Salutations.

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Bernwig
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Bernwig
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Sun May 05, 2019 5:09 pm

Salutations!

I'm Bernwig. Been RPing for six years now, on many, many, many different platforms. If you're so interested in my past as a Roleplayer, feel free to interrogate me down below. I like history, I like roleplaying bad characters who are parts of the oppressive regime. So its almost natural that I play an oppressive galdor tax collector or something of the like. But I'am an open person, so if you need a character concept filled don't hesitate on hitting me up.

Got any other questions? Down below is a nice place, and so is my message box. Cant wait to get into this!
Adam Spencer
Topics: 9
Race: Human
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer: Costello
Post Templates: Templates

Sun May 05, 2019 8:31 pm

Heyo. If you're up for a journalist, Adam needs a galdori rival journalist -- either at the Weekly, his cover job, or at the Kingsway Post, the tabloid to the Weekly's respectable press -- like a fish needs water. Figured I'd toss the idea out there. Could also be a contributor, so not a full-time journalist at either paper.
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Sun May 05, 2019 8:37 pm

Welcome! I'm always happy to see some non-sympathizing galdori enter gameplay! You have my excitement.

Don't hesitate to hit up some folks via PM—the Approved Main Characters forum may be a good place to peek at. Also, we're a chatty bunch on Discord, which many of us here use for plotting and such.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information