Looking for friends or whatever. XD

Looking for a role-play partner to thread with you? Wanting someone to play a sibling, parent, or sidekick? Organizing an event and want players to know about it ahead of time? Place your ads here.
Ketziana Dimere
Topics: 7
Race: Passive
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Post Templates: Post Templates
Plot Notes: Plot notes, including thread history
Writer: Rachel/jadeowl

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:52 am

I'm looking for people for Ketzi to build connections with! She's been in ORH for about a couple months, so unless you're someone from her past, it'll be a new friendship. (But, hey, if you want to play one of her adopted siblings or her adopted parents, I won't protest!)

I'm looking for any connections, whether they're friends or just BB associates. She's a bit of a pain in the ass, but she'll be growing up fast because she has no other choice. Galdori or passive friends would be preferred, but if you want to take on a huge challenge and deal with someone who's judgmental as hell, she could be persuaded over time to get her head out of her erse about humans and wicks. She tends to hide in her house, so she could also use friends who will drag her out of her townhouse and force her to socialize some.

But, really, I'm open to any ideas. Just throw them at me! :)
word count: 176

Return to “Matchmaking and Wanteds”

• Information