Yay for Introductions!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Dizzy
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:46 am

Hey!

I'm Dizzy, as I shall be known here. But I go by many names, you might know me as something else, and that's gravy if you want to continue calling me that. I'm not fussed, I'll answer to anything!

I've been a member of more serious RP communities since I left school, and forum-based RP for the past 6 or so years, so I'm a newbie in the grand scheme of things! For me now, it is very much something I do to have a good time, learn more about creative writing, and get excited about what's going to happen next! It's a hobby of mine, one of many other RL pursuits, and I am very mindful about maintaining a healthy online/offline split... but RP is something I just can't get enough of!

Right now, I'm playing Leander, and that will probably be all for a little while, though I might end up making another PC or three sometime soon. Please hit me up with PMs or DMs (you can find me on Discord) if you want to thread with me, I'm always open for new partners... and I think my regular RP partners would like for me to make new friends too!

With love :)
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:26 pm

You're here! Huzzah!

Welcome. You already know some faces here, and so I guarantee you'll have a good time. I'm excited to write with you (again).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information