Happy to be Here!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Ozreus
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
: Lord Eyeless
Writer: Ozreus
Writer Profile: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=1486

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:27 am

Hello! I've said it already several times but I'm really excited to be here! I've seen Thorns a few times while I was combing through RPG-Directory but finally decided to take a look this last weekend and I'm so glad that I did! It's a little outside my usual fantasy rping (I tend to stick to medievalesque fantasy) but I couldn't stay away after seeing the amount of work that's been put into this place. I think I'm looking forward the most to getting involved and finding that forum "home" everyone has (everyone's been great so far) and getting to write some really good stories together.

My favorite part of Thorns, and what got me to join, is the massive amount of lore there is for this world that's been created and Muse's Manifesto. I love having good lore to consult/fall back on/ find inspiration from when I'm writing especially if it's someone else's creation or world. Like I mentioned in my writer profile I've played D&D and it's got it's glorious hooks in me and when I saw in Muse's manifesto that she wanted a small close-knit group people playing and the atmosphere similar to an AD&D group that sealed the deal for me pretty quickly and really resonated with what I think I've been looking for.

Again so excited to be here and look forward to getting to know everyone and writing some great fiction! Cheers!
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:48 am

Welcome to Thorns, Ozreus! Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! And thank you for your appreciation of my personal musings on role-playing in a forum setting. Ha.

I just glanced over your writer profile, and as a mother of twins (mine are my youngest), you are already a superior being for deciding on more children after your first babe ended up being two! Amazing.

Looking forward to writing with you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information