[M] Made to Measure [Juniper]

Xavier goes shoppinggggggg. Mostly for clothes.

Open for Play
Brunnhold's college town, located inside the university grounds.

Xavier Zhirune
Topics: 9
Race: Wick
: Not all that glitters be ging. Some 'f it's me.
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Muse
Writer Profile: Writer Profile

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Feldspar Tailoring
in the MID-AFTERNOON of VORTAS the 22nd, 2718

For all of their capability of wanton abandon, for how they made it seem as though they easily gave into their whims and desires, Xavier was a guarded creature, far more trusting with their pale body than they were with their darker heart. To enjoy a stranger this way was simple enough, pleasurable and free from any perceived expectations—

And, oh gods, did the ginger tailor know what he was doing with that tongue of his even outside of conversation!

—more than willing to hold the other wick's gaze as they watched each other, as the albino wick unraveled in a much quieter fashion than they'd journeyed, unable to keep themselves from grinning wickedly with the most breathless of chuckles when Juniper leaned away and made an inadvertent show of wiping his mouth. Oes, just like that, flushed and shy, his cobalt hues wandering Xavier's moonlit landscape of skin, was so very perfect.

They sighed, eagerly making room when the little tailor crawled into their personal space, Xav tangling their bodies together, settling deeper into cushions while their pulse slowed and their breathing became less ragged. The smaller Anaxi proved themselves just as capable at cuddling and they traced lacquered nails over freckled skin distractedly, curling closer to press painted lips against a heated forehead, shifting hips to bend a little lower and snag themselves a selfishly indulgent, lingering kiss without any hint of shame.

Leaning away as the other man took a breath and whispered words, the moonlit musician's violet gaze searched the handsome tailor's face curiously as if trying to discern whether he was asking to get on with the business Xav had actually arrived for or if he was, in fact, asking for much more.

Their explorations of each other's limits had apparently just been kindling to the fire and the willowy Gioran was certainly not one to find themselves completely spent after just a taste of an entire meal, not a meal so deliciously packaged. Xavier hummed, face scrunching into some effeminate mockery of indecision even though the warmth in their eyes totally gave their mischief away, their palms wandering more firmly over the freckled body pressed against theirs.

They needed a moment, sure, still very aroused in such fine company but unsure of where their boundaries were,

"D' ye? I ent got any other plans, t' be fair, 'cause I had n' idea how long a proper fittin' might take." Teeth coyly pressed against their bottom lip to contain the laughter at such a ridiculous joke that would be theirs from now on, the humor in arriving to shop only to find themselves so helplessly, unapologetically in Juniper's adorable little bed in his adorable little upstairs apartment above his adorable little shop instead.

Unless, of course, there was an out that the ginger wick was looking for with such a question and Xavier had missed the social queue in their own enthusiasm. The pale musician could only take the man's words as an invitation for more exploration instead of less, and they weren't at all going to say no to such a thing, far too needful of a creature to deny further enjoyment of their bodies together. Whole-hearted consent had certainly burned them in the past, but Juniper felt far safer than Xavier was willing to admin, the willowy Gioran already enamored by a stranger that could keep up with their insatiable curiosities,

"If y'ent got th' measurements y' need by now, well, I s'pose we've got more work t' do, hmm?"

⟡ ☾° ⟡
word count: 676

Tags:
Juniper Feldspar
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Foxing

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:18 am

Feldspar Tailoring
☙ 22nd of Vortas, 2718; Mid-afternoon❧
Juniper Feldspar- tailor, tsat and hopeless romantic- was in a fair way to become utterly smitten. He was trying so very hard to keep his head, but then the lovely thing would do something like kiss his brow and make him melt all over again.

He could see the humour in those enchanting eyes as Xavier assured him that they didn't have anywhere else to be, and flushed at their words.

The man would quite happily spend all day taking the measure of this particular client...

“...benny…” the tailor breathed softly in reply, propping himself up on an elbow so he could meet that beautiful violet gaze, the fingers of his free hand trailing up to cup the Gioran’s soft cheek. He couldn't understand it, this strange mixture of fear and boldness and longing and desire. Even this simple glance; it wasn't often that he'd had the opportunity, even the leave, to look down at someone like this, and…

...oh…

...there was so much of Xavier to look at, and so much beauty it brought a lump to his throat.

“...’ve ne'er been so loath t’ leave my bed.”

When he kissed them now, there was no rush, no urgency. His lips were soft and lingering, yearning, every touch a prayer, spoken silently with a tender tongue.

He shifted beside the musician, both for comfort in the cramped confines of his little bed, and to steal as much contact with that alabaster skin as he possibly could, legs twining with theirs, whimpering softly at the sheer loveliness of it all.

So lovely that he lost himself for a good few moments before remembering what he was trying to ask.

The little wick pushed himself up, settling back on his heels, one freckled knee between two pale ones, and ran a nervous hand through his now very dishevelled ginger curls.

...go on. Won't be the first time you've had your erse in the air…

"Um. Epaemo, I uh…" he held out an arm. "Ne let me fall?"

Once safely secured in whatever manner Xavier decided was best, he leaned over the edge of the tall bed, using his free hand to tuck up the dangling patchwork coverlet to let him tug open a small drawer beneath it. Should the Gioran's curiosity get the better of them, they would catch a glimpse of a few handkerchiefs, a small battered tin box tied up with a velvet ribbon, and a bottle, which the tailor retrieved, before sliding the drawer shut once more and hauling himself back up.

"Mujo ma…" He bit his lip, worried again. "Ye know I said...been a fair while, if ye feel I'd be overmuch trouble…"

Head down he glanced at them through redgold lashes, nervous fingers fiddling with the bottle in his lap.

...don't you ever stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome...
word count: 539
Xavier Zhirune

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Feldspar Tailoring

Xavier wasn't entirely sure they were ready for Juniper's body to move, content for a few long moments to have the freckled tsat nestled against them, hand on their flushed cheek, breathing steadying with the kind of reluctance that they craved. They certainly didn't mind being admired, either, and the ginger wick's wandering gaze elicited an effeminate sort of stretch and a hum of approval, violet eyes returning the favor over a body no less deserving of admiration in their opinion.

"Ent askin' ye t' leave 't 'f ye don't want. I ent so desperate for new clothes as 't seems." The albino musician purred in response, taunting the tailor with the reason they'd even arrived in his quaint little shop and quite aware that they'd willingly gotten out of all of their threadbare accoutrements for this unexpected bit of passion.

And how delicious it all was.

Juniper's slow, lingering kisses and his tangling together of bodies not at all finished with each other were far more pleasurable than the trying on of fabrics, the deciding of cuts for coats or trousers. The truth being that no matter how well Xavier wore the clothes they owned, the selection of them was always a far more difficult process than they preferred to make known. Anaxi fashion was demanding for clarity, as was Bastian and Hessean. Giorans often favored a sort of matriarchal androgyny, it was true, but the pale musician did not feel comfortable forced into a choice at all, let alone choosing from two presentations. Some days were easier than others, but other days, naked and in a stranger's bed was far more rewarding than deciding how the rest of Vita should perceive them for that moment.

Hands wandered, lithe fingers tracing over freckled skin and lacquered nails gentle over the familiar shapes and lines of the other wick's masculine musculature. They welcomed the drifting into a hazy, pleasant lack of any physical agenda, pressed together in relaxed, totally not urgent delights. Xavier hummed when Juniper's body shifted against theirs, reluctantly allowing him the use of his lips for words,

"Fall? Oh—well."

The willowy creature giggled first, then laughed, loud and musical, totally willing to use their lanky, lithe body as an anchor, totally more than willing to grip and hold the endearing tailor as inappropriately as possible. Teeth digging into their painted lower lip while admiring the view they were certainly gifted with while the ginger wick fumbled in the drawers beneath their bed. They glanced over a handsome shoulder, catching a glimpse of pretty things, catching a glimpse of a curious box, and finally smirking knowingly at the prize that the other man was after, well aware of their intentions.

Juniper sat up again and Xavier moved to accommodate them gloriously, reaching for what was in his hands with an enthused sort of greediness, making sure to overreach, making sure their lithe fingers brushed over everything else in that lap, too, not at all shy to linger before snatching things away.

"Y'ent any trouble yet. Should ye be? I am." The pale creature grinned, wicked now, revealing that they were quite comfortable with the level of trouble the pair had found themselves in thus far and were more than comfortable with whatever more trouble they could fall into together, more than comfortable to feel more of their translucent skin pressed against the freckled landscape shyly on display before them.

"I'm sure yer ne gonna have trouble rememberin' where everythin' goes 'r nothin'." Teased the albino wick further, shamelessly making a display out of merely opening a bottle, shamelessly reaching out with their free hand to demand Juniper's palm to pour liquid liberally into it, pale eyebrow quirked in impish challenge,

"I'll help ye figure 't out, ye chen." Purred the mischievous creature, aware that in this moment, their particular preferences weren't at all as demanding as their desire for the adorable tailor. Releasing his hand, they cupped their own to fill it no less generously, replacing the cap with their teeth like some feral but luminous mythic beast. Xavier winked and sat their for a moment, not unaware of the obvious question but wanting to make sure there had been an equal measure of opportunity,

"I'm th' guest—" They taunted huskily, shamelessly reaching to make use of the thick, smooth liquid in their hand, leaning to give the same offer, leaning to greedily receive the same ministrations, "—so ye get t' tell me how y' want me, hmm?"

⟡ ☾° ⟡
word count: 844
Juniper Feldspar
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Foxing

Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Feldspar Tailoring
☙ 22nd of Vortas, 2718; Mid-Afternoon ❧
Juniper laughed softly at the Gioran’s eagerness to claim the bottle, setting to rest any doubts he might have had about Xavier’s true willingness to continue.

“I think ye might turn out t’ be m’ favourite kind of trouble.”

The ginger tsat hid his face in his hands with a small wail at the musician’s next words. Of course he knew where everything went… but it had been such a long time since Alistair, and he was worried…

...what if…

But then a hand was being tugged away from his face, oil spilling into it, more gently mocking words spilling from stained lips, and he was being asked a question.

“How… how I…?”

Juniper bit his lip nervously, eyelids fluttering closed for a moment at the touch of that elegant hand as he falteringly admitted,

“I… I’m ne much good at... askin’ for… ne’er really been given th’ option, ye chen?”

It was such a moony thing to get paralyzed by, but even now he just couldn’t make himself say the words he so desperately wanted to…

...just have to show them instead…

Still so very nervous, so very aware of all his own shortcomings, especially compared to the luminous creature smirking mischievously at him, he reached out to the musician as they had done to him, other hand trailing up that alabaster chest to brush a thumb over that lovely mouth. The tailor rose up on his knees, shifting to rest one either side of those slender hips, all but sitting in Xavier’s lap. Freckled cheeks bloomed with embarrassment at just how much he wanted this as he leaned in to kiss them again.

“...if ye turn out to be a dream…” Juniper breathed into their mouth “...I shall never forgive ye….” and, after brushing the excess oil off his other hand onto the coverlet, threaded both hands in the other wick’s gossamer hair to pull them down with him.

It was a welcome change from having his face shoved into the mattress - not that such a position was without its perks, but it was very difficult to kiss someone over your own shoulder, not to mention he’d have lost that delightful view.

...don't you ever stop being dandy, showing me you're handsome...

word count: 437
Xavier Zhirune

Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:28 am

Feldspar Tailoring

The albino wick hummed appreciatively at the suggestion of being anyone's favorite, especially when it came to this sort of situation, but their warm, expressive sound dissolved into giggles when Juniper hid his face. Their hands wandered but the handsome tailor seemed to startle, to be confused by Xavier's teasing. Had they said something wrong? Had the other man had very clear intentions?

"Never th' option? Epaemo, but 'f some ersehole be tellin' ye how t' have a good time, then it ent a good time. I promise that I ent like that." The pale musician felt the need to say such things clearly, though they were hardly aware of the ginger wick's history so much as the weight of his choice in words. It wasn't as though they'd always been given the same free will they were enjoying now in all of their various encounters, either.

They smiled, expression softening from something sincere to something much more alluring at the brush of Juniper's thumb, once-painted lips parting expectantly, only for a surprised inhale to escape them when the other man moved to pour themselves so generously into Xavier's lap in a most illustrative fashion, making it quite obvious how he wanted things all while leaning closer for more kisses. They were quite content to oblige, grinning at warm words whispered so fervently against their eager mouth, hands drifting over freckled skin to let palms come to rest on the tailor's hips, half inviting him to stay, half needing something to hold onto once the other wick curled fingers into their hair.

With a whimper that languidly became a groan, they willingly followed: some flushed sliver of moonlight luminously hovering between Juniper's legs on their hands and knees, greedily kissing that handsome face. They shifted only slightly, hands first guiding and directing their bodies, angling legs and hips, though it was not often enough that Xavier found themselves invited into such a position with a man. They weren't about to not enjoy it, not that they certainly hadn't enjoyed themselves already. They had.

Breath ragged, the albino wick trailed away from Juniper's lovely lips, nibbling along that handsome jaw to tilt their head and glance between them with the wickedest of flush-faced grins, so very aroused by the thrill of the moment that their lithe fingers and a careful angling of their bodies brought the pair together.

"Ne, I'd say we're very much awake, ye chen." Purred the luminous creature, nibbling at the ginger wick's ear, at his neck, brushing teeth against his freckled shoulder with the most heated of whines. It was a pleasant sight to lean up, meeting Juniper's bright gaze with their own violet hues, grinning playfully. The pale musician sighed, still so very conscientious about their mutual enjoyment that they spent some very gentle time exploring just what, it seemed, was the most pleasurable for the adorable tailor, murmuring Gioran encouragements and snaking one hand between them so lithe fingers could match the unhurried almost taunting rhythm Xavier sought to move with.

⟡ ☾° ⟡
word count: 600
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “The Stacks”

• Information