“Up. Good, now... turn around.”

Tags:

Return to “Elsewhere, Wilderness, and In Between”

• Information