Breaking The Line

Open for Play
The Six Kingdom's most prestigious university and the de facto cultural capital of Anaxas.

The Stacks | Ghost Town | Muffey

Lars
Topics: 44
Race: Passive
: nil igitur mors est ad nos
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Plot Notes: Plot Notes
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:29 am

THE KITCHENS
OPHUS 39, 2718 | IN THE EVENING
A dirty apron was a common factor among the servants working oh so diligently in the kitchens, and Lars' was no exception. To be completely clean was to be a lazy worker, he had learned, and the evidence of his work was displayed clearly upon his apron and the uniform underneath, in the form of flour and smudges and stains - his pale hands were the same, long fingers well-dusted in flour and coated in the remnants of dough.

Things easily fixed, easily managed, and after a quick washing of his hands, the blonde passive was back to work.

It was all routine. Even on the days he managed to get switched to different shifts - cleaning, maintenance, the like - it was all still predictable; each day still fell into place in a line of hundreds of other mundane and boring days. Although things had heated up significantly in the passive ward as of recent months, it still did little to satisfy that itch for something new; the explosive and fatal effects of another servant's diablerie meant nothing to him when it didn't change things.

Oh, he knew that things were changing, as subtle as those changes might be, but it wasn't enough. It was never enough, and it never would be. He'd already wasted nearly seventeen years of his life in this prison of a university, and he would not be spending seventeen more. One way or another, he would mend it, and fix the injustices brought upon him by those that couldn't even knead dough without his assistance -

"Hey, Clover, stop," scolded Lars, the servant's hands rushing to swat at those of the auburn-haired woman working beside him, "don't put any butter on the dough before it's in shape. You're going to make it too sticky to mold again."

"Sorry," offered Clover as she pulled her hands back, emerald eyes flicking upward to meet the man's gaze for a brief moment, "I just figured it'd make it taste better. I've never worked on the rolls before."

"Yes, well, you're just going to make it greasy like that. Go wash your hands and dust it with more flour, then start shaping them again."

The shorter passive gave a nod of acknowledgement, stepping away from her work for a moment to do as requested. Lars was grateful for the moment of peace, the quiet and blissful moment away from the woman's rambling mouth and assuming mind - but she was back just as soon, returning to her position beside him, standing far too close for his liking.

"Clover," he warned, quiet voice barely above a whisper within the noisy environment of the kitchens, and Clover stepped slightly farther away without resistance.

"Oh, Lars - have you noticed a few things have been... going missing, lately? You're in here more than I am, so maybe they've just been misplaced, but I'm having trouble finding a few things."

She can't have noticed this soon. I only took it a few days ago and no one -

"Just small stuff. I just figured I'd ask."

The Hessean was perhaps more relieved than he should have been, but it didn't show on his face, the man's expression distant and undisturbed as always, blue eyes caught somewhere between reality and dreams. He clapped his hands together, dusting them off before pushing to step away from the station, "no, he hasn't noticed."

It wasn't a complete lie - he had also had a bit of trouble finding certain things around the kitchens lately, but he hadn't considered the notion that someone could have been doing it purposely. Lars couldn't begrudge them if someone was doing just that - he couldn't say anything about taking things when he'd recently done so himself. A hand was raised, fingers pushing back through the golden waves atop his head, leaving remnants of flour to dust the strands and go unnoticed by the servant.

"He has to finish the desserts for tonight's dinner, Clover," he said in dismissal, beginning to walk away entirely from that section of the kitchen, but as always, the red-headed passive stopped his attempt.

"Oh! Actually, can you help me finish this batch first? I'm just too slow. Silly me."

Wordlessly, the blonde complied, but a twinge of irritation was clear in the quirk of his eyebrow. Returning to Clover's side, he dirtied his hands once again in flour and dough and everything else likely smudged about his arms, faraway gaze flicking about the area to examine the other servants as they worked.

Tags:
Saryn Desperia
Topics: 3
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Jinxed
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]

Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:36 am

Saryn Desperia

Saryn had, without a doubt, grown complacent.

It started small, just a small utensil here, or a kitchen implement there. It was never done with any sort of rhyme or reason as she felt that she could get away with her little game without being detected at the rate that she was stealing. And for the most part, she wasn't caught. Each time she would overhear a passive complain about the fact that a critical implement was missing, she would smile to herself. It gave her an odd sense of satisfaction that she had gotten away with her little game once more. It was by no means a malicious action, and never meant to be as she always intended to return the items to the original areas that she had stolen the item from. INTENDED. But as it turned out, it was much harder to return a lost item than steal the item in the first place and she could not find the right timing to actually do so without being caught. So instead, she hid the items in hard to find pockets of the kitchen.

The places where people would least likely look.

This made the disposal of the implements and other items about as complicated as stealing them in the first place. She first would hide small silverware behind larger pots and pans in the kitchen. Then for the larger implements she would act as if she were opening a closet or pantry to look for something and then deposit the items there. She acted like a well oiled machine and was happy to see that nobody was any the wiser.

Stealing things always gave her a rush, but as time passed a small part of her wanted to go bigger. "Think with a larger perspective" as it were. As a result, she was definitely becoming arrogant with her success. Her hubris and confidence in her "skill" causing her to start to make mistakes.

She finally resolved herself and after a couple more weeks of "simple" acts of thievery she prepared for the next time she was called on to work in the kitchen.

She prepared herself by sewing three pockets on the inside of her apron, each carefully sewn to only have the stitching only show on the side that the pockets were on. The three pockets themselves were inlaid inside each other in order to fit in the limited amount of space that existed.

The day of, she came into the kitchen and got to work. Careful to make sure that it seemed that she was being productive, she started to work on some of the smaller and more easily made material, making sure to do what she was taught to the tee.

After about half an hour of work occurred

"Knead the dough here, add more flour........ and oh, dearest me, I forgot the flour!" She exclaimed loud enough for people close to her to notice. "I'll be back with more."

As she left her post to supposedly get more flour, she started her raid of the kitchen. The route she chose allowing her the maximum amount of time and drawers to quickly open "looking for more flour." She managed to, over a couple minute period, slip about 4 cooking utensils, a steak knife, and a rolling pin into her apron. She took slight care to then hide the bulge forming in her apron and made her way to her favorite hiding spot.

The alcove was a small and unnoticed space between one of the cabinets and the wall. It recessed about 4 inches back into the wall and already had a lot of kitchen implements and other materials precariously stacked inside. Items like bowls, pans, and other larger items were stacked sideways inside the alcove, while the large pile of knives, forks, spoons, and other implements both used in cooking and eating piled on top of one another. She was able to, with a bit of movement in an attempt to obfuscate her true intentions, put the utensils and the steak knife into the alcove with nary a problem other than a small metallic "ting" that occurred when she tried to stack the silverware on top of each other.

The actual problem was yet to come.

She was nonplussed on how to hide the rolling pin inside, and sat there for a couple moments before she decided that if she was going to do something like this during work hours, it would be the best idea to hide her quarry as quick as possible. "Rip the bandage off as fast as possible to negate the most of the pain" as one could say.

She reached into her apron and as fast as she could she pushed it into the alcove. Sadly, due to her lack of coordination and gentleness, the rolling pin slid out of the small alcove and she had to push it back in as fast as she could.

She looked around behind her, worried if anyone saw her in her mostly clean clothing.

text
Lars

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:19 am

THE KITCHENS
Lars, in all of his years spent slaving away within the red fortress walls, had never managed to make much of a name for himself. Not among his peers nor among his superiors. For a long time, he had considered that fact to be a blessing in disguise: if he wasn't noticed, then he wasn't to be punished, and if he wasn't punished, then life was alright. As of recent months, however, that same idea had begun to deteriorate within the passive's head, leaving him with little desire to go unnoticed and unseen and all the more inclination to be heard.

Suffice to say, he had been heard - just not enough. All of the commotion he'd partaken in and contributed to within the last year was hardly enough to change the state of his invisibility. So he supposed, at long last, that it would have to be used to his advantage if he continued to remain so unseen.

Not that rumors didn't fly. It seemed in all of his time, those were the only things he couldn't rid himself of, couldn't toss out of his peripheral - servants had little in terms of entertainment, and so they had to make their own. Lars just happened to be a good source of it, when finally noticed.

Oh, he was moony, he was half-witted, he was a bit off - they could never find anything original to say, and so they played off of the same things that had plagued him since the start. There was a reason behind the distant look in his eyes, they said, it was because there was nothing behind them.

Needless to say, approaching passives he'd never had the pleasure of introducing himself to was always a mixed bag. Some of them barely knew of his existence, while others knew him to be the Half-Wit. Ayden's work, he presumed, as well as all the talk of how he'd been beaten to a pulp by a teenager only two months ago - the former patron knew the game of humiliation well.

It was a good thing Lars didn't shake easily.

"There, you're all done - now he needs to finish the desserts, Clover," said Lars upon setting the final uncooked roll down on the pan, allowing the woman to lightly brush the tops of each of them with butter. Or, he hoped she had done so as lightly as he needed, but he didn't know for sure - his eyes were occupied, focusing on a figure that walked across the room after a curious announcement of needing flour.

She had headed off in the right direction, sure, but what was she doing now? One did not find flour between a cabinet and a wall.

"Stay here," he offered, brushing past Clover without giving any attention to her words of protest, following in the curious woman's footsteps. The man's steps were soft, his air lighter, and he approached with a rather unreadable expression to find out what in all of Vita the woman might be doing. Had she dropped something? She shouldn't have, she was only going to grab flour and the bag certainly wouldn't have dropped behind the cabinet.

The closer he got, the more his eyes were drawn to the space between; to the little gap in which a rolling pin had just been pushed hastily back into.

For a moment, the Hessean was entirely silent, considering his words as his eyes darted over to look at the brunette.

"You're not going to find any flour in there," he gave quietly, eyebrow quirked slightly in curiosity, "he supposes that's where all those missing things have run off to, then?"

Despite having just caught someone in the act of stealing - well, he supposed it wasn't entirely stealing, was it, but it wasn't beneficial for the rest of the kitchen staff either to have things taken and stashed away - the blonde seemed rather at ease; more disturbed by the fact that he hadn't noticed earlier than the fact that she had been stealing at all.

"He's not going to tell anyone. You'd better get away from there before anyone else notices, though - some aren't as willing to overlook that sort of thing," even as he spoke, he let his eyes drift from the woman, flicking away to glance at something across the room so that more attention wasn't drawn to the brunette, "what's your name? He's never worked with you before."
Saryn Desperia

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:27 pm

Saryn Desperia

Saryn almost thought she was in the clear. She had finally managed to get the rolling pin to stay in the alcove without the risk of it falling, but sadly she had forgotten to veil her last actions so she was blindsided when she heard the voice of a man she had seen in passing at most. She quickly turned and struggled to hide the surprise that started to spread on her face. It had been far too long since someone had called her on her proverbial "bluff".

Saryn considered the man in front of her. In all honesty, if not for the dirtied servant clothes, the man looked relatively well put together for a Passive servant. Actually, if she was quite honest with herself, he would rank something around an eight on a scale of ten, at least as far as appearances were concerned.

As a result of her surprise, it took her a moment to process what the man said. The first thing that she did notice, which she found a bit odd, was the man's penchant for addressing himself as "he". It was definitely something that she hadn't experienced before and she found it hard to believe that someone would actually do so.

She didn't begrudge him for it though, as he just caught her stealing and from what he said, he had no intentions to turn her in. In her mind everyone had their own quirks, some (his) were weirder than others (hers). In response to the suggestion to separate herself from the small crack, she complied just enough to not be implicated with the alcove before turning to address the man.

She said in a lower voice as to not be heard.

"It was good then that you, and not those who would turn me in, found me. I really don't want to get punished for 'Stealing'."

Saryn sighed a bit frustrated.

"Feel free to call me Saryn ..... I don't know your name.... so I am going to call you blue-eyes for now."

Saryn then repeated herself in almost a joking fashion. She was trying to signal that she at least appreciated the man's restraint.

"Blue-eyes, feel free to call me Saryn. It is a pity that we haven't had the opportunity to work together before. As to way, it is more than likely that most of my duty is done throughout the school and the most we would have seen each other was in passing. I am only here due to the fact that I am a little less incompetent at the creation of bread than a person who doesn't know how to make bread at all."

Saryn sighed and gave a little shrug.

"I mean I am good at my maid duties, but sadly the industrial nature of my specialty doesn't apply to the skill needed to make a pastry. Anyway I was decently good at hiding my little habit until now.... can you act as if you didn't see anything? Oh and, this isn't the only place I have stored items... though it would be a bit difficult for me to show you each one of the hiding spots without being noticed."

Saryn then put on an innocent smile.

"Now that you know me, can I get your name so I don't have to call you blue-eyes? Maybe a little bit of a defining feature like what you like to do or work on in our very limited free time."

text
Lars

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:24 am

THE KITCHENS
The taller passive stepped only slightly farther away when the woman did as suggested and moved away from her hidden stash of misplaced items, though his gaze did flick over again as she began to speak, the older seeming to inspect his fellow passive for a moment. Blue eyes? That was a new one, but admittedly much better than Half-Wit, and the blonde's only response to the name was a slight tilt of his head in amused acknowledgement.

"That's not entirely surprising," offered Lars in regards to the woman - Saryn, she had said - mentioning her lack of abilities in the creation of bread; her apron was far too clean to have put any real effort into the job yet, "it's an acquired skill, as everything is - luckily for you, however, the students here can't really tell the difference."

It was clear that the blonde wasn't bothered by Saryn's apparent lack of skill concerning bread and pastries, his demeanor casual and his tone nonchalant. No, he was far more bothered by those that claimed talent in the kitchen where they obviously had none - those overconfident peers such as... well. Clover. It was hard for the Hessean not to roll his eyes as he heard the auburn-haired woman's call from across the room, but he managed, and instead allowed his focus to remain on the servant in front of him. She was far more interesting at the moment than anything Clover could be needing his assistance with.

Saryn's admission that the little alcove wasn't her only hiding place came as a bit of a surprise, the man certainly finding it curious that she would admit such a thing, and even more so that she might venture to show him these other stashes. He had promised not to mention the brunette's little habit to anyone, but how could she guarantee that he wouldn't suddenly take action? That he wouldn't change his mind upon seeing more things misplaced, and turn her in?

Not that any of those claims would ever ring true. Lars was perhaps one of the farthest from caring about whatever form of rebellion someone wanted to partake in.

"Another time, then," he said with the hint of a conspiring smile, "and it's nice to meet you, Saryn. His name is Lars."

As for what he liked to do in what free time they received... well that was a bit of a mixed bag, and not one he was willing to throw his hands into. The man really didn't have much free time either way, having a rather well-defined and tight schedule, and one that had barely changed in all the years he'd spent there. He'd grown accustomed to having no time to himself, as hard as it had been at the start, and what little time he'd spent alone in a bedroom in Muffey had only proven that he had no clue what to do with it.

"He's not all that interesting, he's sorry to say," the Hessean gave with a shrug of one shoulder, "he does enjoy baking, though more often than not he's in the laundries -"

"Lars!" was called once again from across the kitchens, this time loud enough that the blonde in question couldn't pretend not to hear. Whatever irritation he might've felt was easily masked, the servant biting the inside of his cheek as blue eyes were dragged from Saryn to instead look at the quickly-approaching Clover. The woman was shorter, even, than Saryn, her red hair a mess of knots and waves, emerald gaze darting from Saryn to Lars and back. Along with her pale blue uniform and dirtied apron, she wore a scarf, the thin, ratty material only mostly hiding the remnants of what looked like bruises around her neck.

"Oh - hello. I don't think we've met before?" for a moment the woman appeared rustled, but it was quickly pushed back into a smile, "I'm Denna, but you can call me Clover. I've seen you around, but I don't think we've ever had the same shift. What's all the commotion about?"

The question was asked with a glance toward Lars, who had taken a step back and away from the red-headed passive.

"She wasn't sure where to find the flour. He's told her where to find it."

"We've got plenty of flour at our station, why don't you come work next to us and we can share?"

He had already told the woman twice that he needed to work on the desserts - but if Saryn agreed, he certainly wasn't going to leave her alone with Clover. He could hardly imagine a fate more annoying.
Saryn Desperia

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Saryn Desperia

Saryn grimaced for a quick moment as she heard the statement "It's an acquired skill, as everything is". She understood that Lars' point was that, through hard work, she could become decent at baking pastries, but that didn't stop her from almost immediately cringing at the thought that obviously not all skills can be acquired over time. In fact, she was almost positive that she would never gain the ability that she was born to have, but not allowed to use and that annoyed her for the most part. That being said, everyone in this room would most likely have a similar story so she chose not to elaborate.

Instead of continuing to grimace though, Saryn chose to put on a smile as there really wasn't any point of complaining at this point. She was here as a "Servant" not a student for a reason.

"Yeah, Bread is complicated. Hopefully I can get the hang of it soon, I dont like being too much of a burden.... well other than what I have been doing recently. That is more of an uncontrollable urge. If you need to know where a missing item is, I can probably tell you. As I really don't have an urge to keep the items that were hidden."

Saryn was happy to see that Lars wasn't too concerned with the information that was previously given. Of course, she felt that there was risk associated to telling Lars, but she figured that, if he really wanted to turn her in, the blanket punishment would hardly change if he knew. She would definitely be in trouble, but it really couldn't get too much worse than what she already expected to happen.... right?

She then listened again and smiled even brighter when she heard "Blue-eyes'" true name.

"Lars, what an interesting and unique name. I mean, I still have a little bit of an urge to call you Blue-eyes, but not because your name is lacking in any sense. More like I enjoy giving people names."

Saryn was veritably beaming at this point. Intently listening to Lars, not actually paying attention to the person seeming to try and get his attention. She was slightly perplexed, though, that he didn't really have any certain activities that he enjoyed to do, as she didn't (couldn't) comprehend that baking could be a hobby. Everything that she was given here to do was strictly considered "work" not "play."

Saryn then snapped back to paying attention to her surroundings as she heard the female voice of someone ring from across the kitchen. She then turned to look at the approaching passive, judging by the uniform, and considering her. Saryn was suprised that there was actually someone that was shorter than her. Clover, as she became to known, had what Saryn could have considered to be attractive and striking features. The one Saryn enjoyed the most was the lady's emerald green eyes. The blemishes that Clover was hiding, though, shown more vividly due to the fact that they were obviously trying to be hidden.

Saryn wasn't comfortable, though, about staying near the alcove with someone who didn't know her little secret, and her mind started to race as to how she could redirect attention from herself and Lars to somewhere else.

"Oh! I have seen you around as well, nice to meet you Clover! Sorry for dawdling, I had been trying to....."

She cut herself off right before Lars cut in to explain. Saryn was happy for the godsend. She had temporarily forgotten her first excuse that she used.

"Yes, Lars was kind enough to offer his help."

Saryn then listened to Clover's suggestion and automatically jumped at the chance to move away from the alcove. Anything to get herself away from something that could get her in trouble.

Saryn quickly replied in order to get moving.

"I would love to join you! I am still a novice at making bread, so I would be more than happy to practice good habits wrought with the experience that comes from making it more often than myself."

Saryn took a guess on where the station was and made a beeline for the station. For anyone who didn't know her secret, it could be considered that she was eager to get to work, but she hoped that Lars, who knew her habit, would pick up on the fact that she wanted to get away from the scene of the crime. Disassociate herself from the potential problem, at least for now.

Once Saryn reached the station, she turned around with a grin.

"I know the basics of making bread like this, but if I make a mistake please try and correct me! I apologize for the burden that I may cause because bad habits are hard to get rid of "

text
Lars

Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:22 pm

THE KITCHENS
Lars definitely wasn't the one to scold anyone for uncontrollable urges, and the blonde could only nod in understanding at Saryn's brief explanation. The matter of bread, however, was a different story - a problem easily fixed, in his mind, and there was no reason for the younger to feel herself a burden just because she was lacking the skill. Lars, despite all the kitchen skills he'd acquired over the years, hadn't arrived knowing how to do it either. Rather, he'd been completely clueless, a boy without the first idea of what happened in the kitchens.

It took a lot of burns, cuts, and callouses before he'd even begun to learn.

More surprising than the fact that a passive felt themselves a burden, however, was that this Saryn had any interest in his name or anything else about him at all. It made the blonde tilt his head slightly, curiously, watching the shorter through faraway blue eyes.

"Well, you're welcome to call him whatever you'd like, Saryn," he offered with the smallest of smiles, before Clover's interruption.

The Hessean allowed himself to fall into silence as the two women before him spoke; eyes darting between them to gauge their reactions to one another - strangely enough, Saryn didn't appear to mind his companion's interjection into the conversation; didn't seem to mind Clover at all really from the little interaction. He wondered for a moment if the red-headed woman was as annoying to others as she was to him, but the thought was short-lived - no, everyone else had to know it as well.

"Oh yes, Lars is very kind. I'm not surprised," Clover replied easily, glancing up to the blonde again with a smile before turning her gaze back to the brunette. Her smile only widened at the other servant's agreement to join them, giving a nod to the woman's words and lingering behind with her companion for a moment as Saryn left to find the station.

"She seems nice," she gave, earning a pointed look from the taller.

"Don't scare her off."

With that, the blonde brushed past, following after Saryn while Clover moved to do the same. The two settled to stand on either side of the brunette, Clover reaching for the flour to angle the open bag towards them, meanwhile Lars grabbed a large heap of freshly-made dough from the other end of the table.

"We'll just go ahead and use this since Andre left it," the passive spoke mostly to himself, pulling the dough apart to portion it into three big pieces, setting one in front of Clover, Saryn, and himself. Next he reached into the bag of flour, dusting each piece lightly before letting blue eyes look back to the brunette at his side.

"Since the dough is already made, we've got a lot less work on our hands - just pull it into smaller, roll-sized pieces, form them into shape, and set them on the pan," as he gave his basic explanations, Clover started on her own dough, doing as the blonde said and beginning to shape smaller pieces.

"So, Saryn," started Clover, "what sort of shifts do you usually have, if you're not in the kitchen much? Is there something you prefer?"
Saryn Desperia

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Saryn Desperia

Saryn watched as the two people that she had been interacting with talk to each other for a short moment before joining her at the station. She didn't really get much of the conversation though as she had just barely managed to watch Lars mutter something before brushing past Clover. As a small game with herself she quickly tried to piece out what Lars had said but to no avail as she didn't particularly have enough time before Lars and Clover flanked her at the station. She looked from side to side, viewing what she considered to be a seasoned duo in the kitchen. Clover had already started to point the flour in their direction, while Lars seemed to have already procured dough from who-knows-where. She sighed to herself.

If there was any time to learn, it was now.

Saryn slowly wrung her hands as Lars portioned the dough and doled out the segmented dough among the three people at the station. To be completely honest, Saryn was apprehensive as she really seemed to have paltry knowledge or skill in the kitchen. Even the ease the Lar's showed when partitioning the dough was something that she currently could not do as quickly. Needless to say, Saryn did her best to follow the actions that Lars, then Clover, took. It took her a second or two to process what she saw before she apprehensively put her hands on the dough. For her first try, she did, in a word, horridly.

She tried to pull apart the dough, but failed because she wasn't assertive enough in her movements to split the smaller piece of the dough from the larger whole. After failing though, she grit her teeth a little and redoubled her efforts eventually managing to get a sizable chunk of dough from the larger whole. She was engrossed, so engrossed in fact she almost missed the question that was directed at her from Clover.

She looked up at Clover taking a second to collect her thoughts before putting on a smile.

"Ah, Clover, usually I have maid duties around the school. If there is something that is a mess or needs cleaning, usually I am there to clean it up. Generally speaking, I prefer cleaning offices or classrooms. There are a lot of interesting baubles and knicknacks that are sometimes on display. Though there are times at which I am asked to not clean near them, there is always something to see. I mean, that being said, I am not allowed to slouch around with my duties as doing so, almost unanimously, gets me in trouble."

Saryn sighed

"I made that mistake once.... not again. Though one of my favorite tasks is when I am asked to search for a missing object or two..."

Saryn then gave a soft chuckle

"It is like a scavenger hunt for the lost items, eventually they seem to get found though. I have a pretty good record of finding the objects to be honest. Not that I am able to find all of them. Without a doubt, assignments like those, I feel, are the best assignments though the professors or others involved seem to become very irritated at the loss of their items."

As Saryn was talking about this, her hands worked hard at the breaking off of the dough into smaller segments, forming them with her hands, and then setting them on the pan. While she was indeed working hard, she had less skill than Lars and Clover, so she seemed to only produce half of the resulting formed dough on the pan that Lars had finished.

Saryn then looked at both Clover and Lars respectively.

"Let me turn the same question to both of you. I know that you both seem to spend more time in the kitchen than me, but is this your favorite assignment? If it is, do you have an assignment that you do not like doing? Blue-Eyes seems to have his hand in laundry, and I would personally find that a bit boring, but also pretty peaceful as it gives you a lot of time for thought."

Saryn then looked at her hands, apron, and uniform; All of which seemed to have a layer of flour dusting them and coating the exteriors. She sighed to herself, she wouldn't be able to get back to taking and hiding items like this. If she did, she would most definitely be caught red.... "White" handed.

She chuckled to herself as she said the joke to herself in her head.

"Ah sorry being slow, I am slowly getting the hang of it!"

text
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brunnhold”

• Information