Hello There!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Galen Rousseau
Topics: 3
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Thu May 31, 2018 9:40 pm

Hello friends! I'm Lily, you have seen be about in the discord chat a great deal I'm sure. I'm a busy young momma of a teenager and I'm always in and out (even if my light is green). Hmmm, what to write...Ok so I'm married to an amazing man, have three dogs and a new fish! I work full time and have since retired from being the team mom for everything under the sun my child was in, I do keep up with that social circle a great deal. If I'm not writing I'm here doing the thing with my online nerd herd.

I staff at the RPG-D and will be helping another friend open another directory soon, so if there is any way I can help at all please let me know! I am also admin on my own site (Memento Mori: 18th Century Venice) and I'm excited to have a second place to call home!

My posting speed will come and go, one day I'll post 20 and then won't post for days. I do suffer from a slight learning disability so my memory sucks and you may see me slip up on the spelling of words (mostly: Their, there, they're, where, wear, were, and other super simple words that one might really get a kick out of.) Don't be afraid to point them out to me. I've dealt with it most of my life.

It is really hard to offend me and I can have a super dark sense of humor sometimes so bring on the memes!

Thank you for having me!!
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Thu May 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Yay! Welcome to Thorns, you know, officially and stuffs! Here. On the Forum. And things. Yes. Reading your intro just reminded me how I am so not ready for having any teenagers in my house! Nope. Not ready!

Also, you wear a lot of hats. I know them feels. Thank you for all of your helpfulness already! Excited to have you here, and I hope you have a good time. :)
Raksha
Site Admin
Topics: 65
: Resistance is Futile. Order is life.
Character Sheet: My Office
Post Templates: Post Templates

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:57 pm

HAI LILY!!!! <3 Welcome to Thorns. Can’t wait to play!
Bard
Site Admin
Topics: 10
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:09 pm

You have no idea how excited we are to have you here. Just your presence on Discord has been warm and welcome. If you need anything, you know where to find us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information