[Writer Profile] mashi

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

mashi
Topics: 1
Race: Writer

Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 am

Biographic Information
Hello! I'm Ryn or Mashi, whichever you prefer to use for me. I really enjoy writing and reading, but I've never done any type of online forum based RP before, so please excuse me if I'm a bit slow to learn/make beginner mistakes/ask a million questions. I have a good idea of what I'm doing, but I'm still prone to make errors. I promise I can take constructive criticism though, so if I do something silly, don't be afraid to PM me. I always appreciate feedback!

I use they/them pronouns and I'm on EST time.

Cast of Characters
I only have one character currently - a bored wick by the name of Misha Young who is always in need of some excitement in his life!

Writing Habits and Expectations
I tend to be busy much of the day and night during the week with something or other, but I always try and find time to write for myself, and I'll find time to write here too! It likely won't be uncommon that I'm more active on weekends since that's just when I'm free, but I do plan to be active during the week as well!

Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Narrative Consent and Preferences
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I'm open to any and all romance with my characters, between PCs or NPCs! I really enjoy good connections and chemistry between characters before romantic relationships or anything further, so I like discussing things before anything really big takes place, but yeah! I don't have a lot of limits within relationships between characters besides triggers that are elaborated on below.

Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
🛑Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
✅Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
✅Gore
✅Harm to Animals
✅Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
✅Torture

Triggers
✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
✅Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
⚠️Sexual assault, Rape
✅Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
✅Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
I don't particularly enjoy reading about sexual assault when I don’t know before hand that it's coming, so if you think it's something you really need to include in threads with me, I'd prefer that I know before hand! Overall, I don't want to write any sort of explicit sexual encounters, so I'll use the standard fade to black if that's the way a thread is going. Thank you in advance!

Tags:

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information