[ Writer Profile] Cross

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Cross
Topics: 1
Race: Writer
Writer: Cross

Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:54 pm

Biographic Information
I’m kind of an oldie, Lol I've been roleplaying since 2006, and it’s only in the past year I have gotten into forum writing, it’s a much quieter environment which I need and find there’s content actually being made. Lol I would rather not give away too much about my RL. I am far too shy, my discord ability is slow...so please don’t see it as my inability to write. I don’t have a favorite color, it depends on the day, like music, it’s just whatever I am feeling. What’s my style? I got none, and I love nature and the outdoors.
Cast of Characters
Working on it

Writing Habits and Expectations
I tend to post on the weekends, it’s the best time for me to really sit down and proofread, change anything to make it better, and carefully go over my writings that I had worked on throughout the week. I am a multipara writer. Novellas are getting harder the older I get. Other than introductions, I am not asking anyone to match the length, you do what you can and hope you can accept the same. I am simply looking for a chilled writing environment.

Narrative Consent and Preferences
Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
I am okay with most things, if you are not sure please don’t hesitate to ask me
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I don’t mind them, I prefer some chemistry first for characters, if you are not sure and want my characters in a position of sexual or romantic, again ask. I think the only thing for example, sexual scenes if they go there, I cannot go into detail, I don’t mind writing some details but overall cannot go into great details as it is a drain on my ability to write, nor am I interested in playing house - if there’s good ic drama and something exciting within the mundane relationship, I can go for it.
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
✅Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
Don’t mind any of them, but always up for discussing first.

✅ Blood
⚠️Body Parts
⚠️Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
⚠️Gore
⚠️Harm to Animals
⚠️Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
⚠️Torture

Triggers
I personally don't, and I want to make it as realistic as possible for the lore but there’s a limit to how much is too much and how exhausting mentally when you are reading anything that's heavy. I accept most things though, and want my characters to feel uncomfortable from time to time.

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
⚠️Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
⚠️Sexual assault, Rape
✅Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
✅Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits

Anything with extremely graphic descriptions of Rape or Child/Animal harm, No heavy detailing is all I ask.

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information