Rachel/jadeowl's profile

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

jadeowl
Topics: 8
Race: Writer
Writer: Rachel

Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:15 pm

Biographic Information
Uh… Not much to say? 42-year-old disabled student. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pronouns: Use whatever you want. It's all fine with me.

Cast of Characters
Aeinsa Zahaarina Salifa: Oh dear Lady, just call her Rina. Rina is our resident fabulous golly who uses a wheelchair and will happily roll over your feet if you piss her off. Rina is currently a student at Brunnhold. (CS, Plot Notes/Thread History)

Agatha "Aggie" Maplethorne: Aggie's just your average lonely granny who always has soup and bread on if you need it. She also used to be a smuggler for the Resistance, but nobody remembers those days. If you're in the Painted Ladies, you've seen her around, I'm sure. ( CS, Plot Notes/Thread History)

Ketziana "Ketzi" Dimere: This poor naïve Gioran managed to get herself indebted to the Bad Brothers. Plz keep her out of Bad Brothers things. 😉 (CS, Plot Notes/Thread History)

Orianna "Anna" Aubellard: Anna is someone who will work herself until she breaks. Watch and see. She's a doctor/apothecary/professor, and lived in Brunnhold from 2708-ish to the end of Intas 2719, when she moved to Vienda. She currently runs an apothecary in the Painted Ladies and is an on-call doctor and surgeon for a handful of factories. (CS, Plot Notes/Thread History)
Writing Habits and Expectations
Honestly, IDGAF about how well you write or how long your posts are or anything like that. I just want to write with you!

Due to life, it may take me a while to respond. I even admit that, much to my shame, it may take months. /o\ So, if you want someone to do some speed-posting, I am not that person. But I do promise that I always post to any thread of mine that's open, eventually, unless we're at a natural end of the thread or the thread is abandoned.

Narrative Consent and Preferences
General rating:
I'm mostly interested in things no higher than R-rated. I am definitely not interested in X-rated things.

Relationships: Sex and Romance
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅ Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
🛑 Between PCs and NPCs
🛑 Between PCs
⚠️ Fade to Black
🛑 Explicit
Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
✅Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
⚠️Genocide
✅Gore
🛑Harm to Animals
⚠️Harm to Children
⚠️Torture
Triggers
⚠️ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
🛑Freezing to Death
⚠️Gaslighting
🛑Grooming
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
⚠️Infertility
✅Natural disasters
⚠️Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
⚠️Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
⚠️Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
⚠️Sexual assault, Rape: Allusions to
🛑Sexual assault, Rape
⚠️Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
⚠️Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
Anything that's red up there? XD

Please note that I do not read pie threads. If something important happens that will impact a character of mine in a pie thread you're writing and I need to know about it, message me on Discord. I don't ever see this happening, but eh, you never know.

Tags:

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information