Hi there :)!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

Vaelarys
Topics: 1
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Vaelarys, or Val which I usually go by :')
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:36 pm

Hi there :)!

My username is Vaelarys, but I'm good with being referred to as Val! Vaelarys have been my 'main-name' or so to speak, with many other variations that could result in the nickname Val, for a good amount of time by now :)! I have always loved reading and writing, but lack the motivation and concentration when it comes to writing a long book, and therefore prefer online roleplaying, and have been doing so for a long time. That being said, my writing skills are quite rusty and have only been in use for school work for a couple of years now, and furthermore, my roleplaying have always been on Danish sites and therefore my roleplaying have been written in the Danish language. But I'm looking forward to writing in English(Also prefered ahah), and meeting some new souls!
I have yet to create my first PC, but I have one in the works that my quite excited about getting in the game hah :)!

Please feel free to send a pm, or dm, or whatever you call it, whether it be about me as a person, or about my soon-to-be PC :')

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all.
Raksha
Site Admin
Topics: 65
Race: Storyteller
: Resistance is Futile. Order is life.
Character Sheet: My Office
Post Templates: Post Templates

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi Val! :D I've already welcomed you in discord but here's another Welcome! :) We are super excited to have you and cannot wait to see what you come up with and rping with you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information