[Writer Profile] Crosspatch

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Crosspatch
Topics: 6
Race: Writer
Writer: Crosspatch
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:45 am

Biographic Information
I am Crosspatch, or more casually known as Jen or occasionally "Ursa Minor". I write on here and offline I am working on a book (currently 200+ pages, joy). When I’m not writing I’m either doing something D&D related or LARPing. Also, I live with Foxing and torment them a lot.

Cast of Characters
I have only one character (I struggle with Multiples).

Gale Saunders (Human. Resistance. 20) – The Artful Gunner, a smith based in Vienda who is part of the Resistance. They run Saunders Forge, having taken over their Father’s business and position in the resistance. Blunt, and socially awkward and not very good with people, but their intentions are in the right place. They also like to try and invent new things (with relative levels of failure). Gale presents as Male, and uses they/them pronouns. Gale is currently trying to invent the motorcycle (that runs on Kerosene).

Peter Henderson (Wick, Secondary Character, Resistance, 45) - Teeter, Resistance agent who partakes in Espionage and Blood Work on behalf of the resistance. He was the youngest member of the Dirty Dozen. Suave, here to use as an NPC plot crutch and training aid for the darker parts of Vienda and Anaxas as a whole.

Writing Habits and Expectations
I would like to be a more active writer, but I am currently sporadic at best (I obviously need to get back into the habit of things). When I’m not internally screaming and do write however I normally hit between 500 to 1000 words, mainly depending on how much information and flex room I have available to work off. I do worry that information does not get presented clearly in my writing, so please let me know if you require any confirmation on things.

I’ll aim to respond as soon as possible around fulltime work patterns and hours.

Plot wise, I’m mostly flexible – though a little idea dry currently. Normally if I have a base idea presented I’m very good at spring boarding off that into further thoughts and ideas. Like most people I don’t appreciate sudden last minute changes, so please talk to and inform me.

Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Narrative Consent and Preferences
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I don’t know? Can Gale Romance? Probably? Maybe? Do they even know what they like? I’m very much for this being a more organic gradual build kind of deal however, and while I won’t say no I also won’t be actively looking for it.
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
✅Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
Delicious, delicious combat. I enjoy it. I enjoy writing it too. I don’t mind writing about injuries and gore, though please be aware that writing such might take longer than more “normal” posts.
✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
✅Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
✅Gore
✅Harm to Animals
✅Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
✅Torture

Triggers
Currently, I do not think I have any triggers. And currently I don’t think I have anything I want to avoid writing. So, I’ve used the example list.

Note: Below are just examples. Please feel free to write in your own and/or delete ones that you don't think at all matter to you or will come up as an issue. Thank you.
✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
✅Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
✅Sexual assault, Rape
✅Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
✅Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
Uh. Pass? Next question. I currently do not have any Hard Limits.
Timezone: GMT
Jenson | Gale

Tags:

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information