Howdy!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Amphion
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
Writer: Amphion
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi there, everyone!

Maximus has been subtly mentioning (it totally wasn't subtle, Max) this place to me for a little while, so I figured I would come and check things out! I am Jason, or Jace, or Cap, or whatever else takes your fancy. I'm 31, a giant nerd about science, scifi, fantasy, and mythology, as well as a whole bunch of other things, and there are people who can vote now who weren't alive when I started roleplaying, which makes me feel super-old.

I've been in a bunch of different communities over the years, so there's a chance I might know some of you already. I've heard great things about this place: really looking forward to getting a character figured out and writing with y'all!
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:46 pm

It will be pointed out to you that you're not the oldest person here on Thorns, therefore you are fine here. I promise.

Dial up. That was my first internet experience.

Anyway, Max doesn't really do subtle but we really like to do warm welcomes, so enjoy your time here and we look forward to writing with you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information