Good day!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Jenson
Topics: 7
Race: Wick
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Crosspatch
Post Templates: Post Templates

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:59 am

Hello, good day, pleasure to meet!

I came across Thorns a few days ago when I was contemplating feeding my role play itch. After having a good read of what was available, I decided to sign up. I have had previous experience writing on forums, but took the better part of a year out due to various adult commitments. Now that they’re settled, I am looking to ease myself back into the swing of it. I am looking forward to involving myself in a different environment from the usual fantasy elements I dive into. While I have nothing overly solid yet on the concept front, the idea of playing a Sleezy Barkeep Wick is tickling the imagination.

Looking forward to meeting you all - I’ll see about signing up to the discord group when I get a moment.

TTFN.
Crosspatch

Business: Bear and Boot | The Bear's Journal | Time Zone: GMT
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:52 am

Welcome to Thorns!

A wick tavernkeep sounds perfect.

We are all very low key folks here and many of us have those pesky adult commitments, so we totally get you. Some of us have taken breaks of various lengths of time, and I’m not just speaking for myself when I say we’re a flexible, patient bunch.

You’re welcome to PM any staff or find us on Discord if you have any questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information