Hello there, strangers!

very new here

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Nyasia
Topics: 2
Race: Passive
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:32 pm

Greetings! I just recently found this site and found myself really interested in it. I took a long break from writing but I have missed it a lot. I really liked the unexpected quality to the passive, so I think my first character will be one of those. When I have more free time, I may try to hop into discord. I would love any advice for sure! I spent most of my time role playing in more of a medieval aspect and a change sounded like a fun challenge. Not sure what to say... but hello!
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:26 pm

Hello and welcome to Thorns, Nyasia!

I think all of us have taken a break here and there when real life smashes us in the face, and I'm happy to see you here looking to pick things back up again. Passives are my babies, my faves, and so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a PM my way or hit me up on Discord. Either work!

There's a few players with Plot Notes up and if you see anyone you'd like to write with, I'm sure they'd love a PM, too.

Yay! :)
Raksha
Site Admin
Topics: 65
Race: Storyteller
: Resistance is Futile. Order is life.
Character Sheet: My Office
Post Templates: Post Templates

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:09 am

Hi Nyasia! Welcome to Thorns! Taking a break, we’ve all been there. Some of us too a ten year break (eh [mention]Muse[/mention]? ;) )

Feel free to reach out to any of us at any time or visit us in Discord! :D we’re happy to help answer any questions you have as well as plot some fun things with you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information