[Writer Profile] ACaffeinatedCrisis

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

acaffeinatedcrisis
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
Writer: Pachi
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:07 am

Biographic Information
Hi I'm Pachi! I am a caffeine addict and a web developer and I spend approximately 80% of my time crying over ships in melodramatic card game anime.

Cast of Characters
Currently my only character is Alethea Fairburn! She's very punchy and I love her.

Writing Habits and Expectations
So basically I'm the kind of writer who will be a bit sporadic in posting. I intend to post at least once a week, I will probably post more, but sometimes that doesn't work out!

My posts will generally be on the shorter side (I think). It's been awhile since I roleplayed, but based on how I USED to roleplay, my posts tended to be short. If I manage a long post, it's because I am positively losing my mind with excitement and I'm just OVERFLOWING.

Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Narrative Consent and Preferences
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I'm frankly down with 90% of things. Sex is fine, romance is fine.
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
✅Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
I am perfectly fine with literally any bodily fluid or substance except saliva.
✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
⚠️Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
⚠️Gore
✅Harm to Animals
⚠️Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
⚠️Torture

Triggers
I do not have many triggers, though stuff involving suicide in detail can be problematic. It's fine to mention "x killed themselves" but for example, I am PARTICULARLY bothered by any set up where someone is actively trying to kill themselves, or telling someone they're going to kill themselves. You're welcome to ask if I'm down with it but it's very likely I will not be!

Also, again, spit is horrible and Does Not Exist.

If you're interested in something that MIGHT be problematic, feel free to ping me and ask how I feel about it!
⚠️ Abuse: Emotional, Mental
✅Abuse: Physical
🛑Cancer
🛑Saliva
✅Disease
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
⚠️Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Sexism
⚠️Sexual assault, Rape
🛑Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
If you come within my line of sight with a graphic saliva description I'M GONE GOODBYE.

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information