Hazy Market Farms

Businesses that are no longer in play due to lack of player interest or retirement.
Owain Till
Topics: 4
Race: Galdor
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Wed May 30, 2018 2:24 pm

Business Name: Hazy Market Farms
Description of the Business: A small farm in Bad Aisling, Hazy Market Farms specializes in dairy and beef farming. The milk and cheese produced by the farm is said to be of acceptable quality, though Clydell Salvat's farm was said to be higher quality. Now the only beef and dairy farm in the village, it is considered quite important to the people.

It's only a half acre of land, but sitting on it is a small farmhouse, a pasture surrounded by fence to keep in the cattle, and a butchery and smokehouse. The last two are located on the far end of the property.

Services Offered: Dairy products, such as milk, cheese and yogurt. Beef as well, both fresh and smoked.

Services Cost: Affordable even to the poor folks of Bad Aisling, the farm subsists mainly on its ability to trade with larger places like Vienda. Within the confines of Bad Aisling, though, the goods are mostly traded for other goods from the surrounding farms.

NPCs: Rowan Till, Owain's younger brother. A proficient salesman and charismatic "face".

Income Tier: Poor, though could be average if they took a risk and expanded slightly.

Advancement Plan: I would like to see the farm grow by double its size in a year, and to employ two more ranchers and/or artisans. I would like the farm's income to be Average in a year.

Raksha
Site Admin
Topics: 65
Race: Storyteller
: Resistance is Futile. Order is life.
Character Sheet: My Office
Post Templates: Post Templates

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Approved! Go forth and make beefy cheesy goodness! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Archived Business Plans”

• Information