[Writer Profile] bunny

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

bunny
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
: i r riter
Character Sheet: Sunner | Euthalia

Mon May 11, 2020 12:10 am

Biographic Information
Hi I'm bunny, or Tony, whatever is easiest or whatever you like best. I'm from Canada and love cats, also burritos and video games. My number one favorite game is Destiny (both 1 and 2) and I like to play Sims legacies when I'm not shooting aliens.

Cast of Characters
Sunner Baywhite, nobody's favorite drunkard.

Writing Habits and Expectations
It's been a long, long time since I did forum RP, but I tend to length-match with partners, so I guess I'm pretty flexible, I've written a few things on AO3 (for destiny haha), and I'd describe my style as not too serious, although I'm definitely capable of writing very serious stuff, I just like to keep it kinda lighthearted.

I'm not working currently but expecting to get a job once the quarantine orders lift a bit more in my area, so right now I'm fairly available time-wise, though I'm currently most active online from about 4pm to 2am central. I live in a region with no daylight savings time.

Narrative Consent and Preferences

Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
✅ mature ✅
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I'm good with whatever, m/f, m/m, f/f squicks me a little but fade to black is alright with me, I just don't often write f/f so please be patient.
Romance, Romantic Relationships
⚠️Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
⚠️Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
✅Explicit
Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
I don't have a lot of writing experience with certain types of violence, particular swordplay, but I can probably manage alright. I'm a big baby when it comes to animals so apart from things like hunting/sustenance related killing, I don't like hurting our fuzzy friends.

✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
✅Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
⚠️Gore
🛑Harm to Animals
✅Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
✅Torture
Triggers
I don't have a lot of triggers, and can really write about whatever.

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
🛑Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
🛑Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
⚠️Sexual assault, Rape
⚠️Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
⚠️Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
I'm pretty easy going and chill, not afraid to speak up if I feel like I should in regards to certain topics, and I'm cool if certain violent scenes also to a fade to black because I get not everyone wants to go mega hard on the violence. pregnancy is kind of a hard limit because it squicks me a little, but if it seems appropriate for something then it can be discussed. gaslighting is kind of a super hard no, though.

Tags:

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information