Hi there

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Diar
Topics: 1
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Diar
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello, greetings!
I'm Diar, I'm a University student, and thanks to that I haven't had the chance to write much in the past year or so, despite my history with and love for the hobby, but I've been steadily going towards a stable and comfortable schedule, and I've gotten close enough now that I can confidently say I can dedicate time to writing.

Overall, my interests fluctuate from Thisan'that to Literally anything but tend to get stuck on telling stories of shitty things in the world (whichever one) and trying to make the one real world a happier place. I generally like writing with other people, because it brings the aspect of unpredictability into the story, which I couldn't possibly make on my own, which is why I sought out a roleplaying forum to begin with, and Thorns' Lore seemed to all almost click into place as I was reading it, making everything seem perfectly believable in the world's context, thus I really had no choice but to give it a shot.

Lastly, I wanna say that I'm a bit anxious about writing after a while, and I'll probably be joining Discord at some point soon, I just need to slap myself into facing my fear of new and unknown environments first, but I do look forward to talking and writing with you folks.
Cheers!
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:03 am

Hello! Welcome to Thorns!

I’m glad you found us and am excited to write with you! We are a chill and friendly bunch, and we do a lot of plotting and character planning on our Discord. I can only say we won’t bite without permission ... ;)

Anyway, take your time and have fun! If you need anything or have questions, don’t hesitate to send a PM my way!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information