[Closed] A Favor

Aurélien takes time to return Palis' clothes to him following the LeClair party.

Open for Play
A large forest in Central Anaxas, the once-thriving mostly human town of Dorhaven is recovering from a bombing in 2719 at its edge.

Aurelien LeClair
Topics: 9
Race: Galdor
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Mistral
Post Templates: Post Templates

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:51 pm

Aurelien’s fingers drummed on the curve of his glass. He listened to Palis with a patient air hiding the wince he felt like portraying as Palis seemingly beat up himself. Yes, they were different people, obviously cut from different cloths, but he didn’t see Palis as lesser in anyway. Palis was a galdor, after all, and possessed the same capabilities as himself, all that was needed was to use the privileged position he was birthed into. Even though that was in his mind, Aurelien regarded Palis with a soft hum of understanding, telling the younger man that he was listening. As if sharing Palis’ nervous tick, Aurelien also combed back his fringe, although it just fell back over his brow like a stubborn reddish-black curtain.

The young lawyer couldn’t hide the flex of his brows as Palis mentioned them, using the word “us” to refer to them. The boy was bold as ever, even in the afterglow of his self-deprecation. It was a trait Aurelien could appreciate. The flexing brow eased into a gentle smile as Palis fumbled and tripped over his words, describing the confusing feelings as just that, confusing feelings. When Palis looked up at him, Aurelien let their gazes meet and he nodded with a following tilt of his head to offer comfort. He was curious about Palis, that much was for sure. What he wasn’t sure of is where this would all lead. It was clear there was something between them, something perhaps more than mere friendship, but just how far past friends did the musings of a relationship go. One could still be friends and share a kiss… or a bed. It all depending on what was wanted by either of them. He believed that Palis would want more than those scenarios would allow. Then again, did confidence beget standards?

Still patient, Aurelien listened to the response of his question, finding himself nodding in nothing but agreement. The lawyer shifted the glass from his center to rest on top of the table instead, one hand’s fingers gently gripping the stem of the chalice while the other hand rested in his lap, palm open over his thigh. The poor boy in front of him was bumbling and buzzing like a nervous bee.

Aurelien rose his glass to his lips, letting the rim sit their as the next question was posed. He thought as he took a long draw from his glass, contemplating both the question and the taste of the wine on his tongue.

“I suppose I don’t know what I want from tonight,” he said. He was being honest. If he had known what to expect and get from tonight’s conversation, he would have been more proactive and straightforward. He wasn’t one to dally in any aspect of his life.

“Like I said, I wanted to see you, and I am glad that you wanted to see me, too,” he continued, “but what I want eludes me. I also got but a taste of what your company is like, and it was a taste that I enjoyed - quite like this wine.” His forefinger traced along the rim of the chalice at the mention. “I guess, if I really must answer, I wanted a confirmation of mutual interest. Haven’t I gotten that?” Aurelien looked at Palis, his brow raised at the rhetoricality of the question. A sly smile presented itself, too. “Anything else from tonight is merely a welcome extra.”

“You asked if I would have you for another meeting, and the answer is yes,” he said, “if you’ll have me, too. So, what about dinner next time, maybe the end of next week, if your schedule permits? I know you’re pretty busy.” He nodded at the desk Palis had tidied a bit earlier.

“As for now, I’m content with letting the wine dull our inhibitions.” He brought the glass to his lips again and downed the remnants of his glass in one go then extended it towards the bottle on the table. “I believe that mine are dulled to the point of courage. So much courage that I dare ask what you want from tonight.” He paused, studying Palis with eyes that harbored earthy intensity.

Aurelien rose from his seat and closed the short distance between he and Palis. He kneeled before the young man, coming to eye level. The warmth of the wine flowed through his system, nudging the truth of his wants closer to the forefront of his mind, a truth he had hidden from himself since his knuckles rapped on Palis’ door. Aurelien’s aura unfurled and flexed outwardly, an attempt to bully an answer from Palis. Still, in spite of his position and his words, he could not deny his own nervousness in the moment. Here he had exposed himself to sure rejection, a blow that could destroy the direction of the night. Yet, he was bold, like Palis.

Tags:
Palis Ainu
Topics: 10
Plot Notes: Plot Notes

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Hamis 39, 2718....
Palis’ grin peeked out around the edges of his glass as he held it against his lips. An intense excitement bubbled in his stomach, the sweetness of Aurelien’s offer of dinner diluted pleasantly by the final comment of tonight’s welcomed extra. Palis could feel the warmth of his face, and he was nearly convinced that he was heating the whole room. He set the glass down on the table, fingers tracing the light condensation forming on the outside of the glass as he pulled his hands into his lap.

“Dinner would be great,” he replied, an excited nod shaking his profile. “I wouldn’t mind anything else that happens, either,” he laughed, perhaps a bit too much as the alcohol gripped him. “In fact, I’d love to see what else we can do besides talk.” A silent chuckle shook his shoulders slightly as he ran his tongue over his teeth. As he watched Aurelien drain his glass, he reached for the bottle, filling Aurelien’s glass and topping his own. In his peripherals, he could see Aurelien move around the table, then he could feel the very presence of the man right before him. Palis’ skin crawled with an unquenchable heat as he turned to face the man just before him. Aurelien kneeled before on the floor, now eye-level with Palis for perhaps the first time. Palis’ smile faded, but his happiness did not. He was certainly taken aback by Aurelien’s sudden physical forwardness; the man had previously made little more than a few verbal comments, but, as Aurelien’s aura surrounded him, he pushed his own out to be embraced by it warmly, like a cat that pushed itself into a hand that offered to stroke it.

“What do I want?” he echoed, his eyes descending from Aurelien’s face to the body presented before him. He tilted his head slightly, his lip tucking itself between his teeth. He pushed himself to the edge of the chair, allowing his knees to straddle Aurelien’s torso as his eyes came to reunite with Aurelien’s. “How nice of you to ask,” he commented, pausing to think of what words he could put where. His mind was a mess, but whether it was at fault of his own bumbling nature, the alcohol, or the distraction before him, he wasn’t sure. He placed his hands lightly on the man’s chest, remembering vividly the image of Aurelien’s unsheathed torso in their first meeting with a smirk. He had been far too nervous to look too long at Aurelien then for fear the man would catch him staring, and now, under his gaze, he could feel the man’s breast rise and fall under his very fingertips, could feel the warmth of his body through the thin fabric of his shirt, could feel the man’s aura embracing his own, and could feel every beat of his heart magnified by the alcohol coating his senses. Alcohol brought a strange courage to even someone already as bold as Palis. He traced his fingers slowly up the man’s body, sliding slowly up his sternum, slowly to the second button of his shirt, and lingering there for a moment. He wouldn’t unbutton it now, instead opting to continue his ascent over his collar bones, around his shoulder, and to the back of his neck. He locked his fingers there, then leaned forward, inches from Aurelien’s face.

“There are many things I want to happen, many things I yearn for, many things I lust for tonight,” he spoke lowly, looking Aurelien dead in the eye as his reddened face twirled into mischief. “What words can I put this in that don’t sound crude? I want you, Aurelien, but in what ways? What words?” He laughed a breathy, light laugh as he thought aloud.

“No words, perhaps, would be best,” he mumbled, again shifting in the chair. His hands unlocked themselves to return to Aurelien’s shoulders. Gently, Palis pushed the man down in hopes that he would lower himself to sit on the ground, or at least upon his legs. Palis suddenly had the upper height and hand as he, for once in his life, sat above Aurelien. He breathed in deeply, but his inhalation would be interrupted by the slightest laugh at himself. Yet, he prevailed, leaning over Aurelien where he sat. His left hand returned to the man’s chest, while his right moved to explore the unexplored plains of Aurelien’s face. He cradled the man’s chin, pointing his face to point towards his own. For a moment, Palis’ eyes met Aurelien’s hoping that what he was doing had some approval from the other man. The eye contact broke, and Palis watched the man’s lips before closing his own eyes and slowly, slowly allowing his lips to meet Aurelien’s the way he had imagined in the night’s following the party.
tonight we’re gonna party like it’s 2699
Aurelien LeClair
Topics: 9
Writer: Mistral

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Aurelien felt Palis’ field push out to greet his, and they danced precariously on the edge. The greeting was a good sign, a sign of reciprocation. The lawyer felt much more secure in his decision, thinking that is forwardness was to be welcomed, if not rewarded. He waited patiently on one knee, hands grasping the legs of the chair that Palis sat on to keep himself upright. Not only did Palis’ field flex to meet his, so did the redhead’s body, even opening up to Aurelien’s presence. Aurelien moved his hands from the chair’s legs to Palis’ instead, resting his palms there on Palis’ thighs.

The taller man smiled at Palis’ nervous comments, though he didn’t let it overpower his face or the mood he presented. That was but a distraction to the question at hand, one that Palis had yet to answer in earnest, though his actions whispered of his true yearning.

Touch came as Palis brought his hands to Aurelien’s chest, touching at the fabric concealing the bareness beneath. Aurelien, too, remembered the night of the party and there little escapade away from the festivities to change. He could not forget the way Palis looked at him, vulnerable and exposed to a stranger. He also could not forget the way he looked at Palis, too, when he attempted to dress the redhead. He looked into the eyes he lost himself in several times before, and they were just as enchanting as the first time. It was as if a wild siren was calling him into those orbs.

Palis’ hands roved their way up his front and to his shoulders, smoothing over his collarbones to finally lock at the nape of his neck. Physically, Palis pushed in and Aurelien found himself mere inches away from the redhead’s nose, lips, and eyes. Aurelien was silent under Palis’ attentions and voice, letting the mischievous man lull him in with the confession of want. Aurelien shared Palis’ nervousness as he looked up at the redhead with beaming brown eyes, swirling away in the moment of proclamation. A laugh escaped Palis, light and airy, and resounded in Aurelien, for he chuckled, too.

The chuckle and smile faded in the next moment. The hands moved from his neck back to his shoulders and pushed. Aurelien obeyed, dropping lower to the ground still to let Palis have advantage. Aurelien came down on his haunches, like a pet awaiting his next command, a mission he would act out without complaint. Yet no command came, at least not immediately. So he remained, waiting and willing, as Palis’ hands explored his face, a feature not so easily allowed to anyone. The softness of palm on cheek, so caring and curious, was remarkable. Aurelien showed no signs of displeasure, and so his field buzzed warmly against Palis’, transmitting the feelings of yearning, of abated lust.

It finally appeared as if his actions were to be rewarded, his patience exchanged for a gift. Palis had finished his exploration and sought perhaps a confession of his own, something that told of Aurelien’s dedication to the moment. Palis leaned and Aurelien waited, and then he felt the softness of the redhead’s pink lips on the plushness of his own. He closed his eyes to the moment, savoring the feeling and returning the motion with a press of his lips and an encouraging tilt of his head.

Aurelien’s stubborn field melted away, defenses falling at Palis’ gentle persuasions. Instead of faltering entirely, though, it opened itself to the other. Aurelien rose up to the occasion, pressing Palis back but maintaining the contact. His hands trailed up Palis’ thighs, using them as leverage for his climb until he was back on his knees and level with Palis once again. Balanced, Aurelien brought his hands up, with one resting on the nape of Palis’ neck and the other on the side of the redhead’s face.

Aurelien reared back and broke the kiss, the contact, and breathed air anew through parted lips. His gaze was upon Palis with his mind floating in the moment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vienda”

• Information