[Writer Profile] Solaviis

A wild Solaviis appears!

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Solaviis
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Post Templates

Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:06 pm

Biographic Information
Hi there! I am Ynhi, a writing enthusiast, casual gamer, dog lover, and procurer of all things animal-related (except bugs, they terrify me). While I have roleplayed for a while on other platforms, this is my first-time forum role-player so please feel free to tell me if I do something wrong!

Writing is just one of my hobbies, I also really like designing, drawing, and doing anything relatively artsy in general. Watercolor? Gauche? Embroidery? Name it and I’ve probably have tried it at least once. Exploring the different craft is something I also enjoy. There is a comfort to be found in working with my hands. I currently freelance and am working on a passion project on the side.

The pronouns I use are she/her and as for names, I prefer to be called Ynhi or Yinny the most. Though being referred to me by my Discord handle is A-okay too.

Cast of Characters
Su’yina Liae, a bright-eyed tsat who is obsessed with butter-mints. Living in Old Rose Harbor with her father, this little witch lives her life on the run…she is a courier after all.

Writing Habits and Expectations
Length: I am a very flexible Role-player! While I like to length-match my partner, there is no obligation or pressure for them to do the same. In that vein, I also would appreciate a partner that does the same. I believe in quality over quantity and to quote the ‘skirt rule’, just long enough to cover the important bits but short enough to be tasty.

Speed: While I am currently looking for work and taking a few classes to keep my skills sharp, I am quite available time-wise. My reply speed is within the same day or within 48hrs unless otherwise mentioned. If I take longer than that without saying anything beforehand, feel free to nudge me on discord, sometimes it may slip my mind or I may have thought I posted already (I write on Google docs before transferring the post over).

Communication: This is very important to me! While I do not expect my partner to match my speed in reply, I would like a heads-up if my partner will need an extended period to post. It helps me keep organized.

Planning: I like spontaneous RPs but I also appreciate it if they were planned a bit more before jumping right in. At least a basic idea/direction should be discussed before we start. Things may not go as planned however so I am open to changes and spur of the moment actions; even complete direction changes are welcomed! After all, even good planning can fall apart if the Characters are…lively. In the end, if it is something that both of us can enjoy, it is all good!

Narrative Consent and Preferences
Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
I am fine with mature subjects! It opens new direction and exploration; darker themes can be quite fascinating.
Relationships: Sex and Romance
While my character is not averse to sex and romance, she currently has no interest in it pass a passing curiosity. While that may change as she grows and develops, I cannot guarantee that the affection given will be returned soon or at all. IC and OOC, I am not averse to discussing the possibility and involvement of my character in these topics. My character is a rather free child with a lot of curiosity and a nose that she sticks in places she probably should not. Things happen, good and bad, and I am okay with using that to advance the plot if consent is mutual between participants~

Exploring the different facets and nuances of relationships is a subject I adore exploring. Bonds develop and vary through time and it is always lovely to see, no matter the direction it goes.

For topics marked with ⚠️ please feel to discuss with me first.
Romance, Romantic Relationships
⚠️Between PCs and NPCs

⚠️Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
⚠️Between PCs and NPCs
⚠️Between PCs
⚠️Fade to Black
⚠️Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
Use this section to detail your preferences on writing combat, frightening moments, violent scenes, and/or the level of gore and explicit detail you're comfortable with.

For topics marked with ⚠️ please feel to discuss with me first.
✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
✅Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
✅Gore
✅Harm to Animals
⚠️Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
✅Torture

Triggers
I believe I do not have a trigger thus far but if I become uncomfortable in a subject that comes up in an RP, I will tell you!

Note: For topics marked with ⚠️ please feel to discuss with me first.

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint