[Writer Profile] Bahamutia

Old in the soul, a child at heart

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Bahamutia
Topics: 3
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Yazad Character Sheet
Writer: Bahamutia
Writer Profile: Bahamutia

Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Biographic Information
Greetings and a fine day to you, fellow writer and dear reader~

My name is Sara, also lovingly called ‘Meow!’ by the five beautiful rescued cats that I live with. The house and everything in it is definitely theirs, but sometimes they let me use the computer uninterrupted. I was born in 1985. I have no hobbies, I have obsessions.

My obsessions include video games (I have been playing video games since I was 6-years-old), writing (both RPs and other material), and music (there simply has to be something playing in the background at all times. Metal is my favorite!).

Since I am a bit of a workaholic, I tend to keep myself busy even if I am out of games to play and things to write. Other things I do are belly dancing, cooking and reading tarot.

I was hit with the permanent debuff of having Multiple Sclerosis years ago, but I try to take good care of myself so that it does not affect me that much.

You can use she/her for me.

Cast of Characters
Yazad- A non-gated Passive of Bastian birth and a bit of Hessan heritage mixed in. As of 2719, Yazad moved with his psedo-master to take up residence in Anaxas. Previously living a secluded life afforded Yazad little life experience about the world around him, but that is hopefully soon to change.
Writing Habits and Expectations
Posting Speed: I often reply anywhere from the same day to within the next 48 hours. Most of the time, I RP during weekdays only, but time-sensitive RPs will always be treated with appropriate urgency.
Post Length: I tend to match the length of the post one gives me to some degree, although I myself have no issues writing a single paragraph or ten. Quality over quantity is my motto.
Expectations: Communication is very important. I am someone who values consistency. Therefore, I appreciate writing partners who are able to post regularly. If you know that you will not be able to post for a prolonged period of time, I would appreciate being informed beforehand. With that knowledge in mind, I will wait for you so we can pick up the RP at a more suitable time, or wrap it up if that is what you want~
Habits: I prefer discussing a brief and basic plot plan at the very least before starting anything, but not everything should be set in stone. I am flexible to changes and very open to suggestions and corrections. Throw all of your ideas at me, and we can hopefully work out something that we both can enjoy~

Narrative Consent and Preferences
Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
I do not mind it in the slightest, given my propensity to write and enjoy darker themes at times.

Relationships: Sex and Romance
At the risk of being a disappointment to others, I must admit that my character is not likely to have romantic feelings or sexual attraction towards anyone. This is not to say that I have any aversion to discussing such topics IC or having my character be in the midst of them/react to them. Be it for hilarity or growth, both accidents and misunderstandings happen and I am fine with using that to advance a plot if it was agreed upon by those involved.

One of my greatest joys is writing and developing interpersonal connections of any kind, and my character is a rather loving person whose feelings of affection are genuine and plentiful albeit not in a romantic context.

Please discuss your desire to use anything that is marked with a ⚠️ beforehand~
Romance, Romantic Relationships
⚠️ Between PCs and NPCs

⚠️ Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
⚠️ Between PCs and NPCs
⚠️ Between PCs
⚠️ Fade to Black
⚠️ Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
While I am entirely unbothered by intense combat, gore, or horror, I do find that too much of something is not necessarily a good thing. Excessive gore feels like needless dramatization to me, although that ultimately depends on the situation. In short, I value a solidly-built minor act of violence more than an overblown one without much substance to it. Psychological horror is a personal favorite!

✅ Blood
✅ Body Parts
✅ Bodily Fluids
✅ Combat and Injury
✅ Gore
⚠️ Harm to Animals
✅ Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
✅ Torture

Triggers
I have no triggers to speak of, but if I so happen to get unexpectedly uncomfortable with something in the course of an RP, I shall inform you~

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅ Cancer
✅ Claustrophobia
✅ Disease
✅ Drugs, Drug Use
✅ Freezing to Death
✅ Gaslighting
✅ Genocide
✅ Heatstroke
✅ Homophobia
✅ Natural disasters