[Writer Profile] Kenna

resident poetic here to wreak havoc

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Kennaaa
Topics: 1
Race: Writer
Writer: Kenna

Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:25 am

Biographic Information
Greetings from my daydreams! I'm Kenna. I love paint, poems, and tea! I also adore books, cartoons, history, and fantasy. I'm chronically a nostalgic hella heart-eyes emo mess. I've been roleplaying on online forums since I was twelve. I'm twenty-one now. Cheers to almost a decade of magic and feels! I come from South Carolina. I'm so excited to become part of this community and get to know all of you!

Cast of Characters
None as of yet, but this should be remedied soon!

Writing Habits and Expectations
I tend to adapt to whoever I'm threading with. The length of my posts can vary based on what I feel the situation calls for. I do attempt to make my posts remain close in length to the posts of whoever I'm writing for. Feel free to write whatever count you feel like writing for any given situation. I tend towards the poetic when I write things and it's kinda chronic. I'm a sucker for flowery detailed language and feels.

Narrative Consent and Preferences
Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
I'll likely dabble in the Mature+ side of things. Sexually explicit writing that is relevant and contributes to character development and the plot will be perfectly okay. As for violence and gore and other such things - same concept.
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I'm open to romance and sexuality for my future plots. I'm excited for the drama and intrigue. I love a good love story. We can discuss where things go and what we're individually comfortable with. Mature plotting is okay with me!
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
✅Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
I'm pretty open to most forms of combat and gore but some things should probably be discussed or brought up before. Those are in yellow! Let me know what you're comfortable with and we can go from there.

✅ Blood
⚠️Body Parts
⚠️Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
⚠️Gore
⚠️Harm to Animals
🛑Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
⚠️Torture

Triggers
I'm sensitive to content that involves the harming of children but other than that I'm all set. I'm cautious about scenes of graphically written harm to animals. Sexual assault and content related to suicide probably should be discussed or at least mentioned before.

Note: Below are just examples. Please feel free to write in your own and/or delete ones that you don't think at all matter to you or will come up as an issue. Thank you.

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
✅Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
⚠️Sexual assault, Rape
✅Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
⚠️Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
I don't really have any hard limits aside from graphic harm to children and graphic sexual assault with a lack of discussion beforehand.

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information