Hellooooo, everyone!

Just a Friendly Greeting
If you'd like to say hello officially on the forum, you can do so here. We also encourage you to join our Discord.

jadeowl
Topics: 8
Race: Writer
Writer: Rachel

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Let's start with the basic facts:
  • Rachel
  • Ohio
  • Utterly owned by the most cutevil chinchilla ever. (That is totally a word!)
  • Disabled
  • "Sort of" a writer. XD I write very sporadically and with absolutely no planning, plus I'm not really planning on doing anything with the novels I'm working on. I'm writing them mainly for myself.
  • In college, working towards a Business Office Administration and Health Information Management Associate's degree. One more year to go! *falls over*
  • Liberally uses emoticons, emotes, and actions when OOC. :P
This isn't my first time RP'ing, since I helped found and run a huge Wheel of Time forum-based roleplay back in the late 90s and early 00s. I left for health-related reasons and, after a loooooooooooong hiatus from RPing, I have landed here. \o/

I'm currently working on my first character, Orianna Aubellard. She's going to be a Galdori healer, but I'm planning so much torture and so many crunchy plots for her. XD I'm hoping you all enjoy it as much as I will. I also have another character that I'll be apping once I get Ori established.

Anyways, yeah. That's me. :) I'm on Discord literally all the time @ jadeowl#9622. I keep Old Person Cripple Hours, though, and am usually in bed by 8 p.m. (Eastern time, US). But if I'm up and around, I'm usually up for chatting. Don't worry about "bugging" me. I'll tell you if I'm not up for chatting because, y'know, interpersonal communication and transparency is always a good thing to aim for. ^^
Muse
Site Admin
Topics: 99
Race: Storyteller
Character Sheet: My Office
Plot Notes: My Manifesto
Writer Profile: Writer Profile
Post Templates: Templates for Everyone

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:24 pm

I'm moving into your decade next March. Look out. ;) I'm no longer the oldest person here. For shame. I don't know what to do with myself now.

Welcome to Thorns! I hope you find our peoples welcoming and fun to write with.
jadeowl
Topics: 8
Race: Writer
Writer: Rachel

Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:03 pm

I'm the oldest person here?

Fuck yeah! That means that, by default, I get a porch, a rocking chair, and the right to tell you whippersnappers to get off my goddamn lawn.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Introductions”

• Information