[M | Closed] The Fragrance of Honesty

"Honest plain words best pierce the ear of grief;" —Berowne, Love's Labour's Lost (vii 737)

Open for Play
The Six Kingdom's most prestigious university and the de facto cultural capital of Anaxas.

The Stacks | Ghost Town | Muffey

Ezre Vks
Topics: 8
Race: Galdor
: better with the dead
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Muse
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:04 am

Dormitory C
Evening on the 65th of Roalis, 2719
This moment had no point of reference for Ezre, floating free on chan-laced stream of consciousness, led by sensation and curiosity, freed from the boundaries of his own cultural making for one intimate evening. The dark-haired boy explored the freckled skin revealed to him, enjoying the warmth of life beneath his palms, fascinated by how he could feel the thrum of her pulse and the hitch of her breath beneath his inked fingers, only to be stymied by a practical and probably simple undergarment. He reluctantly looked up from the body above him to meet Lilanee's gaze, chagrined, and laughed stupidly. Had he not been suddenly so self-aware, perhaps he would have heard her social commentary, but instead, he pressed tattooed lips to her shoulder once she agreed to follow him to his room.

They needed to help each other up, to help each other move, but he couldn't at all help himself: some wordless need drove the motion of his hips and he did not at all expect her to respond in kind. The Hoxian grinned when the Hessean giggled, the rush of the unintentional experiment sending a blazing heat down the dark lines etched under his skin over his spine. He nodded as if it meant something and moved, carefully this time, extricating himself from beneath her lovely body, uncaring of everything he left behind for this moment.

Hands on each other, steadying their chan-dizzied selves, Ezre dragged her away from the openness of the common area between his dorm's four suites. He would have reached more quickly to turn the bolt, making sure to lock his bedroom door for the first time since his arrival at Brunnhold, but Lilanee paused right there and reached up behind her, leaving the mystery mysterious while her fingers found familiar clasps he'd have to learn about later. Stepping closer while she looked at him so coyly, he hummed some quiet words of Deftung, untranslatable praises of her attractiveness that were celestial in inspiration, snaking one arm around her while he heard the satisfying click of his lock.

Alone, really alone, together, the boy allowed himself a much more indulgent kiss, merged fields bright in their expressive shifts of color. He forgot to breathe, however, finding it difficult to remember how to inhale and exhale in proper time, and reluctantly drew away to do so, using the moment to ignore how weak his knees felt and how much his whole self seemed to be burning from within and to show off the way the tattoos visible across the landscape of his entire upper body were connected or at least created a composition together. She traced over the markings, featherlight touch accompanied by a flurry of whispered, excited words,

"Zjai, there have been a few who have left the Hexxos after choosing their path to follow another, but it is sometimes a challenge to overcome some of the, uh, cultural expectations that surround my people." He whispered back, finding it difficult to string syllables together, breath ragged while she explored all she could see. His dark eyes strayed from her hands, to her face, watching her lips while she spoke further, answering her ramblings with his own because the words filled the heated space between them while he stood so still, heart pounding against his sternum so fiercely that surely she could feel the rhythm of it beneath the pads of her fingers. As if it wasn't already too hot in here in the Anaxi summer, full of the warmth of chan and arousal, everywhere she touched, he felt so sharply just as he'd mostly attempted to feel all of his tattoo process just a few weeks ago, "This work is done by a particular type of needle not used by wicks—as far as I know, it is a Hexxos technique. Of course there is pain, especially where there is less flesh, but this can be endured or mediated through altered states of mind—"

She was tracing her way lower and he cut his explanation short, admiring the view he had of the blossoming of color warming her cheeks, her chest—the Hessean slowly—finally—removed her already unclasped bra, revealing her own, freckled and flushed but not marked by a single line of ink skin. Dark eyes took in the upper body the young woman presented him with just as much shared vulnerability, and his hands wandered gently, exploring what pleased her.

His question slipped unbidden from his lips as needful words of wanting. He wanted her to see the rest of his inked skin, not just to admire the visual representation of his religious status, of his second coming of age in a way, but also because he simply longed to be seen. By her. He wanted someone to see all of him, clearly, without his Hoxian-necessitated layers or even the formalized Hexxos veil that he'd so willingly chosen to wear, the one that stripped him of any claimable identity in order to span the gap between the secular and the sacred.

Ezre followed the motion of her periwinkle gaze, the implied meaning of her flustered words not lost on him because he was just as, if not moreso, achingly aware of their physical differences at the moment. He exhaled roughly, hints of sounds that were more consonants than vowels mumbled in agreement, watching in a rapt, dizzy helplessness the way her fingers teased along the waist of his pants and finally tugged on the simple tie that held the loose, linen garment in place.

His hands trailed away from her, over her arms, downward to drift behind himself, slipping beneath hems of two layers and moving in time to the loosening of the careful knot that held his pants in place, "Zjai, our bodies are different, and I, uh, I cannot hide how excitement expresses itself so unavoidably. Thus far, however, our bodies feel nice together, yours and mine." He murmured with equal boldness, though there was a nervous edge to his tone and a tension that drew his field closer to his person in anticipation, letting his pants pool at his ankles in a whisper of fabric.

The tawny landscape of his Hoxian skin indeed continued, and it was, as had been expected, decorated with more lines in mirrored patterns all the way to the tops of his now-hidden feet. The triangular path of the tattoos Lilanee had just traced ended surprisingly close to the low-cut hem of his rather traditional-looking and totally not Anaxi-originated undergarment. The glorified cotton sling was certainly unnecessary for any form of support at the moment, and his fingers were untying the single knot in the back without particularly waiting for any further permissions to be exchanged, unsure of the view Lilanee was actually expecting. It was not shame that caused the dark-haired boy to hesitate so much as a very strong sense of self-consciousness: without any metaphorical or physical layers left of himself, he would be more than just naked in body before the Hessean he very much enjoyed the company of.

What if, in seeing him—all of him—so clearly, she realized she didn't like what there was to see? Gods, he'd never worried about any moment between them before and the anxiety that crawled through chan-laced veins was a totally new feeling he wasn't sure he'd ever really felt before, protected beneath the comforts of his rhakor.

Much as she had with her bra, Ezre stood there for an awkward span of heartbeats, clinging to fabric, and smiled for lack of any better expression to make with his face, the heavy, heady mix of emotions that churned through his whole self obvious on his delicate features,

"Now, of all moments, I fear your disapproval." He whispered, uncurling his grip with great effort, dark eyes meeting her pale hues with what steadiness he could summon as his ears rang and his breath hitched, "I am not used to feeling afraid."
word count: 1393

Tags:
Lilanee Kuleda
Topics: 6
: Let's go on an adventure!!!
Writer: Raksha

Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:10 am

Roalis 65th, 2719
SOMEWHERE SHE PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE | EVENING
His hands were so warm, so incredulously warm in the comfort of the already heated dormitory, and Lilanee couldn’t help the shiver that flowed over tanned freckled skin as Ezre smoothed over her exposed curves. Her mind grasped at ridiculous thoughts, contemplating the reason for the warmth. Hoxian blood, maybe they ran hotter to cope with the lower temperatures? The chan, maybe due to the shift in chemicals and heart rate, it was creating a warming effect? Was she warm? The redhead half lifted a hand as though to touch her forehead, stopping herself with a soft sigh, breathing a little more rapidly when a curious hand stroked over dusky pebbled skin.
​​
​​Full of more bravado then she had even expected of herself, the young academic explorer tugged boldly on ties, swallowing hard when the Hoxian moved his hands to shift the fabric away from tawny hips and let them slide to the floor. Her flush deepened, field just as nervously withdrawn as his own, and her eyes darted away suddenly as though afraid to look. All the bizarre things that had been listed in those clocking Rex Manblade books toyed with her mind, and inexperienced imaginings were suddenly excepted reality.
​​
​​ “Yes the biological structure of the male body is, as I understand, entirely uncontrollable. There is nothing to be ashamed of, naturally, because it's entirely normal and in fact a good thing. Did you know, that it's a sign of a healthy virility, to uh…to…it’s…it is nice.” The ninth form lost her unnecessary train of words, finally glancing back, her needless fear replaced with genuine curiosity. Her fingertips trailed away to rest lightly on inked forearms as blue eyes followed the rest of the markings across their pathways to final conclusion, leaning back so she could see all of it. The simple cotton undergarment caught her mind too, entirely unfamiliar with the design, clearly not Anaxi or Hessean. It was so deceptively simple, yet so effective. Hoxians; the more she learnt the more she was impressed by her boyfriends people.
​​
​​Boyfriend.
​​
​​Drawn back to his hands for a moment, Lilanee felt not the nervous curiosity that wrapped itself so thickly through her own close field, but instead a fearful anxiety that shed from the raven haired boy like water. She lifted her eyes to meet his, seeing there the vulnerability and uncertainty that perhaps she could have been feeling were she not so lost in her musings. His voice was merely a whisper, so exposed and open to whatever she might respond with, so afraid of something being wrong. So afraid of himself.
​​
​​ “Ez,” The red haired Hessean said softly as he finally let the fabric go, slipping gentle fingers down his arms to curl into tattooed hands, squeezing gently before offering him a warm smile.
​​
​​ “You fear nothing. I don’t disapprove anything about you, well except running away to Hox without me.” She poked her tongue out a little, letting her teasing ease some of the tension that was so tangible in the teenager. Gently, she extended her field, the air around them feeling like the not-to-heavy press of the softest padded quilt, laced with her magenta gold boldness. Biting her lip, hesitating for a moment, Lilanee finally glanced down to take in everything she had no clocking idea about.
​​
​​ “I’m more concerned that given our lack of knowledge in this area, one of us is going to end up hurt somehow!” The girl laughed then, looking back up and kissing Ezre with a firm yet gentle touch, bringing his hands to the fastenings of her pants. Her eyes were open, freckled smile framed by auburn locks as she drew back slightly.
​​
​​ “If you want to stop, Ez. If you need to, I won’t be upset. I promise. We’ve got all the time in the world for this.” The teenager said with a wisdom she had no right to have, cheeks burning hotly and fingers trembling just so as they traced back to the triangle on his torso. Her eyes shifted down again, brushing hesitantly lower to graze velvet skin before exhaling with another awkward half-laugh, hands pressing to her cheeks, a stray finger guiding her lip between her teeth.
​​
​​ “I’m sorry, is that okay? Oh Gods, I thought I would find something in the library about all this but all there is, is those awful Manblade books and now I finally get what that clicking last name means and I am fairly certain I would just love the ground to swallow me whole because I just can’t help saying every clocking thing in my clocking head and—” Lilanee was gesturing now, her nerves beginning to get the better of her. Maybe they should have had more chan, maybe. Probably. Possibly?
​​
​​Ugh why was this so awkward?! Why was she so awkward?!

word count: 853
Ezre Vks

Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Dormitory C
Ezre found the flutter of nervousness that raced through his chest and tingled through chan-laced veins a strange, new sort of sensation, persistent and loud despite the thrum of his pulse while his hands reluctantly drifted away from warm, freckled skin and all its reactions to his touch. Lilanee filled a moment that could have been jittery silence with convincing words and the Hoxian couldn't help but smile,

"It is not shame—uh—there is nothing wrong with what we are doing. There is nothing wrong with me or how our bodies work, but—I—I am not male—oh, I mean, I am, anatomically-speaking, zjai, but as Hexxos, I am cxîl. I am neither." He chose not to chase garmon in the rocks, letting the flushed Hessean's words about what was and wasn't within his reach of control wash by them both with a ragged breath—nice. He giggled at the exclamation and it started as just a soft, sudden noise, growing with his smile into a deeper laugh. He was clearly not the only one nervous, but there was something inescapably alluring about the way the other ninth form leaned away and let her eyes wander over all of his tattooed body. She saw the dark lines and followed them over the shapes made by muscle and bone beneath skin, though as he watched her watching him, he moved to allow her a full view.

The hesitation was a surprise, his very eager willingness to offer such complete vulnerability bringing to the surface of Ezre's thoughts the sharp edge of self-awareness. He immediately swallowed regret, thick in his throat with his admission of fear, sweat trickling between his shoulder blades when Lilanee reached downward, fully expecting her to touch—oh—instead, she tangled his now-free fingers in her own and lifted his hands, teasing him.

He blinked, smirking at her humor, mingling the now-bright hues of his field with her own while he couldn't help but follow her slow glance downward between them, "I am afraid of some things, zjai, but I do not think anyone is at the risk of harm. Lack of experience is easily remedied through gentle practice—" He thought to tease her back, made bold by her encouragement, but she kissed him again and he let anything even remotely important melt away in his mind like tea leaves scattered by hot water in a kettle.

Her hands led his and he hummed against her mouth, pressing closer, exploring warm lips further, even as inked fingers traced distractedly over her hemline in search of fastenings without being able to see what he was doing. The Hoxian was reluctant to let the Hessean speak again, feeling her inhale and allowing her head to tilt away from his with a sigh, thumbs working buttons,

"I do not need to stop. I do not want to. I am not in a hurry, but at the same time—"

He whispered while what was left of his senses focused on how her fingers trailed downward over his abdomen, the heat of anticipation building in what felt like the center of his whole body's gravity. He inhaled sharply at her light touch, brief and fleeting though it was, unable to contain a disappointed sound when her fingers lifted away, caught off guard by the electric hum of wanting that surged through him, bringing in its wake a strange, quiet focus,

"—Lilanee." Ezre chuckled as he breathed her name, awkward and amused, "This is okay. This is very alright with me. I want this with you—between us—and perhaps we have said too much already. I have found that literary accounts of many experiences, from possession to sex, apparently, leave much to be desired when compared to personal encounters. I do not think it matters what we do or do not know—" He had loosened fastenings, and without warning, the dark-haired boy slid fingers over freckled skin, palms firm from her hips downward, moving without hesitance or apology beneath two layers, seeking to put their nervous, eager bodies on equal footing,

"—because we are surely capable of figuring these things out. Maybe we need to focus less on historical references and make our own. Together." The Hexxos Guide was equally burdened by a wisdom beyond his age, but he made just as much effort to carry it well as the Hessean, whispering his words as his dark eyes searched her face, kissing her again, firmly, as he leaned back up from making sure her well-tailored trousers and undergarments had both joined his on the floor of his dorm room. It was all very awkward, and his heart raced like some wild animal in his chest.

Longing and curiosity and instinct wrestled within against self-control and discipline, Ezre's hands moving to wrap lightly around Lilanee, just wanting to feel the warmth of her whole self against his own body. He shifted his hips and simply pressed them both into a gentle embrace, tattooed skin against a flushed, freckled landscape with a throaty noise of comfort and surprise. Drifting from her lips, he leaned away, slowly, his hands distractedly making their way toward hers, tangling their fingers together before he finally took a step back, tugging her away from their discarded clothing and making sure he took a moment to take in the sight of her, of both of them, grinning.

It wasn't as though he'd never seen a body before—his field of study and his Hexxos upbringing guaranteeing that he'd seen far more than the average Anaxi student—but Lilanee's was different. Exciting. His dark-eyed gaze wandered not over tattooed lines but freckled curves, very aware of their differences.

He stared for a long time in an awed sort of quiet, wavering on his feet, weak in the knees, intoxicated by some combination of chan and arousal and bravado, aware that all the gossip he'd ever heard about physical pleasure from his peers always sounded like some rushed mixture of terror and amazement. He understood from the admonishment of even those who'd lived once already that life was fleeting, but the thought of rushing through anything so exciting, no matter how eagerly his body seemed to burn for more contact, for more touch, felt impossible to the Hoxian.

He then stepped carefully, moving to lead them both toward his bed without crumpling all of his notes scattered on the floor from their afternoon spent chasing ghost stories. His luggage was half-unpacked. There were now both their pants on the floor. There was an osta somewhere—hopefully outside—and it was all the boy could do to navigate the complicated handful of steps just to tug the redhead toward the comfortable, neatly-kept dormitory-standard issue bed.

They'd shared a bed before, clothed and comfortable, talking in the dark until one of them drifted to sleep first, complicit in their breaking of dormitory rules for a few precious hours before inevitably one of them would slip away into the predawn half light before getting caught. He'd imagined how different things would be, of course, should they be awake and in less clothing, but there was an obvious disconnect when it came to directing that vision in life. He bit his lip, teeth against that beginning of an inked line, before stepping close again, brushing their bodies together,

"You—you are very lovely, Lilanee—oh—but—I am dizzy." He admitted shyly, the desire to be completely honest made easy by just how open he felt in this shared moment of exposure, "I want to touch everything, but, also, it is surprising how much I yearn to be touched."

Ezre, without the well-honed filter of his rhakor and the superficial filter of his clothing, was still just a teenaged boy.
word count: 1364
Lilanee Kuleda

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Roalis 65th, 2719
“Oh! Well I thought—I mean—yes anatomically you are definitely male, but I—yes. Okay. We should…I will…cxîl.” She repeated the word quietly. Once, twice, again. Repetition for later, more thoughts for later. His giggle was bright and warm, but his laugh was vibrantly unexpected, dragging Lilanee’s brow up with her own laughter. By the Ten, she needed to do that again, his laughter sending a rush of warmth through her chest and a flutter through her field.
​​
​​He teased her in return about her not-entirely joking concerns, and she stole the tail end of his words with a kiss, the motion almost a test of their comfort in this moment. She didn't need permission to kiss Ezre Vks, and he didn't need hers. They were a thing, like those giggling couples that canoodled on the lawn in summer.
​​
​​Except they wouldn't be canoodling, because that was silly. They would be engaging in complex conversation and shared intelligence and intense discovery and…
​​
​​Okay so a tiny bit of candoodling but only if the situation required it.
​​
​​The red head felt searching fingers at the fabric of her pants, her mouth caught by the boy as though he wanted to steal the breath from her lungs. With effort, she spoke, though her eyes moved away as she fumbled through brave words—necessary words—as the Hoxian was distracted by buttons.
​​
​​The touch shocked them both perhaps, though the sound that escaped the raven haired student was almost as intense as hands on freckled skin, and her wide blue eyes looked at him with a mixture of concern and excitement.
​​
​​I have found that literary accounts of many experiences, from possession to sex…
​​
​​Lilanee blushes deeper, as though the out loud verbalisation of the ultimate end to such explorative activities was making it more real. She hid behind her excessive words, using scientific classifications and white papers to talk her way through those distracting personal reactions, but Ezre was so Hoxian, with his direct words and meaningful but short statements.
​​
​​Well mostly. It seemed that given the right circumstances even the quiet young man could fill the room with words.
​​
​​She swallowed audibly as warm hands slid over the curves of her hips to push the pants to the floor, suspenders weighing them down helpfully, till they both stood there in the Brunnhold Boys Dormitory with nothing more than the Roalis air between them. The ninth form would have replied to his wise words, if her rushing pulse wasn't so loud or her voice so caught in her throat.
​​
​​The dark eyed teenager swept his gaze over her face, before capturing her lips in a kiss that was far more mature than her own, causing her eyes to flutter shut as his arms curled to bring her closer. Lilanee sighed, her hands tentatively cupping his face, before wrapping around his neck to let the chan take over her nervous mind. He leaned closer, his whole body leaned in, and the budding archeological anthropologist leaned against him in return, echoing the sound that escaped the boy.
​​
​​Inked hands found hers then, dragging them down to be held, drawing away from the decadent kiss with reluctance. Lilanee found herself the subject of study this time, and she couldn't help the blush that colored her cheeks and throat, pushing down the shame of her own imagined flaws to allow the Hoxian the same experience as her own.
​​
​​Finally, when they were both ready, Ezre would lead them through his maze of papers and books, unable to help the laughter that escaped her as they took complex steps to avoid damaging his notes like two intrepid explorers dodging booby-traps. When they reached the side of the well made bed, Lilanee made a small sound of victory.
​​
​​ “We have successfully navigated the perilous Notebooks Of The Hoxian Bedroom.” She said seriously, as though it was part of some great adventure, though she was grinning with delight. Her grin however, faltered as he caught that so distractingly inked lower lip between his teeth in an expression that the Hessean had to admit made her feel weak at the knees. She would capture him the moons if he asked it with that expression.
​​
​​ “I think I understand how you’re feeling.” The freckled Hessean whispered, letting go of his hands as the other student brushed their bodies together again, draping her arms over his shoulders and bringing them in for another lingering kiss. Gently, curiously, she nibbled her kiss across his chin, and down the line that marked his throat. Following the flow along his clavicle, over his shoulder and under his ear, the red head finally drew back. Tucking soft curls behind her ears with one hand, she slipped the other to hold his as she carefully climbed onto the bed and shifted back so he could climb on too. Looking up at him, she smiled.
​​
​​ “Come here.” The teenager said quietly, patting the unturned linen beside her. Patiently, she would wait for him to lay down beside her, before she shifted to lean on her elbow, other hand still holding his now placing his scarred palm on his chest.
​​
​​Leaning over, the freckled creature kissed him again, letting tanned fingers caress tawny skin, dragging lower with each soft featherlight touch. Letting her lips brush again across his cheek, settling on the same soft spot just under his ear, Lilanee trailed her fingers along the firm arousal that defined the biological differences between them with a soft shivery sigh. Carefully, she allowed her fingers to curl around tender skin, moving slowly and softly. Dusky lips kissed their way back to his mouth again, before the Hessean opened her eyes to look at him with her own lip between white teeth, glancing down his inked torso to see what she was in fact doing, before looking back at his eyes.
​​
​​ “Like this?” She asked in a whisper, field tense with fascination and nervous expectance.

word count: 1040
Ezre Vks

Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:09 pm

Dormitory C
"Cxîl." Ezre repeated with the flash of a broad smile, encouraging the emphasis on the curious combination the c and one of Deftung's many x-sounds made together before he dissolved into more genuine laughter. How would he ever explain what he was not now that Lilanee had seen all that he appeared to be? Did it matter? He knew how he chose to identify himself, how he existed in the body he'd been born into, but, to those who were not Hoxian, especially not Hexxos, what was really the point in specifying? The Hessean liked what she saw and he was not interested in stifling her curiosity by accidentally stumbling down a cultural rabbit trail, especially not when her lips were so enticingly soft and her hands wandered as they did.

It was easy to kiss her, that particular physical expression familiar enough now that there was no need to communicate permission. Truth be told, the dark-haired boy wasn't sure if he had any more boundaries he could even maintain between his body and hers once light fingers brushed with surprising purpose over taut, sensitive skin.

Fire settled deep in his core, kindled by the heat of their merged fields in the Anaxi summer, coaxed to life by her touch, and Ezre couldn't help but murmur words of openness, wanting to make sure this moment between them was as unbound as they were both comfortable making it. He might have rambled, the flutter of nervousness in his pulse not uncomfortable so much as distracting, but his hands moved with bravado over the pleasing shape of a body that was no longer one that belonged to a stranger, Lilanee's whole self revealed with the gentle sweep of his palms and the whisper of more unnecessary fabric onto his dorm room floor.

Oh. There were differences, between her shape and his, and while he could claim an academic anatomical understanding of form and function, he certainly did not have any practical, hands-on knowledge. Until now. Taking in the sight of her, the Hoxian couldn't help but draw closer, skin against skin overwhelming in its pleasantness, first with the press of his lips and then traveling down over every surface of his that met hers.

Her hands drifted to his face, palms tickling the shaved sides of his head before curling around his neck to hold him in place, and in the moment two things made sense: one, all the ardent admonishments of well-meaning acquaintances who had, in their own ways, expressed the urgency of enjoying life as it unfolded and two, his decision to not make vows of physical isolation, to live a life apart from the warm, comforting touch of the living in order to devote his entire service to the dead. As a Guide, the Hexxos had chosen a middle path, and the thrum of someone else's pulse against his skin felt like an unexpected confirmation of the proper fit of his decisions.

His breath hitched, forgetting to exhale while he kissed her, lungs burning once he tilted his head away, pausing to slowly fill them with air again while his dark eyes journeyed over all of the Hessean's body in aroused admiration. He laced their fingers together, picking their careful way over all the scattered papers and books that had taken on a life of their own on the floor, chuckling at Lilanee's mocking victory,

"Some of those notes are yours, I will have you know, so these dangers are not entirely of my own making. Thankfully, there is more exploring to do that is perhaps less precarious." Ezre teased her in return, grinning back at the redhead even as his dark eyes strayed for a moment over notes and books, one stack of books holding between their thick leather covers three roses in wax paper, pressing them to be dried and used for further research. Turning back to her and admitting his overwhelming needs quietly, he smiled at her whispered response. The dark-haired boy would have laughed again, too, but she pulled him close instead, lips seeking his and lingering until he was dizzy.

Tilting his head with a gasp, the Hoxian couldn't help the sound of surprise at the way Lilanee trailed from his mouth to follow the inked lines under his skin like a guide, her breath and her exploratory kisses over new surfaces of his body enjoyable and exciting. Freckled fingers tangled with his tattooed ones and she tugged him toward the bed, the gravitational weight of her field a compelling force of motion in this moment. Following, he paused on his knees next to her, bodies close and pulse racing, using her hand in his for stability while he reached up to untie the topknot that held his thick, straight hair up and out of the way, letting the shoulder-length darkness fall down over the undercut shaved sides with a gentle shake of his head, tickling against tawny skin already eager for more sensation.

Crawling on his bed to settle next to the Hessean in obedience to her request, Lilanee released his hand and bent closer. He shifted, arms moving to accommodate her leaning against him, and his tattooed hands began to wander over the landscape of her body, palms roaming her softer shapes. He felt the featherlight drift of her fingertips as they skimmed downward, and her lips once again brushed his jaw and neck eliciting a deep, throaty whimper, muscles tensing for just a rapid heartbeat or two as if he would attempt to writhe away. Drowning for a ragged breath in the rush of so much contact as soon as her fingers moved lower still, tracing along his length with bold, much-anticipated curiosity, the dark-haired boy relaxed slowly.

While self-exploration was a normal, acceptable part of the passage to adulthood, there was simply no comparison to the intentional, generous touch of another. He had never allowed anyone this level of access to complete vulnerability, this total offering of himself.

Ezre's eyes were wide when her pale, periwinkle gaze searched his face, the Hoxian's expression one of breathless surprise, pleasure undeniably unhidden in his delicate features. She sighed, clearly enjoying herself, and a few words of Deftung escaped him, thick consonants ground against his teeth as his body curled instinctually closer. He followed her glance downward over tattooed skin, one arm snaking beneath her to embrace her, sinking a little further into the softness of the bed while his other hand brushed over hers for a moment, gently directing her fingers and guiding the angle of her palm with a grin, lingering in his assistance out of pure curiosity. Slipping away to allow her find her own rhythm, he let his hand rest against her inner thigh, not yet wandering too far, voice breaking a simple affirmative into more syllables than usually necessary and eyelashes fluttering heavily, "Zjai—that is—this is—nice. There. Like—oh—like that."

He hummed an approving sound as if it would somehow be sufficient affirmation when words felt superfluous, tucking his face toward her lovely red curls not to hide out of shame, but to nibble kisses along the flushed, freckled skin of her neck as she had his. He made his way to her ear, soft lobe between his lips, losing all of himself for a few long, pleasurable moments in some affectionate haze of physical enjoyment.

Some sense of pressure lazily began to coil within his innermost self, some enticing edge his body urged him to feel the sharpness of, some longing he couldn't articulate but he already instinctually understood. What he'd not anticipated was the flood of emotion such a simple touch coaxed to life like steam curling from the surface of a freshly poured cup of chan. Ezre leaned slowly away from chasing her pulse with soft kisses, expressing his enjoyment with his lips on hers, wanting to touch as much as to be touched.

His free hand traced listless fingers up her inner thigh and down again, drifting higher each time, inviting her to spread her legs, inviting her to make room for his own meandering explorations. The dark-haired boy's whole self shuddered, smiling at Lilanee in encouragement and enthusiasm, shifting to accommodate them both as comfortably as possible. He had a vague understanding of theoretical points of erogenous pleasure, aware that the female body was hardly as obvious as his own when it came to where to go for direct physical enjoyment.

Everything about what would be pleasurable for her would take a bit more discovery, though Ezre was quite sure it would be a very worthwhile adventure. Not that there was any hurry, either: the Hoxian more than willing to just let everything between them unfold at its own pace, slowly and generously. It wasn't as though he couldn't have a turn whenever he wanted; it wasn't as though he wanted her to stop, either. New and exciting despite the fumbling and the nervousness, it didn't take much for her to have him panting and grinning, rocking involuntarily with the motion of her hand.

Chan and honesty had left him open, floating far outside any of his comfortable or familiar boundaries, and that openness made everything feel that much more intense. Unsure whether he was terrified of the kind of weighty pleasure coiling tighter or not, drawing his field inward with a bright, crisp lavender shift, Ezre was at least sure that he was handing total control over himself to the Hessean with each curious stroke of her hand.

"Tzzzch—if you continue—" He breathed, not ashamed of the admission despite the chill of panic that knotted in his chest, that made his words a whisper. His arm beneath her embraced her tighter, fingers tangled in ginger curls. The dark-haired boy moaned, expressive and delerious without a sense of direction, sensation and emotions building far faster than he was prepared for. Ezre inhaled sharply, words a sob, "—zjai, just that way—oh, slowly—oh—zjai—uh—I—eventually—soon, I think—wait—maybe you should wait—do you want—perhaps you should stop—I—or not—"
word count: 1766
Lilanee Kuleda

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:05 pm

Roalis 65th, 2719
“Well, I never claimed to be the safest of people. I mean, look how I got here.” The autumn creature giggled with a vague wave at the window, her laughter dissolving into a nervous sort of titter at his suggestive comment.
​​
​​ “Exploring. Yes. Very important.” She said quietly, freckles lost in the scarlett of her features. Helping the other student into his own bed, Lilanee wore her bravado like a mask, afraid to be too afraid lest the Hoxian flutter away like ravens on the winter wind. Sure, her heart beat a thousand times faster when Ezre’s dark hair fell around his face, and of course her fingers felt a little shaky when he lay down beside her, but weren’t all adventures faced with a mote of trepidation?
​​
​​It was the mettle of a true leader to face down fear to lead the party into the unknown.
​​
​​A rich, throaty sound escaped the ninth form as her lips brushed his tawny skin, and Lilanee couldn't help the curiosity that thrummed in her heavily weighted field. It encompassed his own, as though hungry to feel more than just physical structures, needfully eager to taste his mental journey.
​​
​​She looked at his face, overwhelmed by the rush that pulled from deep within her core at his expression. Her mind had lied to her before. It was this expression that would leave her helpless, moons and sun and stars, she would drag them from the sky for that look. They looked away together, the Deftung just so perfectly sweeping from soft lips as Ezre guided her a little. Tucked closer to the other teenager, Lilanee let herself smile, more confident in her rhythms now.
​​
​​This was pretty fascinating actually. The correlation between her actions and his reactions.
​​
​​A warm hand settled on her thigh, but the young Hessean didn’t quite notice it, turning her gaze back to his face as the Hoxian brokenly encouraged her. She giggled, ticklish where the students lips brushed against her neck, letting blue eyes flutter shut as the sensation became far more erotic than anticipated. Her hand continued to move, fingers tightening a little as she shocked herself with a small moan, the nibbling of lips against her earlobe dreadfully nice.
​​
​​He kissed her, and it was different to their other kisses, it was more needful, more carnal. Lilanee felt the tracing of his hand now, distracted as her entire self focused on it for a moment, shyly smiling back as they shifted together to allow a more comfortable position on the bed. The smiling, nervous Hoxian let his fingers find the warmth between her thigh, causing the red head to jump slightly in surprise. She laughed at herself, though it was short, superseded by the whimpers of enjoyment that escaped her instead. It was nice enough, sure. Probably not like those books made it out to be but then, those books were full of chroveshit.
​​
​​It was nice, because it was Ezre.
​​
​​Lilanee found herself instead focused on the natural progression of her partners arousal, the sounds and expressions he made, as well as the way his body seemed to move more by instinct than by design as his field contracted and his breathing became heavier. Her own reactions it seemed, were responding to his, the rhythmic strokes faster and hums of appreciation more frequent. Catching her lip between white teeth, her eyes washed over his face with curious study, glancing down again with out stopping, slowing at his stammered words.
​​
​​ “Shush.” The Hessean said quietly, turning her face back to his and kissing gasping lips, not at all intending to stop. Her chan addled mind was too interested, too studious. What indeed, if she just kept going?
​​
​​She had to really, it was her scientific right.

Forgetting the two way of the moment, her own pleasure derived from his every shift and sigh, Lilanee drew back slightly to watch his face with eager intensity.

word count: 695
Ezre Vks

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Dormitory C
The Hoxian found it difficult to both be the intrepid explorer and be the unknown wilderness explored at the same time. Lilanee sought what pleased him with an ardent and genuine interest, tangible analytical need in the gravitational pull of her field and a sincere thrill in her flushed face once his tattooed hand released hers to allow her freedom of movement.

Ezre would have perhaps preferred to see what he was doing, would have moved to do so, but when the brush of his lips against her neck and the tickle of his breath at her ear elicited a moan, her sound of enjoyment filling the hot, fleshly space between them, he couldn't spare the glance downward for several long moments, kissing the Hessean with much more expressive desire than before. Her grip tightened and he whined, eyes fluttering shut as he attempted to process the fiery pleasure of her inexperienced but enthusiastic rhythmic motions. He begged her not to rush, field dampening, body focusing on the new sensations brought about by the touch of another.

He couldn't help it, no less insatiable in his interest in knowing as he was in his interest to be known, and Lilanee didn't deny the shifting of their bodies or the wandering of inked fingers. The dark-haired boy tickled over the soft skin of her inner thigh, using a moment he stole to remember how to breathe as a moment to tilt his head and glance with wild, wide eyes toward everything as it was happening. His gaze lingered on the steady movements that were literally demolishing his carefully-kept boundaries with each stroke, his own touch reaching higher, pressing past soft folds with a theoretical lack of knowledge of what he was seeking.

Warm and slick with excitement, the understanding that her body had reacted to their exploratory activities dawned on him slowly, and her momentary startled laughter at his touch revealed that there was so little different between them other than shapes. Neither of them were entirely sure of themselves, neither of them had any previous point of reference (except for, perhaps, questionable literature and even more questionable gossip), but learning through practical experience seemed the best course of action here. She whimpered and a thrill of pleasure hummed in his chest, whispering outward beneath his racing pulse and heightening his attention, making all he felt that much more intense.

For a few precious moments, touching and being touched, Ezre did not care to make a distinction between them, swept away by sound, by scent, and by the entanglement of emotion and sensation. He felt a particular attachment, a particular connection with the Hessean, one he was not entirely certain he at all understood, and as he fumbled to express this attachment through physical means, he found it at once insufficient and yet also overwhelmingly enjoyable. Discovering more by gentle luck than by academic accuracy that bundle of nerves hooded by flesh, he made a guttural noise of interest, but found himself totally unable to concentrate at all on thoroughly investigating her own reactions—

Lilanee's touch was just so exquisitely novel, his tattooed body was dragged further and further away from his well-honed sense of control, trembling and panting. Something tight and strong was building inside, and as much as he wanted to feel it, as much as he was driven instinctually to give into chasing it to its end, he had no idea the strange surge of fear such an eagerness to surrender would dredge up in the innermost depths of his person when made so vulnerable and present in Lilanee's company.

The edge was sharp and Ezre fought to hold himself away from it, sweating, shaking as he resisted, thinking to ask the young woman to stop lest he come undone here in front of her, such total loss of self far more terrifying than possession, such handing of himself to someone else who was whole and alive and willing bizarrely difficult. She would be able to feel him hold back as well as see the worry furrow his delicate brow, the hint of fear in his dark eyes, and the faltering of his grin, breath ragged. His fingers slid from their explorations, gripping the Hessean's thigh with a groan as he met her gaze, aware now of how she'd been watching him, enjoying how he reacted to her ministrations, enjoying the strangely intoxicating exchange of trust. He attempted desperately to voice his fears, to give breath to his worries in full honesty, burdened by his self-awareness, only to smile stupidly while he stammered indecisively instead.

Lilanee sought not to acquiesce to his half-hearted request, clearly aroused by her own curiosity, by his indecisive sort of warning, and by the effect she had on all of him with mere touch. She simply teased him, telling him to be quiet, mouth against his even as he managed half a laugh, half a sob with his lips so occupied. The Hoxian leaned away with reluctance, huffing helplessly as her hand motions slowed for only a moment before picking up again, body coiling beneath her, field tensing. He writhed in pleasurable anguish, crushed by building, delicious pressure and pried open by their sharing of selves, unsure of whether he was truly capable of such depths of expression she was coaxing him eagerly toward.

She wasn't about to stop, and once he recognized the expression on her face as some enticing, coy form of determination, he smiled again, whispering almost furtively as he shifted his hips, "I do not think total silence is at all a favorable option. Or possible—"

Deliberately, Ezre relaxed, giving himself to her with only a hint of lingering reluctance, refusing to close his eyes, making sure he held Lilanee's gaze because she was so studiously intent on watching him. His field blossomed like summer flowers in the sun, unraveling from all the tension slowly, almost languidly, gently rocking and eventually curling toward her, hands wandering over her freckled skin in hapless seeking for some kind of purchase to cling to, and inked legs restlessly unsuccessful in staying still. His breath hitched as if he was at all capable of making the decision to let himself go without reservation, allowing her to hear and see and feel how her own touch led him to release.

Tears welled along dark lashes while his usually soft, even voice broke over a few, choice words of surprise in Deftung before gasping her name in warning, warmth spilling between her fingers and over tattooed skin, though there was no shame in such a natural conclusion to her experimentation—Ezre even chuckled without apologies, sobbing and laughing and panting at the same time while he rode out the waves of pleasure until he couldn't handle any more sensation—though perhaps he purposefully attempted to see just how much he could, in fact, endure, grinning and whining—until he reached to still her, nerves a jumbled, melting mess with his wild, racing thoughts,

"Do not yet ask questions—"

Ezre taunted breathlessly, anticipating her way of voicing things as soon as they came to mind, two inked fingers on her lips and whispering mischievously while he gave them both pause for a several quiet, heated moments. Shifting to sit up, wiping at his eyes with the scarred heel of a palm because tears still glistened on his cheeks, the Hexxos looked down at the Hessean, trailing his fingers over her chin and down, featherlight touch aware of her heart racing beneath her sternum once he'd traced over her clavicle, spreading his palm over the swift rhythm,

"—until you have notes to compare with me."

He made gentle attempts at guiding their bodies so that he could explore her in turn, though he let his lips wander first with a lingering kiss that then meandered to her neck, unable to help himself from nibbling her ear again, curious to see what other sensitive places he could find, drawn toward soft curves.
word count: 1398
Lilanee Kuleda

Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:01 am

Roalis 65th, 2719
The young historian inhaled sharply, surprised as seeking fingers sought to stroke beyond the darker curls that didn’t quite match the color on her head, brushing against the sensitive core that seemed to pulse in time with her heartbeat. She knew that sensation, she’d be lying if she didn’t admit to herself the discoveries alone in the dark with wandering mind and hands, but it was different here. It was different with the Hoxian here. Lilanee shifted her legs to allow the other student better movement, but then he was lost in his own feelings and emotions and the Hessean couldn’t help but be fascinated by it all, forgetting for the time being her own desires to ride the delightful throes of his.

Hand gripping her thigh, the red haired girl felt a sense of empowerment in this moment, tucked close to the boy as she drove him further along the path of pleasurable release. She could sense the fear in his field, and see the mild panic in his eyes, but she shushed him—hoping to assuage those concerns with her simple demand—pressing the kiss to his lips with eager wanting. Ezre writhed and whimpered and sobbed, and Lilanee made a soft soothing sound between her teeth and tongue.

“It’s okay Ezre, it’s just us. It’s okay.” She whispered, gaze sweeping over his face with intense focus, breathing heavy and cheeks flushed. He admonished her demand slightly, admitting that total since was an impossible request, and the Hessean couldn’t help but drive a little bit harder, a little bit faster, eager to see just how much it took to get the boy to just let go. Tawny inked limbs moved restlessly, and Ezre curled in towards her, and she didn’t stop. He writhed and she didn’t stop. His aura was awash with the wildflower colors of spring and by the Ten she didn’t stop.

How could she when her name broke so sweetly on his lips.

Hissing an affirmation in response, Lilanee kept her rhythm even when the warmth on her fingers shocked her out of her fastidious study of his face, groaning along with the boy as though the act of his release was enough to bring her along with him. She kept going, when was she supposed to stop anyway? The tears that escaped his eyes, the sob in his voice, for a moment the young Hessean felt regret. Had she pushed the quiet, reserved Hoxian too far? Tattooed fingers reached to stop her, and Lilanee withdrew trembling fingers, her heartbeat rampant in her ears and blue eyes wide.

They lay there for a few moments in silence, he catching his breath and she so tightly strung she thought she might snap like a weak cable. There were so many things to ask, so many things to discuss, and almost like clockwork, Lilanee inhaled deeply to begin her speech.

"Do not yet ask questions—"

Two fingers pressed to her lips, and the ninth form held her breath, blue gaze bright and pupils large, freckles all but non existent on the flushed slightly sweat sheened surface of her face. After a second she released her breath in a long exhale through her nose, resisting the ridiculous urge to nip at his fingers with her teeth. Instead she waited, shaky and riding a strange sort of high. Was this how it felt after…that? After making a boy do that? She felt like her whole body was vibrating, and she wanted to think it all through. What had happened, what she’d done, what he’d done. Her gaze looked across his tear dampened eyes, brow drawing together slightly.

She wanted to ask if he was okay.

Laying back on the unturned bed linens, head resting on the raven haired boys pillow, the Hessean stared as he sat up, quite expecting Ezre to proclaim that it had been the worst thing he’d ever experienced and she should get the clock out of his room. But then gentle fingers moved from her lips to run down her chin and over the curve of her neck, causing the ninth form to tilt her head back slightly with a flutter of her lashes and a sigh, hands gripping gently at the bedding as though to ground her there. She returned her gaze to his as the same hand that had held back her words tentatively moved to rest warmly against her sternum. The dark eyed Hoxian coaxed her to shift slightly, and the freckled student did so, exhaling as she relaxed her body to allow her partner his own moment to explore all which was yet to be explored.

“Sure, sure that makes sense. I mean, we can’t truly have a proper discussion if we both haven’t experienced…uh…oh—” Lilanee stammered, not closing her eyes when he lingered with warm lips against hers, blinking and kissing him in return. Her mind was racing, field tight with protective sprays of yellow against the passionate magenta. As Ezre slipped across to her ear, the Hessean stared at the ceiling with a nervous laugh.

“Well that obviously we can both agree is..uh..it’s nice. Ears are nice, which is so weird because when are ears ever nice? Have you seen ears, they are ugly.” She groaned the last word, eyelids fluttering shut when his mouth brushed her neck, the soft skin there awfully tender and sensitive.

“Oh my that’s quite good too, though I suspected it might be, given your own reactions to it. Ticklish and erogenous seem to be quite closely related, given I am prone to being ticklish here, it’s not the same. It’s um…it’s…oh dear. Oh my!” Lilanee gasped as Ezre crept lower, exploring for himself the soft curves that defined her femininity in this moment, chest rising deeply as she inhaled and exhaled, eyes shut and fingers curled into the linen.

Those gentle, unsure explorations were intoxicating and far more sensual than she had anticipated. The Hessean red head wanted to tell him how it felt, express all her scientific thoughts in a longwinded speech about nerve endings and skin pressure and the difference between fingerprints and tastebuds.

She wanted to say something smart, instead, she just whined a singular word.

“Ez—” It wasn’t even a whole word, just a long breathy sound accompanied by restless legs tightening together to give pressure where her body instinctively craved it, arching her back slightly to press upwards into his motions.

word count: 1135
Ezre Vks

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Dormitory C
It was a strange conflict to be both so willing to give of himself to Lilanee and yet be so afraid to lose himself entirely in her company. He had given his body to that ghost in Bethas with only a hint of trepidation, and the consequences had been as painful and terrifying as they'd been thrilling and fascinating. He'd allowed something broken to have far more control over himself than he was allowing the Hessean in this moment and yet there was something far more frightening about the surrender of self to her—not just to the pleasures of her touch, but more so to the seeking hunger of her heart—than all the restless spirits that could possibly exist on Brunnhold's campus and beyond.

There were no wards against the particular feelings kindled by sharing more than mere academic interests together, and this sort of possession did not bring the end of life so much as fill all the open spaces with vibrance.

It was, indeed, just them, and Ezre had certainly never shared anything like this with anyone before.

Lilanee smiled at him, expectant and eager, meeting his gaze with a comforting steadiness, unraveling the dark-haired boy with a fierce curiosity. It was impossible to be quiet, especially given the delectable determination of her touch, which had grown quite confident in the few moments it took to bring him over this physical threshold, excited as they both were.

He needed the brief respite, breath ragged and body trembling, pressed against hers while he smiled almost ridiculously in the exquisite afterglow, filtering through emotions and sensation, bright colors of their fields mingled in a lovely bouquet of unspoken things. He anticipated all the questions, but he needed time to consider how to word properly all of the answers, if there were any at all that could even been made with words, quite sure that the Hessean would understand whatever he could possibly have said better by experience instead.

Ezre's expression softened further and then turned mischievous as he sat up to request that she hold her questions until the end—her end, as implied by his tone of voice. Shifting their bodies, he moved to hover over her, unable to help but chuckle as she murmured observations instead of at all remained silent. It was impossible to quell her flow of words, and he stared back at her with amusement and endearment in his dark gaze, deciding to just allow the syllables of self-expression to continue. Leaving her lips, he kissed his way down her body, laughing again as she talked her way through the pleasurable sensations as if he at all needed an explanation,

"I do not think ears are ugly. There is not much about the body in general that I find unattractive, though I admit I am now rather biased about yours—" The Hoxian whispered against her, nibbling playfully before kissing his way down her neck, the sound of her voice beneath his lips causing him to pause and grin before he wandered slowly over the beautiful line of her clavicle and down toward her chest,

"—please, do continue to tell me how this feels—"

His hands wandered first, palms gentle over her breasts with a sigh, her words filling the heated space between them,

"—and this—"

There was a challenge in the tenor of his tone, breath tickling her flushed landscape of skin,

"—this also, Lilanee."

He chose to savor his genuine enjoyment in the way she chose to express herself, finding the running commentary both attractive and helpful, considering his lack of practical knowledge. He glanced up, however, tongue teasing over one sensitive peak before he tilted his head to tease the other, humming a sound of pleasure of his own. He lingered, hands on her hips, feeling the restlessness of her legs between his as he knelt above.

She whined just a syllable of his name and the dark-haired boy looked up again, the impatient, needful edge in the sound compelling and alluring. Gentle kisses trailed just a little bit lower, scandalously so, until Ezre shifted again, settling between the Hessean's legs on his knees and guiding her legs to find some comfortable position—preferably open on either side of himself. Inked fingers lingered lightly along her inner thighs while he swept a slow glance downward from her face, taking in all of her that was laid out gloriously for his viewing,

"Since we are comparing notes, I expect a detailed review." He teased, looking away from holding her periwinkle gaze to observe what he was doing, teeth pressed against the tattooed curve of his lower lip while he sought what he'd found previously, this time able to actually focus on just how to touch her in a way that was as enjoyable as possible. The Hoxian watched from his knees for several languid moments, just as heatedly studious and curious as Lilanee had been while he sought to discover all the intricacies of their anatomical differences.

Gentle in his unsureness, the dark-haired boy chose to mostly be led by the guidance of her voice, though he was eventually allured by kindled confidence to explore on his own, shifting to lean over Lilanee again once he found some sense of momentum in the work of his fingers. He'd not expected the renewed rush of arousal, but as he slowly made his way back up to the Hessean's lips, free hand curling fingers into his bed linens near her head to support his weight, the position of their bodies stirred almost instinctual longings.

Ezre was no less persistent in his hunger to witness her undoing, just as much for her sake as his own now rather insatiable need to know, and his breath was still ragged and he might have made a few soft sounds of his own along with her,

"It is a more than merely pleasant helplessness, that final physical response to such pleasurable stimulus. But—" He whispered even though she'd not asked any questions yet, expressing himself with shifts of amorous colors in the brightness of his field, tangled as it was with hers, "—strangely enough, it is nearly as enjoyable to give such an experience to someone else as it is to be given to."
word count: 1107
Lilanee Kuleda

Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:46 am

Roalis 65th, 2719
He was teasing her, the Hessean could tell, amused by her rambling self distracting commentary as tawny inked hands found their way over freckled skin. Still, her mouth seemed determined to continue, explaining how things felt both for his benefit and her mental notes before it was impossible to think properly.

Whining his name, or part of it, Lilanee tilted her head to look down at him with another nervous giggle as the Hoxian kissed his way just a little lower. She laughed, covering her eyes and biting her lip, feeling the exposure of her curves far more keenly when he was looking up at her.

“This is very…uh…intense? Intense that’s a good word. Yes, I, oh yes okay.” The ninth form shuffled herself a little, till the smiling teenager was settled between her legs on his knees, and she squealed quietly with her hands pressing over the crimson of her face before slipping to hold her own cheeks.

“A detailed review, that is a dangerous request Ezre Vks. You have been paying attention yes? I—” Her breath caught sharply as tracing fingers slipped lower still, periwinkle gaze falling on his delicately caught lip before widening slightly. The Hessean sighed, letting her fingers trail over her lips as her eyes fluttered closed, dragging down to curl into the linens beneath them. She groaned, head turning so a flushed freckled cheek pressed gently into the soft fabric, brow drawing together slightly in what could have appeared as dedicated concentration. The dark haired boys experimental movements were far better this time, far more effective, building a tension within her core that seemed to drag her very field inwards. Each breath came with a sound, breathier and less quiet than the last, Lilanee suddenly pressing her mouth tightly closed with a hum through her nose.

There yes… She managed to say as she inhaled heavily, shivering and arching against the feeling of soft lips back across heated skin. He kissed her, ragged and breathy, and the Hessean redhead opened her heavily lidded gaze to look at him. Her hips rocked upwards, biological instinct mingled with an urgent need, one hand releasing the sheets to curl into the raven length of his hair.

“Ezre I—” Lilanee gasped against his mouth, holding as though she wanted to kiss him, frozen as though she couldn’t move. Her other hand snapped to curl around his wrist beside her head, clutched tightly as if hanging on for dear life, field vibrant in the bold colors of her passion. The low light of the room caught the sheer reflection of sweat on their skin, heated by both the fire and the chan and the activities they now found themselves caught up in. Ezre spoke then, factual and analytical words that could merely be a descriptive note from a textbook, but for the young woman it was her tipping edge. Arching into the pleasurable sensations, eyes open and brow drawn, the Hessean held herself tense. Her parted mouth brushed against his, and her restless legs trembled taught against his hips and thighs.

“By the Circle—oh!” The red head teenager exclaimed, her field pulsing heavily, relishing in the bright wild colors of the Hoxian’s aura. Lifting her head slightly, Lilanee kissed him finally, muffling the strained sounds that escaped her as her periwinkle gaze squeezed shut. Breaking away as her body writhed away from the now too sensitive sensations, the young woman spoke in a hurried hoarse whisper.

“I want…I want…Ezre if you want…I need…” Her desperate pleas begged to quell the wanting ache that now settled within, the biological urges of her body knowing what they wanted, even if she didn’t. Rich blue eyes opened again, the red haired ninth form looking down between them with a whine, shaking legs pressing against his hips gently.

“Slowly.” She breathed, an echo of his previous sentiments, glancing up to catch his eyes with a shy smile, cheeks glowing in the still lingering hum of her release. Her hands lingered where they had gripped so fervently, chest rising and falling heavily as she caught her breath.

"Only, if you...if you want to. Too. Only if you want to too." The Hessean exhaled raggedly, almost laughing at herself, quite content should the Hoxian feel like he'd reached his limit. She wanted, but only because he didn't make her feel stupid or loud or annoying. He made her feel, so many wonderful and amazing things.

Both physically and emotionally.

The thought struck her suddenly, and Lilanee couldn't resist the fierce urge to kiss him again, a smiling tender thing that expressed the Hessean's delight in that moment. She lay back on the bed, auburn curls damp against her neck and coiling boldly into gentle ringlets, releasing his wrist and neck to cradle his face in her hands.

"That was incomparable." The young academic whispered, smiling warmly, her field laced with lazy warm ochre and amber.

word count: 868
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brunnhold”

• Information