[Mature] To the victor

Bertold 'Breaker' Cooper is in the Stacks for pit fighting at Wrath's Palace. During the day he decides to explore and finds 'Feldspar Bespoke tailoring'.

Open for Play
Brunnhold's college town, located inside the university grounds.

Breaker Cooper
Topics: 4
Race: Human
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Late afternoon, 27th of Yaris. 2719
Nodding at Juniper's words Breaker decided to let it lie, for now. Later he might ask again, now however he did not want thoughts of violent retribution. Breaker had other things on his mind, he watched the handsome wick move around the shop a grin on his face. When Juniper pulled out the stole the grin widened a tooth, he held up his broad hands in good humoured submission.

"Oh I wouldn't dream o' laughin' Juniper."

The tip of his tongue touched the point of his gold canine tooth and he said.

"An' I'll stand in any manner you like. Crouched or otherwise."

Breaker followed Juniper's commands, moving arms this way and that enjoying the novelty. More so he enjoyed the handsome wicks proximity, though he behaved as the smaller man worked, after all he had promised.

That and Breaker was never a man for rushing things.

Once Juniper had the tape around Breaker's bicep and looked at him, the flush of heat in his cheeks and that lower lip caught in his teeth.

Breaker's eyes went that lip to those eyes, at Juniper's words a low growl escaped his throat. 'Damn but he even smelt pretty' Breaker thought to himself.

A brief and bloody skirmish was fought between Breaker's building desire and his self control.

The light of it danced in his eyes and heat came to his face close to Juniper's.

Self control won the day. After all if Breaker Cooper said he'd do a thing then he'd do it.

Breaker let out a breath through his nostrils, and grinned as he clenched his fist and all the muscles of his arm went solid and bulged against the fabric of his shirt which strained audibly.

With a slight effort, arm outstretched he lifted Juniper, not off the stool just enough so his heels left contact with it briefly.

Breaker let out a low chuckle and grinned.

"Is that what you was meaning?."

Oh but Breaker wanted to just lift Juniper and carry him off, maybe to that fine broad counter.

Looking into Juniper's deep azure eyes Breaker's said, his voice a throaty almost growl.

"So what other measurements you needin' oh 'andsome tailor?."

Last edited by Breaker Cooper on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 399

Tags:
Juniper Feldspar
Topics: 9
Race: Wick
Writer: Foxing

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:06 pm

Feldspar Tailoring
☙ 27th of Yaris, 2719; Late afternoon ❧
The breath caught in Juniper's throat at that rumble of a voice, desperately trying to ignore the way that smirk was making him feel. And those arms...

...I can do this…

Concentrating on his work, the tailor noticed too late that in flexing his arm as Juniper had asked, the man was lifting him as well...

The stool shifted under his feet, some combination of uneven floorboards and unexpected movement, and the little wick felt himself start to overbalance with a squeak. Miranda chirruped indignantly, darting away to perch on the mirror once more. Startled, Juniper reflexively grabbed at the nearest stable surface… the broad chest in front of him.

But strong arms caught him as the stool skittered away, and the tsat found himself clinging to Cooper's waistcoat, heart pounding and gasping with shock.

Somehow unable to form words, all he could do for what felt like an age was stare up at the man, blinking in confusion and embarrassment.

Then he heard the scrape of wood from beyond the curtain, followed by the jingle of his shop bell, and jerked away, bright red under his freckles, stammering apologies.

The tsat all but ran to the edge of the curtain, straightening his waistcoat and running a nervous hand through ginger curls as he stepped through to greet his customer with a bright smile.

"Good afternoon, how can I- ah, forgive me, you're here for Mr Gethin's suit?"

Grateful that he remembered the polite footman, and that the transaction was an easy one, he sent the young galdor on his way with a neatly parcelled box he'd had prepared under the counter, and took a deep breath before returning to the fitting he had so abruptly left.

"Epaemo, uh… I'll… I'll need to do that set over…"

He glanced up at Cooper nervously, still rattled.

...don't you ever stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome...
word count: 376
Breaker Cooper

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 pm

When the stool went and Juniper started to fall Breaker acted on instinct wrapping a powerful arm around Juniper as the tailor grabbed at his chest, and held him close.

The sudden contact and sensation of Juniper body pressed up against his, Breaker's filled with the roaring of his blood and his nose filled with the smell of the tailors hair. As his blood rushed, it's main location clear to both of them, pressed together as they were. Another growl rose unbidden from Breaker's chest, he was about to tangle his free hand in that fiery hair when the bell on the door jangled.
The noise hit Breaker in the face like a bucket of ice water. He let Juniper go, at that moment his desire switched to a burning rage focused on whatever clockin' laoso bastard who had rang the bell. There was a moment as a fresh battle flared in the big man, rage won.

Breaker was almost through the curtain, black eyes a flat and dead like river stones. His hands opening and closing and all the muscles of his arms and back tensing as he rolled his head clicking his neck. Before he could charge the door and cott the bell ringer, Juniper had handed them a parcel and shut the door.

In the time it took for the tailor to shoot one of the bolts Breaker let the tension leave him, shaking his hands out slightly and letting out a breath.

As Juniper came back over and looked up at him and apologised the grin was back on his and the rage had faded. Breaker's mind was clear and the grin became a warm smile.

"My fault Juniper, I should apologise to you."

He held the curtain open for Juniper to go through first and followed him. Breaker knelt before Juniper and righted the stool, then he looked into Juniper’s face and recalled the sound of the bolt sliding home.
The light of desire came back into Breaker’s dark eyes, his grin widened and the tip of his tongue moved over his gold teeth again.

"Why, was that the sound of you lockin’ the door Juniper?”

Head tilted to one side he slowly looked Juniper up and down, hungry mischief in his dark eyes. Breaker rested a hand on the top of the stool and tapped it with a finger. Where he knelt, he was less than an arm’s reach from Juniper.

"There you are, that should be more sturdy now.”

He rubbed his chin with a thumb, looking up into Juniper’s eyes, then he slowly stood dark eyes locked on the tailors azure ones. Breaker stood, he held out an open broad scarred hand to Juniper, he glanced at the stool beside them.

"I’d like to continue, if you’ve a mind to or…”

He trailed off, the desire written plain on his face the broad hand still out, as if asking Juniper to dance, Breaker gave a deep chuckle, after all he was in a sense.

word count: 533
Juniper Feldspar

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Feldspar Tailoring
This bewildering giant of a man knelt to right the stepstool, playing the perfect gentleman… but then he remarked on Juniper’s choice to lock up the shop, and the inference of the intense gaze that he raked over the wick’s form held nothing gentlemanly whatsoever.

The tailor blinked and stammered, redfaced, one hand cupping the back of his neck, the other fiddling nervously with the tape measure he’d tossed over his shoulder.

“Epaemo, I uh… m...most people prefer n...not t’be disturbed, I…”

...an’ he believes that even less than ye do…

But Cooper had risen, holding out a hand as though Juniper was a lady needing assistance into a carriage, and to the tailor’s surprise, he liked it.

“I’d like to continue, if you’ve a mind to or…”

There was absolutely no need for the little wick to take the offered hand, but he did, stepping up without lowering his gaze from those dark eyes and taking a deep breath as he tugged the tape measure into his hand.

“I find, Bertold, that I very much do.”

He whizzed through retaking those forgotten arm measurements, hopping off the stool afterwards to write them down. Nudging it to the side when he returned, he knelt, trying desperately not to think about anything but tape measures, and tapped the wooden top of it with one palm. He’d brought the book with him this time, and it rested, open, on the edge of the stool.

“Foot up, if y’please...”
He didn’t look up. He very deliberately didn’t look up, because if he met the man’s gaze from down here...well, he would probably do something appalling entirely without realising.

There were certain positions the little wick felt entirely too comfortable in… and on his knees was one of them.

Thigh, knee, calf… out seam, inseam…

“There. All done,” he breathed, jotting down the last measurements and beginnig to coil up the tape measure as he stood.

word count: 401
Breaker Cooper

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:00 pm

Good mood fully recovered, desire still as fierce as ever, still chained down, held in check.

Oh but this little handsome tailor had grit Breaker thought to himself, he liked that, as distracted as Breaker could see he was he still went about his craft, and well.

The feeling of that smooth and delicate hand in his rough fighters paw sent a thrill through him as Juniper step up onto the stool. Their gazes met and locked, and all Breaker could see was those azure eyes, oh but he had been right, he had lost himself in them sure as if he’d fallen off the dock into the harbour.

Going through the steps of the measuring again Breaker was careful not to distract Juniper again, he had felt bad for nearly knocking the handsome tsat of his stool before. He grinned and watched Juniper work in the mirrors that surrounded them, and the reflected Breaker returned his hungry grin.

Then it came time for the measurements Juniper had not yet taken, when Juniper knelt before Breaker his scarred black brows rose. He reminded himself of his promise, to let the man work.

However the sight of that handsome curly red haired head in line with the buttons of his trousers, the feeling of those warm hands on his leg moving from calf, around his thigh and then up his inseam.

Breaker stood very still, almost holding his breath and looking straight ahead, his reflection. He could see the flush of heat on his face, that same hungry grin pulled at his face and the fire in his eyes almost glowed. He let out a slow breath through his nose, as he mouthed ‘you made a promise.’ However it didn’t matter how many promises his head made, his body had its own ideas. Again the blood rushed down his body. There was no way Juniper could miss the effect his proximity and position was having.

If Juniper had looked up, had their eyes met in that moment Breaker was in no doubt that his resolve would have been sorely tested.

Last measurements taken and jotted down safely Juniper stood before him. The heat was still in Breaker’s face his dark eyes still alight with fires of desire and passion, and the handsome tailor their focus. Breaker said, his voice a throaty hush as he said.

"So, that is everything you need yes? Regarding measurements at least…"

His tongue touched the point of that golden canine again as he looked deep in Juniper’s eyes, he growled out.

"Oh but you are the most handsome man I have seen I a damned long time, maybe ever."

They stood maybe a hands span apart in the confines of the curtained area of mirrors.

"Do you want to know what brought me to Burnnhold? I am here to for Prizefights."

He made a slow gesture towards his face.

"These embellishments are from last night’s victories, I am fighting again tonight."

Breaker nodded with a grin of triumphs past and to come.

"Do you want to know what I like to do before a fight, oh handsome tailor?"

Breaker lent toward, eyes locked on Junipers, until they were almost nose to nose. He said softly, eyes full of invitation and dark promise.

"I like to fuck."

There it was, out in the open Breaker would accept and respect whatever Juniper decided to do.

word count: 593
Juniper Feldspar

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Feldspar Tailoring
Juniper nodded, nerves frayed, glamour buzzing with nervous anticipation and… well.

“Oes, that’s all I need for now,” he replied softly, bending briefly to pick up his measurements book.

Bodies were strange, he mused to himself as the man spoke. The tailor had been in business long enough to know that certain reactions didn’t always stem from conscious arousal. He’d had more than one highly embarrassed gentleman in a fitting- the evidence of which he always ignored, as a respectable businessman, unless said gentleman started stammering apologies, in which case a few well-chosen words of reassurance went a long way.

This reaction, however, had seemed very conscious… and very distracting...

Cooper's words were almost hypnotic ...oes, seeing him fight must be somethin'... but then any thought of restraint was dashed as that last word dropped from the big man's lips, softly spoken though it was, full of heavy intent.

There was a clatter; pencil, leatherbound book and tape-measure dropping unheeded to the floorboards as Juniper’s arms twined around that strong neck, tilting his head to meet that mouth with his own, an involuntary whine of need escaping the back of his throat.

...slut… offered some snide part of his mind, but he pushed the thought away.

...clock off, Alastair, ye’ll ne control me any more… I CHOOSE this…

That thought did, however, cause him to pull away for a moment, gasping-

“...wait, wait! Two...two things…” He swallowed, breathing hard, but with a serious look in his blue eyes, fingertips playing over the back of that shaved skull.

“I need t’know that...that ye’ll stop if I ask.” He paused, looking down for a moment. “I can ne… I just...need to know.”

...that this’ll ne make it worse...that I’m ne broken…

...but he did want this, and everything this man did was making him melt, and...

“...and this-” the wick pulled a hand away to run a thumb over his own left cheekbone, meeting those intense eyes once more with a shy smile “-is still healin’ from a break...but everythin’ else is fair game…”

...so take it...take me.. he thought, pulling Breaker in again, kissing him open mouthed and needy, offering himself up, desperate...and trusting.

word count: 447
Breaker Cooper

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Those arms around his bulls neck and those soft lips pressed up against his and that noise almost like a whine, almost robbed Breaker of all reason. He returned the kiss with equal ferocity, a snarl rising in his throat.

However when Juniper pulled away to speak Breaker let him, his breath rasped in his throat lust once more held in check. At the wicks word's Breaker nodded, face flushed, he raised a broad scarred hand and with a tenderness that belied his rough exterior laid it upon Juniper's cheek.

His voice was a low growl his dark eyes sincere.

"Pon my oath Juniper, if you say stop, or tell me no. Then I stop. You don't like a thing I do, then you tell me and I stop. I don't say this lightly, I am a man of my word."

He watched Juniper's hand point to the mark on that perfect face and a red fist of rage clenched in his breast, oh but he would find the man who did that and fillet them, slow.

"As I said afore, I mean you know harm."

He lent forward and lightly kissed the mark and slow moved his lips to Juniper's ear as his rough hand moved up the wicks face into his fairy hair. Breaker's lips were against Juniper's ear, so close that when whispered, the hairs of his moustache brushed his lobe.

"Unless you ask..."

And with that the hand in Juniper's hair closed and he took a fistful of that curly hair and pulled his head to one side, with his free hand he fumbled open the collar on Juniper's shirt and pulled it aside.

Breaker bit into the handsome tailors neck where it met his shoulder. Not hard enough to break the skin, just.

His free hand moved down Juniper's back and grabbed the wick's backside and squeezed.

Breaker took his teeth from Juniper's neck and hungrily kissed from neck back to lips. Their lips locked together, and without effort Breaker stood to his full height, hoisting Juniper by buttock. The other hand moved from hair to the back of Juniper's neck and squeezed. As they kissed walked from the curtains, Breaker took the hand from Juniper's nape and felt behind them till he touched something solid, wooden and smooth. The counter, with a grunt of triumph he sat the tailor down upon his own countertop and stepped away, just out of reach. For a moment he stood, eyes taking in this handsome, nay beautiful man, fiery hair now disheveled and collar open.

A hungry grin spread wide across his face and light of mischief danced in his dark eyes as he stared deep into those fathomless azure ones. As he unbuttoned his waistcoat letting it fall the boards. He unhooked the red and black striped braces from his shoulders and then his white shirt joined the waistcoat, his trouser dropped to his hips.

Breaker's broad muscled chest bore bruises still fresh from the night before and older scars. On his chest, a narrow scar about four inches long, lower just above his right hip the puckered raised crater of a bullets entry. On his left forearm a red rose with a banner that reads 'Home' is tattooed.

Breaker spread his arms wide and flexed, every muscle in his chest and arms stood out. He turned slowly, only breaking eye contact when he had to and there it was. A pirate ship under full sail front on across his whole broad back. Then he turned back to face Juniper, and without warning closed the gap in a lunge. He took Juniper's face in his hands, careful of his left cheekbone and Breaker brought his mouth to Juniper's in crushing hungry kiss. Catching the wicks lower lip in his teeth he bit, and then thrust his tongue into Juniper's mouth searching for his tongue.

Breaker let go of Juniper's face and fought with the buttons on the wicks waistcoat and shirt, trying his best not to tear any loose. Finally he pulled the shirt open and explored the wicks chest with his rough hands, Breaker took the other man's right nipple between finger and thumb and squeezed as his left hand started to unbutton Juniper's fly.

word count: 752
Juniper Feldspar

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:21 am

Feldspar Tailoring
He listened. He genuinely listened and didn't just nod, but took the time to assure the nervous tailor that whatever happened was entirely under the smaller man's control.

It was such a dramatic change from what he was used to (moonlit Gioran musicians excepted, naturally) that he had to blink furiously as his eyes threatened to tear up.

But then there were fingers tangled in his hair and a whisper in his ear that set arousal spiking low in his belly, and if the handsome brute didn’t already know the effect he was having, he definitely would now, pressed together as they were.

“...oes…” he whined, but it turned into a needy yelp as his head was tugged back and Breaker’s teeth found his throat with just enough pressure to feel...amazing. Then a hand found his backside and squeezed and the tsat arched into the touch with a gasping moan.

As the man straightened to lift the wick, Juniper hopped up, just enough to hook knees over his hips, clinging round his neck, fingers splayed over the back of head and shoulders as he met rough kisses with equal enthusiasm.

As Breaker carried him deliberately through the shop, he felt the curtain brush against his back and a thrill of apprehension rippled through his glamour. Much as the window of his shop was warped, mottled glass, there were a few planes that had broken and been replaced with smoother, transparent ones. They were mostly taken up with the notices detailing the tailor’s services, and the one that pronounced the shop to be closed for a fitting...mostly.

However, engaged as he was with the rather distracting pursuit of being kissed by a very attractive prize-fighter, he found he didn’t much care about witnesses…

Breaker set him down and tried to back away, but the tailor clung to him, legs around his waist, arms twined around his neck, hungry for more until the man gently but deliberately unwound his arms, laying each hand on the countertop beside him with a husky “Wait.”

“...yessir…” Juniper didn’t even realise he’d said it out loud, but perched obediently, knuckles white where he clutched at the edge of the counter top, heart racing, breath coming short.

Cobalt eyes bright with desire, lip caught between his teeth again, flushed and apprehensive, he couldn’t look away as the boxer undressed to display a body covered in trophies both artistic and involuntary. And the body itself…

...vrunta…

Some people thought vanity a failing, a weakness, but Juniper never had. He loved beauty in whatever form it took, and to take pride in your own...well, it was a kind of art form in itself.

Then Breaker was lunging at him, kissing him like he wanted to be doing something a whole lot more and then those rough hands were ...oh, everywhere…

All of a sudden Juniper found he was letting go of the man just long enough to shrug out of his shirt and waistcoat, swiftly returning to clutch uselessly at the broad expanse of warm muscle bearing down on him. The sudden pinch had him moaning loud into Breaker’s mouth and then… there were fingers fumbling at the fastening of his breeches, making him twitch at the contact.

...oes, Circle oes..show me why they call ye ‘Breaker’...

word count: 627
Breaker Cooper

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Finally all reason fled, washed away on a wave of moans and the roar of blood. Breaker tore open Juniper's breeches no patience for buttons, his hand thrust inside questing, finding.

He took hold, not hard enough to hurt, nay, but enough.

His other hand took Juniper by the jaw and he pulled his lips away he stared into those cobalt eyes and saw the fires of his own maddening lust reflected their. He could not form words, his lips parted and snarl rumbled from his chest, all savage and wanting, but still he held himself in check. Just.

His right hand rubbed Juniper's hardness, slowly, his left squeezed his jaw holding the wick's face in place, keeping his lips just out of reach the moment stretched out, the two men's eyes locked. Then Breaker kissed him again, kissed his lips, kissed his cheek, with tongue and teeth he made a trail down the fiery haired tailors chest. His hand moved from Juniper's jaw to his throat, briefly squeezed then raked down the wick's side, strong fingers digging into flesh.

Breaker's tongue moved over a nipple, which he then caught in his teeth and pulled. Then further down, the hard bristles of Breaker's moustache moving over the Juniper's stomach.

Then a pause. Right hand squeezed, Breaker lips close enough for Juniper to feel the heat of his breath. Then Breaker took the length of him hungrily into his mouth. With his hands he pulled the breeches and underclothes from Juniper and cast them to the floor. He took hold of Juniper's thighs and squeezed as his head moved up and down, mouth and tongue working. His own arousal burning deep in him, his own hardness straining at the fabric of his trousers.

Breaker slowly, pulled his mouth away, tongue lingering and then he stood. Chest heaving, savage grin wide all his gold teeth and strong white teeth a gleam. With one hand he undid the first button on his trousers and they fell away, he pushed his undergarments down after them and there he stood naked, hard with those black eyes a fire and locked squarely on Juniper. He saw nothing else and pulled him from the counter and crushed him to his body, joined his lips to Juniper's again.

The small tailors body pressed up against him, Breaker gave voice to something part moan, part snarl. Again he caught Juniper by the hair pulled head aside bit into his ear, other hand once more squeezed his backside hard enough to bruise.

The destructive force of his body, held in check, his aim to hurt, but not injure. But the fact that he could was plain.

Breaker lowered Juniper so his feet once more came in contact with the boards but kept their bodies pressed together. He took the fine handsome face between his brutes hands, and for a moment he could not believe this was happening. Softly he managed to part whisper part groan out.

"If this be a dream, than wakin' be damned."

Kissed that face, fiercely and with all the passion in his darkened soul.

word count: 550
Juniper Feldspar

Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:39 pm

Feldspar Tailoring
Oh, that was at least two buttons sent flying off into the corner of the shop, but the usually impeccably tidy tailor simply did not care, mostly because there was a very large hand down the front of his breeches and honestly it was hard to care about anything else right now.

As Breaker took a firm hold of his jaw, pulling just out of reach, the little wick whined at the loss, straining to recapture those lips with his own but helpless to do so.

Then Breaker snarled, deep and feral, and as the sound shivered through him, the tailor found all his anxieties melting away, replaced by the single surety that this wonderful, terrible man would take care of… everything. Bucking into the touch of that hand moving so maddeningly slowly, he bit back a sob, desperate and wanting, utterly unable to look away from the eyes so intent on his own.

Suddenly he was being kissed again, but…

...is he…

Astoundingly, he was, and as tongue and teeth tracked down, a broad hand closed around Juniper's throat for an all-too-brief moment, blood pounding in his ears. Every touch was just firm enough, just rough enough to thrill and he welcomed them all. Every scratch, every bruise, every bite.

Vaguely aware of the involuntary noises he was making, the tailor knew himself well enough that when Breaker paused with lingering intent, he raised a trembling hand to his mouth, the other gripping the edge of the counter for balance.

It was a wise decision, for, unmuffled, the little wick's keening cries would surely have been heard in the street outside. His breath came in short gasps as the fighter tugged away the rest of his clothing, perturbed for a moment by Juniper's boots, but they had been donned in haste and improperly laced and the tailor was able to kick them off without much issue.

It was all getting… a bit much… and Juniper, panting, was trying to find the words to warn him, when the man pulled away with that wicked grin. For a moment, the smaller man was disappointed, then glad of the brief respite, for a chance to collect himself... but it didn’t last long, for the other man was suddenly gloriously naked and a desperate whine spilled from the tailor’s lips before he could catch it. A moment later and he was in those brutal arms again, clinging, biting his lip to stifle the moans brought on by being so wonderfully manhandled.

His feet may have been on the ground once more, but the wick was well on the way to being utterly overwhelmed, drunk on pain and pleasure and the controlling hands of another. Gazing adoringly up into those dark, intense eyes, he murmured,

“If so, tis a fair benny one, ‘n I’m asleep with ye…” Turning his head to the side, in a rare show of initiative, the wick caught one calloused finger between kiss-swollen lips, sucking it into his mouth in an unmistakable imitation of what he very much hoped to be permitted to do next.

“...may I?” he asked breathlessly, freckled cheeks blooming red, eyes wide, glancing down before meeting the taller man’s gaze once more.

At the slightest hint of permission, Juniper would drop to his knees, using first a gentle tongue and then his whole mouth in a way it was clear he loved, hands clinging to the other man’s hips for support, cobalt gaze trained upwards, desperate for approval. Not stopping until ordered otherwise, by touch or word, soft noises of enjoyment issuing from well-occupied lips.

word count: 675
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Stacks”

• Information