[M] Setting up the New Office (Saryn)

Vivian Rush finds her new office inhospitable to organic life. Cue the maid.

Anaxas' oldest and most prestigious University of Sorcery, the de facto cultural capital of the kingdom and a city in its own right.
Vivian Rush
Topics: 4
Race: Galdor
Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Writer: Mythic

Wed May 08, 2019 8:56 pm

24th of Bethas, 2719
After some trials and tribulation I've finally won my sanity back...

Vivian Rush spent weeks upon weeks complaining to no end about her employer. Aloof at best and downright irresponsible at worst, the Chair wasn't worthy of Vivian's dutiful assistance. No, she'd made her case and she played her cards well. At the end of her discourse, she'd earned herself a new position within the University, a position she knew she'd have the independence to flourish in.

A liaison. You've done it, haven't you? she reflected. As Vivian Rush carried herself through the halls of Brunnhold, she used her familiarity with the university as her champion. She ascended through empty halls, weaving beyond crowds and timing her ascent with the movements of the masses of students. Between classes was her ideal opportunity at making her journey from the offices of Perceptive Conversation to the Brunnhold staff offices that bordered the Church of the Moon. She'd collected her key from the previous occupant, who'd transferred to the Perceptive department to pursue... other interests.

Now? Vivian Rush had the rest of the early afternoon to set up her things and ensure that everything was prepared for her first day in her new job. Once the fear of passing students was gone from her mind, Vivian reached into her pocket. In it, a seldom-used pipe languished, with specifically flavored Hoxian tobacco filling the rest of the space. She packed just enough for a couple of pulls into the pipe before bringing it to her lips with a light inhale.

Smoke escaped the corners of her mouth, a soft hiss of pleasure poured next before she took another pull. She watched the smoke waft from the bowl, the scented tobacco filling the air with strawberries entangled with the putrid air of tobacco. Fortunately, in the open air of the outside world, it dispersed quickly enough and Vivian left the smoke behind once she entered her office building. She fumbled through the pocket of her coat for her key before pushing the door aside.

To utter, fucking horror.

What the...

Vivian looked on to disaster. Papers and trash were dispersed throughout the room, all over the floor with spilled liquid staining the carpet and filling the air with the rancid stench of spoiled eggs. Vivian Rush had no idea who was capable of such travesty, but she wasted no time. The galdor's amber eyes scanned the vicinity in search of a passive wretch to do the cleaning for her. Of course, how could Vivian be held responsible for the upkeep for such a disaster? The Rush heiress' gaze flickered over the numerous marked passives that seemed quite busy with other tasks only to find her gaze linger elsewhere.

Oh.

Vivian's amber eyes found the visage of a chocolate haired beauty. The repressed galdor could hardly contain herself, and she found her tongue traversing the surface of her lower lip. She raised a hand to her mouth to disguise the action, but her spectacled gaze looked over the lovely creature with no shortage of interest. Nearly a minute ticked by as she watched the woman walk along, the distance between them greater and greater until she remembered her place.

"Hey, you! Stop at once!" she called out. Her step hurried along, the click of heels a constant rhythm as she did her utmost to move quickly without outright running. If and when she caught up to the passive, she seized the woman's wrist and tugged on it with some force.

Come with me. I have something for you to do."

Once Vivian completed her statement, she released the passive's wrist, then turned around and made her way back towards the office space she'd been so misfortunate to catch before the cleaning round.

Though if she's the maid, I have no reason to lament this, she mused, keeping her features hidden away as a wry smile caught upon her features.

"It seems that my predecessor doesn't know the meaning of common respect and left my office a total disaster. Clean it for me," she commanded. Her tone spoke with the decades of authority born from her affluent upbringing. Clearly, Vivian Rush wasn't new to power, and she never intended such a concept to become foreign to her.

"Please," she added as a hollow afterthought, remembering Mrs. Rogers and the need to at least create the appearance of endearment to these... creatures.

Last edited by Vivian Rush on Wed May 15, 2019 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 773

Saryn Desperia
Topics: 3
Race: Passive
Post Templates: [url=http:/fullurl/]Post Templates[/url]
Plot Notes: [url=http:/fullurl/]Plot Notes[/url]
Writer: Jinxed

Thu May 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Saryn Desperia
Saryn sighed to herself while she walked down the hallway.

She had been assigned to clean the staff offices and areas surrounding with a small group of other passive maids, all of which seeming to be hard at work.... other than herself who was slowly sidling away from the group. As was her modus operandi, she was looking for better or less obvious places to store items that she had procured throughout the day. She had avoided pocketing anything today though as the particular group of maids she was working with had a relatively discerning eye that, in her opinion, would put her little game at risk.

After a hour or so of work, the group detached from each other to cover a larger area to clean, dust, and shine whatever they could get their hands on. Saryn in particular was armed with a feather duster and a small dusting cloth that she kept in a small pocket on her uniform as she walked. She had taken particular care of her assignments as she was concerned as always that a less-than-satisfactory job would bring attention to her, which would have been an all around not pleasant experience.

After finishing dusting a small, yet expensive looking piece of furniture she got up from a hunched position and stretched. She was done with this area, and after a small break she told herself that she would move on to another section of the area. She dusted off her now slightly wrinkled uniform and took a second to re-do her bun that had started to loosen. She then checked the rest of her outfit, all of which was, of course, strictly regulated to what the rest of her peers wore, that is, other than her golden earring that had an inlaid ruby that dangled off of her left ear. After feeling satisfied, she started to walk down the hallway in front of her.

"Hey, you! Stop at once!"

She had definitely heard it, but she continued walking as she had guessed that she was far enough away to feign that she had not heard. It was a risky play, to be honest, as some professors would assert that she had heard them, but most would give up after she had gotten far enough away.

What she didn't expect was when she felt her wrist being tugged by a more feminine feeling hand, she turned to look at the redhead galdori woman. She seemed to be quite flustered, both by the fact that she seemed to have walked at a considerable pace to get Saryn's attention and something else. The professor herself seemed that she was most definitely of Anaxian heritage and had a bit of a freckled face. Saryn then realized that she was in no position to then refuse what she was told to do next.

Saryn obediently followed the galdori professor and forced herself to not grimace or show any reaction to the slight tobacco smell that seemed to be covered by smell of some fruit. When they arrived at the galdori's office even Saryn, who had become decent with not showing her distaste for assignments on her face, frowned at the mess. It looked like someone had let loose a wild animal in the office. There seemed to be piles of unidentified papers and trash that littered the whole room, the stench smelled like the aforementioned theoretical animal defecated on the carpet which seemed to be stained.

Saryn sighed to herself as quietly as she could as well as cringing a bit more, this time failing to even lessen her cringe into a frown.

Wow, I understand that some would have considered the galdori to be pigs, but this room looks like an actual pigsty She said to herself without actually verbalizing it.

Saryn then went to the window to slowly open it before listening to the request that the galdori made. It was more of an order, but at least there seemed to be a "please" added as an afterthought.

"Yes professor. I will get to work right away, would you mind if I start by moving out the trash?"

text
word count: 707
Vivian Rush

Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Time Stamp
Frustration creased Vivian's brow. It festered within her chest and burned throughout her form. The Anaxi was utterly livid, but the number of reasons why had just gone up.

The passive wretch had the audacity to call Vivian a professor. Perhaps it was the purview of the uninformed servants of the immense university to confuse professors with politicians. Regardless of the reason behind it, being mislabeled as an educator infuriated the woman.

Mother is the professor, not I, she scoffed. She did not release the passive's wrist immediately. Rather, she applied pressure, her grasp tightened for a moment longer than necessary. When the wretch spoke to Vivian, the galdor's arms were crossed and her disappointment in the creature in front of her was marked upon her lovely visage.

"Would I mind? I don't mind what order you do much of anything in, so long as it gets done and to satisfaction. Now, get started. I don't have all day," she answered, holding her tongue of the lashing that might've arsen if she allowed more of her anger to release. No, for the moment, Vivian kept her cool, only resorting to enough verbal humiliation to set her points across.

The galdor did nothing to assist in the passive's efforts should they begin. Instead, she moved to her desk, pulling up the curtains concealing her office from the outside world. Then, she opened the window, hoping for some of the noxious fumes of what either urine or putrid alcohol to waft out of the place. For the moment, however, she also produced her pipe. Placing the mouthpiece between her lips, she ignited the crumbled tobacco once again and allowed the heavy pulls to pour black smoke throughout the room. The scent was in it of itself rather acrid, but a massive improvement over what was.

While the passive was moving in and out of the room, the galdor began a soft, beseeching tune. She uttered the familiar 'reading' spell in sing-song Monite, but stumbled with the pipe that she'd still kept between her lips. Perhaps the sorceress was distracted, and she furrowed her eyebrows in disgust with herself. Several long pulls of the pipe later, she set the thing down and attempted for a second time to utter the thing.

However, Vivian's jaw was lax. Her words were slurred, and bitter laughter escaped her lips as she looked into the open air in frustration. The mona was a fickle thing, and though the galdor was practiced in her craft, there were always moments when she proved unsuccessful.

Fine, have it your way, she mused, ceasing her communication with the mona. Perhaps it was the mona's means of telling her to be less reliant on it or to use her wit rather than taking shortcuts. Nonetheless, Vivian did not attempt to read her for the third time. Fearing a backlash, instead, she waited for a moment when Saryn was back within the room.

"One moment, please," she began, her fingernails clicking along the surface of her desk before she - with great effort - collected herself to apologize of all things.

"This turn of events was greatly upsetting. My first day in this office and it's utterly destroyed at my arrival. You must forgive my little outbursts," she added. The woman's tone was low and beseeching, words rumbling from her throat.

Then, the woman moved to attempt to communicate with a different sort of mona. With her bag half a room away, the frustrated politician enticed the mona with a pull, but found yet again that no answer followed her. She gritted her teeth, shaking her head at the utter inability to do any sort of spell right. Was Vivian simply not in the right headspace for magic? She clicked her fingers on the desk again, and the frustrations only seemed to wax higher and higher. Tensions mounted beneath her chest, mingling in with the flutter as she watched the stunning passive woman move to and fro.

This is utterly ridiculous. Nothing is going the way I expected it to. Nothing!

The rage festered deeper and deeper within her chest, and brought rise to a pounding within her skull. The galdor held her head in her hands for a moment before she slid the spectacles at her side into place. Her vision cleared immediately, and Vivian allowed herself a brief interlude of reflection before she asked,

"Do you work in this section of the school quite often? If so, it'd be a benefit to learn your name. As it would for you. My name is Vivian Rush, and I am not a professor. I'm one of Brunnhold's Internal Affairs liaisons."
word count: 809
Saryn Desperia

Sun May 12, 2019 6:30 am

Saryn Desperia
Saryn had to stop herself from frowning at the galdor when she had passive aggressively handed down her orders. Saryn had lost the sense of her own pride that would have normally caused to talk back long ago, but she definitely found it hard in situations like these to be quiet. Being treated like this made her angry, albeit infinitesimally smaller in intensity than when she was new to the job, but she knew internally that she would always be considered something smaller, something less significant, and something more dispensable than that galdori in front of her. Not by birth, true capability, or even heritage (most likely) but because the galdor in front of her had been born with a connection to mona.

Something that Saryn painfully knew that she didn't have.

Her whole head space was dominated with a singular sentiment

Stupid mona

Saryn then put on a smile instead to mask her displeasure with the redhead while putting her hand unconsciously up to her earring and gave a measured bow to the galdori woman as an affirmation to the galdori's statement before getting to work. This place was a literal pigsty and she started by starting to clean out the papers, trash, and miscellaneous detritus that seemed to have been left by the previous owners. If she had to choose something that she disliked the most about the trash in particular, it seemed that some old food was left in some of the pieces of paper that littered the room. She wrinkled her nose in distaste and dislike when she came into contact with the first instance of this savage-like behavior. She worked hard and eventually was able to clear up and sift between the important seeming paperwork, which she stacked on one of the tables. The rest she discarded as fast as she could.

She had started at what seemed to be a slow pace, but over time she started to become more and more efficient as she went, at one point managing to sift through trash and "treasure" at a singular glance. Whenever she reached a certain capacity of trash, she would then hurry out and dispose of the material in an appropriate area before returning. After finishing with the trash, she moved to tend to the carpet when she heard the galdori woman speak.

After listening to the galdori woman, Saryn could confidently say that she was not confident on how to deal with her. Specifically, why was the galdori asking for forgiveness? It wasn't something that had been common for her to experience at all as the most wouldn't even deign to acknowledge anything close to an apology. They were usually too "superior" to give an excuse to passives.

Saryn decided that it would be wiser to answer the galdori.

"There is nothing to forgive, anyone would find the state of the office to be less then desirable. I will most definitely work my hardest to make sure that this room is up to your standards before I leave." Saryn said in the most professional tone that she could muster, her hand finding its way to the earring on her ear, fiddling with it a little bit.

Saryn then bent down to grab an item that had fallen onto the floor. While it was a quick motion, Saryn did her best to try and manuver as to not turn her back to the galdori woman to early. Only when Saryn became sure that the woman would not try to interact was when she returned to her work, slowly but surely turning the room from a pigsty to something that resembled an office to be inhabited by humans.

A short period after Saryn turned to acknowledge and nod to the galdori that introduced herself.

Vivian Rush, Internal Affairs Liaison Saryn said to herself as she listened.

Saryn then took a second before responding. If she were to be honest, she could have said that she was around quite a bit as she had been tasked with cleaning rooms for the faculty in this wing quite a bit. But Vivian wasn't someone she had the best reaction to, if she were to be completely honest, Saryn would like to most definitely not come back to clean unless asked or "ordered" to.

"My name is Saryn Des- Saryn cut herself off before continuing, she usually didn't use her last name as she had found it a practice that was frowned upon. "-Saryn. My apologies Lady Rush, please excuse my ignorance in this matter, I should have understood the difference at sight. To answer your question, Lady Rush, I am here sporadically at best. Most of my work is done at places that are elsewhere."

Saryn then again put her hand on her earring.

"My apologies Lady Rush"

text
word count: 817
Vivian Rush

Sun May 12, 2019 4:19 pm

Time Stamp
Clock it all,

Vivian despised the notion of the mona not being on board with her intentions. Perhaps she was being challenged to pick up on physical cues instead of 'cheating' with Read spells? Vivian had always thought her relationship with the sentient force of magc to be positive, though perhaps it was the very positivity of that relationship that drove the mona to disobey her now.

The more I look at this woman... the less reading her seems to be a necessity.

Vivian Rush took a personal care to the way people reacted around her. It was apparent to the Rush heiress that Saryn was affronted by the offensive odor and disaster of the room. To Viv, it was a reasonable thing. After all, she'd brought Saryn along for the express purpose of purifying her room for habitation. Or at least... that's what Saryn would be led to believe. A smirk caught upon the galdor's features as Saryn turned away to pick more items off the floor and make her way out of the room for yet another pass.

Little by little, the trash faded away, and as she waited the Rush woman ignited her pipe and continued to pull the flavored tobacco into her lungs. Black smoke blew out through the window, and once Vivian made her utterances, she was very curious to see how the passive might react to the stimulus of humanization. While not a direct apology, she directly contradicted her earlier treatment of the creature. Curiosity overwhelmed as she kept her rapt attention on every word the passive spoke. In addition, she took careful note of the repeated fidgeting and the manipulation of her ruby earring.

Do all of the wretches have precious mementos of their former lives? Clearly, it's a tick to touch it like that...

Vivian ruminated on the question for a long moment before she deigned it proper to speak.

"Your efforts are... appreciated," she encouraged, her tongue venturing along the mouthpiece of her pipe before she removed it from her lips altogether. Her words, no longer disrupted by the presence of it, were nonetheless quelled. She listened to Saryn cut herself off upon introduction. She spoke part of her surname, but rightfully stopped. Vivian didn't care about a family name. Something to address the wretch as aside from 'servant' or 'wretch' was enough for her. When the passive apologized to the Rush heiress, she nodded in understanding, relishing the sound of her own surname being accompanied by the title.

Vivian was used to the royal treatment, but she never tired of it. When the passive raised her hand again, touching the bauble at her ear as she denied being around on a regular basis...

What a terrible liar, she thought. She quelled laughter from emerging at just how obvious the girl was. The woman turned around to face the passive properly. As the galdor woman moved, she spoke. Relying on the mona for reading was outside of her range of interest, accounting for her failures and moving past them.

Vivian Rush allowed Monite to pour from her lips, a sensuous sway added to the lyrical nature of her casting. She sought to breach into Saryn's senses, the short utterance followed by silence as she maintained her spell in upkeep. The galdor reached forward, her touch like fire as it brushed along the passive's jaw. Unafraid of moving so close, Vivian's grasp adjusted until she sought to shift Saryn's face so their eyes locked.

"You're a terrible liar, Saryn," she began. The galdor had sought to weave the same sensation into her voice, but the spell fell short. Instead of lamenting in the additional failure, she focused entirely on the piece of magic that latched successfully. Heat traveled along the passive's nerves as the galdor's efforts grew denser and denser still. The sensation sought to whirl throughout the passive as Vivian leaned forward to whisper into her ear,

"While that in it of itself is fine... The attempt is offensive. I'll ask the question with different phrasing, and I trust you'll be wise enough to answer honestly."

Vivian Rush relished the proximity between her and the passive. Instead of moving away, she pushed closer still, her chest pushing directly against Saryn's. The Rush heiress' lips moved against the passive wretch's ear as he murmured,

"Are you assigned to clean the rooms in this building or not?"
word count: 768
Saryn Desperia

Mon May 13, 2019 1:58 am

Saryn Desperia
Saryn thought she was in the clear for all of one to two seconds after she had uttered the lie to Vivian.

The words You're a terrible liar, Saryn ripped her from the false sense of security that she had when lying.How did she know? From Saryn's perspective, her deception shouldn't have been so easily seen through, but apparently the galdori was a step or two ahead of her.

Saryn's mind raced to find an excuse to either justify or cover up the fact that she had lied but couldn't find any lie or justification that seemed comprehensive enough to evade this galdori's now seemingly piercing gaze. Each step Vivian took towards Saryn made Saryn's heart beat faster as Saryn knew that she would be in trouble. Passives like herself would never come out from getting caught lying to a galdori like Vivian unscathed.

Saryn suppressed the urge to move backward from the galdori as she knew that it may have been considered akin to the act of running away.Instead, Saryn stood stock still as Vivian asserted herself and pushed her galdori body far inside what Saryn considered her "personal space".

Saryn didn't know what was happening, but when the galdori woman put her hand on Saryn's face and tracing across Saryn's jaw, it felt as if a small fire raced in the wake of the finger burning slowly and going out a little bit after the finger left her chin. This tracing on her jaw line was, in Saryn's opinion, almost immediately followed by the galdori woman lightly holding her jaw to lock their eyes. Saryn didn't understand why felt oddly sensitive to the touch of the galdori woman, but the effect was obvious to Saryn.

This isnt good Saryn said unconsciously to herself.

That said, if Saryn thought she was sensitive to Vivian's touch before, when Vivian came chest to chest with her, Saryn thought her nerves would go crazy. The places that the two bodies touched burned and prickled a little. The fact of the matter was, Saryn was not prepared for any of this, but even Saryn knew that there was something afoot, she could only guess what it was.

Not that the information would help her.

When Vivian pushed even closer, Saryn could feel Vivian's lips and breath tickle her left ear. Her nerves burned where she felt the lips brush her ear, so much so in fact she almost was distracted from the question that Vivian posed to Saryn. Everything at this current moment overwhelmed Saryn and she slowly tried to back up while doing her best to answer the galdori woman.

"I-I am assigned to the rooms in the areas, y-yes L-lady Rush" Saryn said, a tinge of red showing on her cheeks as she tried to back away. As much as she loved to make people uncomfortable with a bit too much skinship or the occasional joke, it was nothing compared to the raw amount of feeling and sensory overload she was feeling from what she touched. While the contact she had with Vivian marked the start of her sensitivity, she was even consciously aware of day to day things that people would discount or forget about. The feeling of clothes on her skin, the shifting nature of her hair, the rate at which her heart raced, and the weight of her singular earring all readily apparent to her.

Saryn then tried to come up with a loose attempt to get back to work. She felt quite uncomfortable where this interaction was going.

"L-lady Rush, as I am not feeling the best at the moment, may I beg you to keep your distance out of fear that you may start to feel the same sickness. I am not sure of the origin, but I fear it may have come from the previous items in the room.

text
word count: 674
Vivian Rush

Mon May 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Time Stamp
A bit of honesty went quite a long way. When Saryn, at last, let the truth crumble from her lips, the galdor offered her an encouraging smile in turn. The passive backed away from her while letting that honesty out, and Vivian allowed for the distance to happen. Rather than press forward immediately and pursue her intentions, she kept the nervous impact she was casting intact, her concentration absolute as she made the necessary adjustments to the craft. A slow chain of Monite under her breath sought to tighten the spell, further coiling the magic around the passive's "throat". For a brief moment, Vivian considered the passive's request for a long moment, deciding whether to continue to allow her to clean her room without interruption.

But why? was the rebuttal, her intention unchanging by the frankly pathetic plea on Saryn's account.

The noose to hang her by. Clearly, my efforts are showing success, she reflected as she saw the burning red on Saryn's cheeks, too. Then, the silly passive spoke again. She made excuses, stuttering in both of her statements like a blushing schoolgirl pushed into nonsensical ramblings by a crush. Vivian Rush did not like being lied to, and she decided to make it clear once again. As Saryn struggled to find her distance and begged her to, she merely offered a coy smile to the lovely, if somewhat naive creature in front of her.

These wretches need not intelligence. So long as they're timid and beautiful. Nothing else is necessary, she reasoned. Then, the Rush heiress shook her head. As she did, she conveyed sweet usherings of Monite. The perceptive mona around her rippled at the continuous use, and she wrote one simple thought. She assembled the idea within Saryn's mind to allow it to fester and grow with the time the pair spent together.

I will obey.

Then, Vivian released the second spell, having held onto her first for far too long without capitalizing on it. The Rush heiress placed herself directly in front of Saryn, but not so close that the two were touching once again.

She raised her left hand, threading her digits into the passive's much shorter hair until they tangled into the locks. She tightened her grasp as the other hand moved in stark contrast. Vivian's right hand brushed along Saryn's neck, the touch there gentle, but clearly indicative of the dynamic she intended to point across.

"Keep trying to deceive me, wretch. We'll see what's left of you when you're done," she threatened. Vivian pushed forward, intent on guiding the two of them towards the nearby wall. Fortunately for Vivian, the smell had begun to leave the room through the window.

This doll can finish her job later, once I'm done with her, she ruminated. The passive had made it Vivian's utmost priority to show her the error of deceit and the consequences for it. When the pair reached that wall, Vivian pressed both of them forward, intent on placing Saryn directly against the sturdy surface. Vivian leaned forward, using the digits firmly entrenched in her hair to pull back and expose her neck to the galdor.

When before Vivian had expressly used eye contact with Saryn, she did so no longer. Instead, her gaze hovered along the creature's body, amber eyes drinking in the curvature that set against her own form.

"Beg, if that's what you deem necessary. But don't make pitiful excuses and expect them to be heeded," she suggested, even as she grazed the passive's neck with her supple lips. The motion was slow, the Rush twin relishing the sensation of skin against her mouth before her right hand ventured lower still. Her arm curled around Saryn's abdomen, allowing the Rush woman to drag her fingernails along the wretch's back. Absolutely undisguised was her intention, the hollow premise of sanitation lost to the intoxicating feeling of power that was brought to her. She felt chills roll down her spine as she twisted the wretch's head once more. Lips met lips in a heavy, fervent display of her repression.
word count: 718
Saryn Desperia

Mon May 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Saryn Desperia
Saryn was naive, but not naive enough to drop her sense of concern when the Galdori woman smiled at Saryn's truthful response. She had admitted to lying to Vivian while she had then in the next statement she lied again. She was not technially afflicted with a sickness, especially not one that originated from the trash that she interacted with. Saryn hoped beyond hope though that the Rush lady would drop the current train of action that Saryn's lie had wrought, but Saryn knew internally that she jumped off the edge and delved into the proverbial "Deep end"

Thump....Thump...Thump..Thump.Thumpthumpthump

Saryn felt her heartbeat quicken within her chest, she wanted to grab her earring, but now was not the time to do so as she could not take her eyes from the Redheaded Galdori who's slight smile took on more of a coy nature. Saryn knew instinctively that the smile was but the eye to a storm that was just around the corner. Each second that passed, felt like an eternity to Saryn as she started to feel small amounts of adrenaline pulse through her veins. Every bone in her body was telling her to leave the room, but that base instinct was countered by a simple question.

Where will I run?

Even if she managed to run from the room, how would that help her? This Galdori was an Internal Affairs Liaison for the school. No doubt she held a position of power in the school even over the normal worker in the school, not to mention gated passives like Saryn who occupied what seemed to be the lowest rung in the school. Realistically speaking, it wouldn't be hard for the Galdori woman to track her down. As a result, Saryn stayed put. It was a basic calculation that told her to weather the oncoming storm as running away may make it worse.

That is when the idea popped into her head, a idea that seemed to worm inside her head

Maybe it would just be for the best to obey?

Saryn brushed it to the back of her mind at the moment as there seemed to be a more pressing matter, the galdori herself seemed to close the gap once again, guiding Saryn until Saryn felt the wall on her back. The cold and ever present wall. Saryn's face started to redden even more as she felt Vivian take one of her hands and ran the digits through Saryn's hair, eventually grasping onto the hair. Her scalp felt like it was set fire to as she was not prepared to have someone latch on in the same manner, Saryn let out a small gasp for air. That is when she started to feel the right hand of the galdori slowly move across Saryn's neck, much like before wherever the fingers went, Saryn felt a small trace of warmth that followed in the wake of Vivian's fingers.

Saryn, during this interaction, heard the threat Vivian whispered into her ear.

Saryn trembled at the thought of being assulted by the galdori.

Saryn was poweless as she almost felt the galdori's gaze run down her body, seeming to inspect her features. Saryn felt like she was being evaluated much like a piece of meat would be in the market. It was terrifying.

Saryn started to feel tears well up in her eyes as she stood there and it took all she could muster to not let them fall. Saryn felt an arm that was not her own wrap around her abdomen, the fingernails of the hand hurting almost enough to wince as they dragged themselves on her back. Saryn could feel the Vivian's breath centered on Saryn's neck, that is, until Vivian moved from Saryn's neck to agressively stealing a kiss.

Saryn's tongue recoiled back into her mouth, her eyes widened in shock. She had by this point given up concealing the tears that started to come down in two small streams on her face. Saryn's face reddened to its most extreme extent as she was extremely aware that she had just been kissed.

While Saryn wasn't a young girl anymore, the small effect of having her first kiss taken from her in such a brutal manner disturbed her. It was almost as if her long supressed dream had been shattered in some way. She felt as if she had lost something important.

Just because she was a passive "wretch"

Saryn knew it was futile, but tried anyway to create space by pushing herself up the wall. Needless to say, this did not work.

text
word count: 791
Vivian Rush

Tue May 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Time Stamp
With Vivian's chest pressed tightly to Saryn's own, the galdor could feel the heartbeat raging against her chest. The politician's own, however, was calm. A stir of pleasure coursed throughout her body as she watched the passive's features and how they flitted about in evasion of Vivian's gaze. And then, the Rush heiress kissed her. Once she placed her lips upon the wretch's own, she felt the moisture of tears against her face. They fell along her features until they encountered the woman's lips.

She furrowed her brow.

Vivian pulled away from the wretch, her fingers deeply entrenched in Saryn's short hair, the back of her hand pressed tight against the wall as the passive backed herself even further into it. With the contact she'd had with the wretch, Vivian could tell she was fit, sinewy even.

Bend. Break. Bow before me, she thought as her tongue traveled along the edges of her lips. The tear trail mingled with her saliva, and slow, eager laughter escaped Vivian's lips. The spell that Vivian maintained would wilt into nothingness, the Rush heiress seeing little need for the nervous manipulation with this wretch so submissive to her ministrations.

"No more deceptions, then? Your obedience is... appreciated," she told the wretch before she shifted her hands. The higher of the two continued to ensnare Saryn's dark hair. However, the other arm pulled back and fingers trailed across the compact musculature of her back before rising along the fore of her body. Vivan pulled back enough for her nails to graze along the passive's abdomen before rising to her shoulders.

Rip.

Vivian implemented just enough pressure with her sharp nails to tear a hole in the puffed sleeve of the wretch's outfit. Then, she pulled the fabric from the limb altogether. She didn't ask for the wretch's assistance, but kept eye contact with her all the while. A smirk caught upon her lips as slowly, she sought to lay bare each of her shoulders. Exposed to the galdor, Vivian took another glance at the woman's body before she leaned forward to whisper in her ear,

"My coat, if you would."

A request, though her sharp tone and quick speech contradicted the politeness of it all. Vivian allowed her digits to pull back the passive's head, at last breaking their eye contact. Lips pressed to the tender, heated flesh of the passive's neck. Warm breath tickled along Saryn's flesh as the galdor paved a delicate path along with the woman's pulse. If the wretch obeyed and the coat peeled from her shoulders, she'd continue on with her own efforts. Little by little she pulled the dress from the passive's body, lowering it until gravity did the rest of the work for her.

Exposed to the elements, Saryn was before her, a porcelain doll and the reward for the galdor's momentous professional efforts. Rather than persist in the contact, Vivian looked around the room. The window was open, coaxing a breeze into the office, but the curtains were pulled shut. She separated from Saryn, moving towards the door and turning the lock. Once she faced the passive again, she gestured for her to approach.

If she did, the galdor immediately sought to capture her chin. She did not move closer, intent only on regaining eye contact with the wretch before she told her,

"If your tears get on my face again, Saryn, I'll give you proper reasons to cry," she promised before the sharp words passed by and the galdor smiled again. She lowered her hand, both of her lithe hands set upon the passive's hips, intent on steering her towards the desk in the center of the room. If Saryn followed along, the galdor placed herself on the desk, raising her feet and gesturing to the stiff heels,

"Remove these. I'm quite fed up with them."
Last edited by Vivian Rush on Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 684
Saryn Desperia

Tue May 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Saryn Desperia
Saryn had to hold herself back from sputtering when Vivian drew back from her. The warm tears she shed still pouring down her red tinted cheeks, She looked at the galdori in front of her with pleading eyes while one of her hands went to her lips as if to check that they were still intact. Of course, there wasnt a marked difference, and she let a small sigh of relief. Logically speaking, that kiss wouldn't have changed Saryn's physique, but it was her first. She had to check, if for her own sanity.

Saryn's eyes darted from the galdori's eyes to the arm that held her hair in a vice. It wasn't comfortable, but Saryn focused more on the galdori and their movements and shivered as she marked the galdori licking their lips, letting out a laugh that seemed to put a chill down her spine. Saryn felt as if she were falling deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole with a predator sitting at the bottom.

Just like prey, Saryn could only quiver and slightly shake when listening to Vivian. If allowed, Saryn would give a slight nod to Vivian before returning to having her eyes locked on the redhead. Saryn felt the finger trailing on her back and instinctively tensed the muscles that Vivian passed over. For each second that she felt the meandering digits of Vivian's lithe hand, Saryn's skin seemed to feel more and more sensitive to the touch specifically and when, eventually, Vivian brought her finger to Saryn's abdomen Saryn was already well focused on the feel of Vivian's fingers.

Rip

That is when Saryn tried to look at where the sound came from and when she saw it, her face fell sightly. In the chaotic state that Saryn's mind was in one thought seemed to surface. One that seemed to have no place or relevance.

Thats a shame..... I went through so much trouble to make it look nice. Saryn thought to herself

Saryn then tried to stifle a small giggle that came from the deepest recess of her mind. It seemed to be more cathartic in nature, but was quickly overshadowed by the next as she felt the cloth of her dress completely taken off of her shoulders.

Saryn crossed her arms underneath her chest, her face redder than before. She tried to hide the exposed skin as best she could, but found it futile to do so. Instead, when asked Saryn slowly felt the fabric that made up the coat and slowly and shakily pulled the coat off of Vivian, allowing it to fall off of Vivian's shoulders. As much as she disliked the tone of the request, Saryn compiled without complaint.

She was not in the position to argue.

Saryn gasped as she felt soft lips make contact with her neck, her fingers tensing around her arm. She only moved with when she started to feel her dress fall from her body and onto the ground. The last line of defense had been torn from her body and now was piled up on the ground. Saryn looked at Vivian and shifted uncomfortably as she was studied. Saryn moved to cover the scar that ran down the length of her body with one of her arms, as she touched the earring that still hung on her ear in order to calm her now disordered nerves.

Saryn watched helplessly as Vivian locked the door to the office, only moving when told to. Saryn shakily walked toward Vivian, who took Saryn's chin and said something that made Saryn's eyes beg for mercy. Saryn moved to wipe the trail of tears that was left on her cheeks almost immediately after, failing, of course and as a result leaving a wet residue that traced her cheek.

Saryn allowed herself to be led to the desk, where she watched Vivian sit on top.

Saryn could only comply with the order, as she gingerly pulled off the left heel, then the right. She then set them down gingerly next to the desk, getting on her knees to do so, before standing up fully once again looking at Vivian.

"L-lady Rush, is there anything else?"
text
word count: 721
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brunnhold”

• Information