Hellooo

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Lars
Topics: 44
Race: Passive
: nil igitur mors est ad nos
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Hello! I just registered; my name is Aria but the character I'm planning on making will be named Lars, hence the username.

I came across Thorns Uprising while googling active rp sites, and honestly it's the most interesting I've found! I've been doing rp for about a decade now, but the website I use most often is sadly just not geared towards writing anymore, so I figured I'd try out someplace new. I've been reading up on the lore and everything about Vita, and I'll hopefully have my character sheet up soon, once I think I've learned enough haha.

So, beyond what I can read in the guides, is there anything I should know about rping on here or making/introducing my character into the world?
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Oh hai. Welcome to Thorns! I’m so glad you’re here (read: omg are you making a passive? mah babies!).

The guides are useful and I’ll be revising the wiki this week to make a more cohesive Players’ Guide so that everything is in one spot and more put together instead of split between the wiki and the forum.

I highly recommend visiting us on Discord. We are a welcoming, chatty, helpful bunch. Small and close knit, if you wanna ask questions and plot the plots, we are eager to shower you with words.

You can also PM me all the questions as they come up. Don’t hesitate to fill my inbox.

Make yourself at home! Yay!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information