[Writer Profile] Amby

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Amby
Topics: 2
Race: Writer
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Andy
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:51 am

Biographic Information
Howdy, I'm Amby, I'm a non-binary writer and general nerd based in the UK. I write a number of characters on here and often post on the Discord server.
Cast of Characters
Aodh 'Firebrand' Elzo: A wick based in Vienda, a fervent (sometimes fanatical) member of The Resistance, musician and some time sneak thief.

Breaker Cooper; A human based in Old Rose Harbour, a arena fighter and enforcer for the Bad Brothers

Genevieve (Jean) De Silver; A galdor based mostly in Brunnhold, they lead a double life as both Genevieve a lecturer at the the University and Jean, gadabout playboy and wealthy man about town.

Reginald Forsythia-Blair: A galdor, based at Fort Regal on the Southern Coast of Anaxas, a Captain the First Battalion of His Majesty's Royal Engineering Corps.

Titus Jerome Greycastle; A galdor based in Vienda, a Criminal Investigation Inspector with the Seventen.

Writing Habits and Expectations
I post fairly frequently, though that can alter based on work and the like, I would say I can be a lengthy writer. I enjoy scene setting, as well as writing fights. Also I'm a very visual writer.

I'm pretty happy to go with the flow of a thread, or to pre plan them, depending on other participants preferences.
Narrative Consent and Preferences
Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
Yes I want to be opted into the Mature+ forum as a Writer account or have any of your Character accounts opted into the Mature+ forum
Relationships: Sex and Romance
I'm totally fine with writing romance and relationship based threads for any of my characters, as for mature stuff, would prefer to have some manner of OC discussion before hand, to work out any limits or the.
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
I am comfortable with scenes of violence and combat, one of my main characters is both a pit fighter and some times torturer. Though I tend to be less specific in torture scenes, rather than going into all the gristly details.

✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
⚠️Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
✅Gore
⚠️Harm to Animals
🛑Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
⚠️Torture

Triggers
I think that covers anything I would call Triggers for me.

Note: Below are just examples. Please feel free to write in your own and/or delete ones that you don't think at all matter to you or will come up as an issue. Thank you.

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint