[Writer Profile] Shaido

Get to Know our Writers
All out-of-character Writer Profiles can be found here, which contain information about our writers, their characters their habits, and their personal preferences.

Shaido
Topics: 1
Race: Writer
Writer: Shaido
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Biographic Information
I’m Shaido and I hail from Finland. I like coffee and booze and tormenting my characters. I like to snuggle people and I absolutely adore kitties and cute things. I play the piano and sometimes wildly try to dabble in drawing and painting. My favourite book of all time is The Lord of the Rings.

Cast of Characters
Joel Archer, Stable hand for the Bad Brothers.

Writing Habits and Expectations
I post whenever my muse agrees with me, sometimes replies will happen within the same day and sometimes it can take a LOT longer. I can get awfully slow at times because of real life health reasons, but I try my best to keep my posting partners up to date. The length of my posts also depends on the muse and how much inspiration I’m feeling at the writing moment. But I tend to try to match my writing partner’s post length, though sometimes I can get carried away with words, in which case if your post is a lot shorter than mine, I’m not expecting you to write a novel for me in return. Word count is something I’m very flexible about.

Narrative Consent and Preferences
Please understand the use of the symbols I use below like this:
✅ Enthusiastic consent; bring it on.
⚠️ Okay if veiled or offstage; might be okay onstage but requires discussion ahead of time; uncertain.
🛑 Hard line; do not include unless I give you explicit permissions.
Mature+ Status
I want to be opted for the Mature+ forum with my writing account.
Relationships: Sex and Romance
Use this section to detail your preferences when it comes to romance and sexuality in your narratives. While we are an 18+ site that allows mature content so long as it is clearly labeled in the title and tagged, you do not have to ever write something that you don't want to. Fade to black or no romance at all is just as acceptable!
Romance, Romantic Relationships
✅Between PCs and NPCs

✅Between PCs
Sex, Sexual Encounters
✅Between PCs and NPCs
✅Between PCs
✅Fade to Black
✅Explicit

Combat: Horror, Gore, and Violence
I’m comfortable with pretty much anything, in fact horror, gore and violence are what I love to write.

✅ Blood
✅Body Parts
✅Bodily Fluids
✅Combat and Injury
✅Gore
✅Harm to Animals
✅Harm to Children
✅ Rats
✅ Spiders
✅Torture

Triggers
I have no triggers.

Note: Below are just examples. Please feel free to write in your own and/or delete ones that you don't think at all matter to you or will come up as an issue. Thank you.

✅ Abuse: Emotional, Mental, or Physical
✅Cancer
✅Claustrophobia
✅Disease
✅Drugs, Drug Use
✅Freezing to Death
✅Gaslighting
✅Genocide
✅Heatstroke
✅Homophobia
✅Natural disasters
✅Paralysis/physical restraint
✅Police, police aggression
✅Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, or abortion
✅Racism
✅Self-harm
✅Severe weather
✅Sexism
✅Sexual assault, Rape
✅Specific cultural issues
✅ Starvation
✅Suicide, Suicidal Thoughts

Hard Limits
No hard limits. If unsure, it’s always good to discuss things first, though.

Return to “Writer Profiles”

• Information